This is Biden

Led off the stage like a child...or a sad old man that has no clue what's going on as dementia riddles his brain

It's elder abuse

Social media mocks Biden being led offstage by first lady

306>232

Your blob got abused.

giphy.gif

How are you so sure He isn't dealing with this?

Kind of shallow for someone of your esteemed stature making unproven allegations.

I was with my wife while her mother was dying
She was with me while my father was dying.

I never would have dreamed of leaving my wife to attend a New Years Eve Party

My wife can’t be here tonight because she is with her dying mother
WTF!
Why are YOU there?

Led off the stage like a child...or a sad old man that has no clue what's going on as dementia riddles his brain

It's elder abuse

Social media mocks Biden being led offstage by first lady

Ole Joe looks good waltzing around the stage playing the Mummy, but honestly his best performance was that single foot slip followed by that double knee dip & down I go on my hip skit!

Yep, you Nazis did.

No you Nazis falsely accuse others. It’s part of your old bag of tricks.

And,in any event, you’re wrong, Goebbels. Nobody did what you falsely claim.
You MAGAts went too far this time, and now your Nazi party will never control the White House or have complete control of Congress again.
Wrong. The GoP is going to oust you Nazis from power. 👍
Treason has consequences.
Except when you Nazis are in power. Then you scumbags get away with it. For a while.

Ole Joe looks good waltzing around the stage playing the Mummy, but honestly his best performance was that single foot slip followed by that double knee dip & down I go on my hip skit!
He walks like a character out of the walking dead.

Coincidentally, he does need brains.

Our candidate is not facing 91 Felony Charges
So what? Partisan political corruption of the legal system carries an awful lot of weight with your vermin.

Your candidate is facing a likelihood of impeachment. 👍. This time it appears to be warranted.

So what? Partisan political corruption of the legal system carries an awful lot of weight with your vermin.

Your candidate is facing a likelihood of impeachment. 👍. This time it appears to be warranted.

Trumps own bad decisions led to his criminal indictments

Republicans don’t have the votes to impeach

Forum List

Back