‘This is an illegitimate nomination’

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
“This is an illegitimate nomination,” said Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), who said he had “no intention” of meeting with the nominee. “I personally have no desire to pretend it’s acceptable.”

“No,” said Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.). “Why would you meet with somebody if you already know where they’re going to be on every case?”

Or, as Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) put it: “Whatever she has to say to me, she should say it under oath.”

Great! Not having to meet with these goobers will certainly speed up the confirmation.

‘This is an illegitimate nomination’: Some Democrats snub Trump's pick

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
“This is an illegitimate nomination,” said Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), who said he had “no intention” of meeting with the nominee. “I personally have no desire to pretend it’s acceptable.”

“No,” said Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.). “Why would you meet with somebody if you already know where they’re going to be on every case?”

Or, as Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) put it: “Whatever she has to say to me, she should say it under oath.”

Great! Not having to meet with these goobers will certainly speed up the confirmation.

‘This is an illegitimate nomination’: Some Democrats snub Trump's pick

No one knows who the pick is yet, and the libs are already trashing them.

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These kooks are gonna provoke widespread violence, REAL violence, and once they do so, then we are coming for them, we control the military, we control law enforcement, there is no scenario in which this ends well for democratic fascism! :Boom2:

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i would not mind having someone fill this seat (notice i didn't say "replace Justice Ginsburg", because no one can replace RUTH GADER BINSBURG!)

Norman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to democrats, mail in ballots and fraud produce a legitimate election.

But legitimately replacing the supreme court justice is illegitimate.

Further, they will pack the court AS SOON AS it becomes conservative and they are given the chance. They will always change the rules whenever they start losing badly, whether it be the court justices or democracy. No mercy at all for these demon worshipers.

Fueri

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The latest dem tantrum.

Next they'll hold their breath uhtil they get a pony.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List