Why doesn’t the Republican Party have an ‘AOC’ of their own?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why no far right Republican ‘Squad’?
The GOP really needs a coalition of FAR RIGHT AOC’s, that’s the only way they will figure out how to steer the narrative.
Your thoughts?

Some republican chick would have to eat a shit ton of lead based pain chips to approximate the single digit IQ of AOC.

Even if one were willing, it would take several months for the necessary number of brain cells to shrivel up and die.

mememe_a3461ee7cdde8e09e5d0b7be947a9471-1.jpg

The GOP really needs a coalition of FAR RIGHT AOC’s, that’s the only way they will figure out how to steer the narrative.
Your thoughts?

I agree, someone needs to get the DNA off her coffee cup so we can clone her. Not enough AOCs running around in the world!
The AOC clones are the people who voted for her. The only people dumber than she is.

Your thoughts?

I agree, someone needs to get the DNA off her coffee cup so we can clone her. Not enough AOCs running around in the world!

Yeah?
I would say too many already

Your thoughts?

The AOC clones are the people who voted for her. The only people dumber than she is.

I think now that she is rich (compared to her ghetto broke base) and wants to tax them more, they may start turning against her soon....as stupid as they are

Your thoughts?
I think it's because sanity prevails in the R party. The Ds are wacked out with their defund police, antifa, BLM, election cheating, burning, looting, murdering, terrorizing innocents and rioting. Nobody should accept that bullshit. The D party has turned evil. There is nothing comparable that Republicans would ever do. MAGA

Your thoughts?

Conservative women know their place - at home with the kids, not in Congress.
geezus.....jump in the Doctors Tardis and have him take you back to the 10th century....

Forum List

Back