This is a report worth reading.

So she is saying we where not supposed to help forgein countries to keep the virus in check there and not let it spread across the globe?
The report provides evidence that because this admin did not take the warnings about the virus seriously it allowed medical supplies to be exported............leaving the US woefully short of those supplies.

So why didn't the states governors buy up these supplies, since they are the 1st line of defense for their constituents?
As always, the inability by Trump cultists to refute the assertions made in the report force you to shift blame on others.

Got to love the crazy.
Talking pointsmemo. No doubt the have hundreds of reporters on this story. Funny that CNN ( communist news net wits) are not all over this breaking story.
What does TPM's political perspective have to do with the empirical data contained in the report?
Context, asshole, context.

"President Trump also has mishandled our existing supplies of medical supplies. Our
review of previously unreported government trade data indicates that the value of U.S.
ventilator exports jumped 22.7% percent from January to February.3 We also found that
in February 2020, the value of U.S. mask exports to China was 1094% higher than the
2019 monthly average. Our findings correspond to documents revealed by
Congressman Lloyd Doggett, showing that as recently as March 2, the Trump
Administration was encouraging American businesses to increase exports of medical
supplies, especially to China.4 Yet, during this period, the U.S. government was well
aware of the harms of COVID-19, including a likely need for additional respirators and
masks.
The import data that we identified and reviewed also reveal that the Trump
Administration failed to prepare for COVID-19 and to protect the health of Americans.
From January to February, when the U.S. should have been stockpiling medical supplies,
the value of ventilator imports dropped by more than 10 percent. The data shows a
similar pattern with PPE and cleaning supplies, which fell by 11.3%, over $161 million,
from January to February 2020, and N95 masks in particular, which fell by 14.2%."

The Democrats are late to the party and they're crying wah. It's their fault for drilling to death the stupid impeachment which wound up exonerating Trump and pointing the finger at the true colusion criminal, Hillary "I forget" Rodham Clinton who screwed herself instead of Trump when she took a hatchet and bleach to her personal computer in which she exposed the President to lies and bullcrap, while she hid Bill's fucking around little girls on a certain island by a suicided sicko, just one more former Clinton kissup who wound up dead in prison.

Every stinking Democrat who raised their fist to President Trump deserves to be tried for treason for lying their stupid asses off and conspiring to get rid of the President in one way or another. They were gonna get rid of him with the coronavirus ten ways to Sunday, but now I hope every one of them has to face the music on their seditious lies all the way to the Supreme Court who will determine what the maximum sentence is for preplanned treason aforethought.

God what a bunch of uncivil monkeys led by queen monkey Madam Nancy "I'm too important for my shorts" Pelosi.

And while I'm at it, what a mean-spirited bunch of hooligans the Democrat Party membership has created.

Last edited:
"President Trump also has mishandled our existing supplies of medical supplies. Our
review of previously unreported government trade data indicates that the value of U.S.
ventilator exports jumped 22.7% percent from January to February.3 We also found that
in February 2020, the value of U.S. mask exports to China was 1094% higher than the
2019 monthly average. Our findings correspond to documents revealed by
Congressman Lloyd Doggett, showing that as recently as March 2, the Trump
Administration was encouraging American businesses to increase exports of medical
supplies, especially to China.4 Yet, during this period, the U.S. government was well
aware of the harms of COVID-19, including a likely need for additional respirators and
masks.
The import data that we identified and reviewed also reveal that the Trump
Administration failed to prepare for COVID-19 and to protect the health of Americans.
From January to February, when the U.S. should have been stockpiling medical supplies,
the value of ventilator imports dropped by more than 10 percent. The data shows a
similar pattern with PPE and cleaning supplies, which fell by 11.3%, over $161 million,
from January to February 2020, and N95 masks in particular, which fell by 14.2%."
China/WHO...blame those two, Berg

The Democrats are late to the party and they're crying wah. It's their fault for drilling the stupid impeachment which wound up exonerating Trump and pointing the finger at the true colusion criminal, Hillary "I forget" Rodham Clinton who screwed herself instead of Trump when she took a hatchet and bleach to her personal computer in which she exposed the President to lies and bullcrap, while she hid Bill's fucking around.

Every stinking Democrat who raised their fist to President Trump deserves to be tried for treason for lying their stupid asses off and conspiring to get rid of the President in one way or another. They were gonna get rid of him with the coronavirus ten ways to Sunday, but now I hope every one of them has to face the music on their seditious lies all the way to the Supreme Court who will determine what the maximum sentence is for preplanned treason aforethought.

God what a bunch of uncivil monkeys led by queen monkey Madam Nancy "I'm too important for my shorts" Pelosi.

And while I'm at it, what a mean-spirited bunch of hooligans the Democrat Party membership has created.
You know.....through all of this hysteria from Berg, I'm sure he's against big Pharma.
But, he is willing to have several big pharma companies create what will be expensive medications to
treat this virus for years to come filling big pharma's pockets with big time cash. But, there is a drug
right now that is showing very promising results when its used, and it has been around since 1945.
hypocrisy runs deep with the TDS'ers

So she is saying we where not supposed to help forgein countries to keep the virus in check there and not let it spread across the globe?
The report provides evidence that because this admin did not take the warnings about the virus seriously it allowed medical supplies to be exported............leaving the US woefully short of those supplies.

So why didn't the states governors buy up these supplies, since they are the 1st line of defense for their constituents?
As always, the inability by Trump cultists to refute the assertions made in the report force you to shift blame on others.

How so? The federal stock pile is a back up. How was TRUMP supposed to know elected democrats would encourage people to visit Chinatown, ride over-crowded subways and attend Mardi gras.

Forum List

Back