This is a report worth reading.

The Democrats are late to the party and they're crying wah. It's their fault for drilling the stupid impeachment which wound up exonerating Trump and pointing the finger at the true colusion criminal, Hillary "I forget" Rodham Clinton who screwed herself instead of Trump when she took a hatchet and bleach to her personal computer in which she exposed the President to lies and bullcrap, while she hid Bill's fucking around.

Every stinking Democrat who raised their fist to President Trump deserves to be tried for treason for lying their stupid asses off and conspiring to get rid of the President in one way or another. They were gonna get rid of him with the coronavirus ten ways to Sunday, but now I hope every one of them has to face the music on their seditious lies all the way to the Supreme Court who will determine what the maximum sentence is for preplanned treason aforethought.

God what a bunch of uncivil monkeys led by queen monkey Madam Nancy "I'm too important for my shorts" Pelosi.

And while I'm at it, what a mean-spirited bunch of hooligans the Democrat Party membership has created.
You know.....through all of this hysteria from Berg, I'm sure he's against big Pharma.
But, he is willing to have several big pharma companies create what will be expensive medications to
treat this virus for years to come filling big pharma's pockets with big time cash. But, there is a drug
right now that is showing very promising results when its used, and it has been around since 1945.
hypocrisy runs deep with the TDS'ers
There already is a cure for the coronavirus, and grandma knew about it. Eat 4 sticks of celery a day, one beet, one carrot, and 2 radishes for 10 days, and you're well, no anti-malaria nor allergy-incident vaccine drugs necessary. You can follow up with a piece of blueberry or blackberry pie for dessert to get the disgusting taste out of your mouth if they get mixed in a blender. Yeah, you'll go to the bathroom a lot, but the virus gets a ticket out of your body and into the sewer, dead on arrival.

Disclaimer: this is not medical advice, it's an old wive's tale, and no studies have been all that keen on supporting old wives' tales that have been handed down one generation after another.

The federal stock pile is a back up.
Really? So.........it's all good now? We should forget about health care workers risking their lives to treat patients without adequate PPE because Trump allowed so much of it to be sent overseas?

How many threads have you created about those two, Berg?
None. I've been too busy refuting the lies you folks have been writing about them.
The day you were writing up your name and avatar? You misspelled BORG. :laughing0301:

FYI: the borgs of star trek: Borg - Wikipedia
1586533368324.png

Last edited:
So she is saying we where not supposed to help forgein countries to keep the virus in check there and not let it spread across the globe?

No, she is saying that the Trump Administration did everything possible to profit from the outbreak in China, and to export medical supplies to China, and nothing to prepare or supply the American medical system for the pandemic, even though the rest of the world was busy making sure their hospitals were ready.

The US government didn't even place orders for masks or ventilators until the middle of March, by which time the WHO had already declared a worldwide pandemic. The first time Donald Trump took the virus seriously was when he announced that Mike Pence would lead the national response - in Mid-March.

The Trump Administration was initially warned that something was going on in China in December. Three months wasted in preparing and supplying the nation's hospitals. Other countries aren't having shortages of PPE's. Even Italy, which saw their medical system completely overwhelmed, the staff had PPE's.

ONLY THE USA - OF ALL OF THE NATIONS IN THE WORLD, DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PREPARE FOR THIS VIRUS.

That is why the USA leads the world in cases and those numbers continue to go up at an alarming rate.

None. I've been too busy refuting the lies you folks have been writing about them.
The day you were writing up your name and avatar? You misspelled BORG. :laughing0301:

Said the poster who uses a word she made up for her user name. What exactly is a "beautress"? When I google a definition it comes up "buttress", which is an ugly support wall.

Katie Porter is brilliant - May be worthy of more than a passing consideration for VP.
She has done a terrific job on the committees she is a member of. I've enjoyed watching her humiliate a number of Repubs in public questioning.

So she is saying we where not supposed to help forgein countries to keep the virus in check there and not let it spread across the globe?
The report provides evidence that because this admin did not take the warnings about the virus seriously it allowed medical supplies to be exported............leaving the US woefully short of those supplies.

That's called hording
Up is down, preparing for an outbreak is hoarding, and black is white.

So the left wanted us now to become an isolation country..

3 months ago?

Said the poster who uses a word she made up for her user name. What exactly is a "beautress"? When I google a definition it comes up "buttress", which is an ugly support wall.
It is a French name handed down to me by my mother who wanted to honor her mother. The meaning if the word is outside your narrow range and means in "beautiful tresses." I was born with a head full of light brown curls exactly like my grandmother beautresses' hair. And yeah, it is associated with people so into life and the living that you can never kill their second-to-no one's love for the unborn babies we have been known to defend against all takers of beautiful American lives so demons like Nancy Pelosi can be shamed for her role in supporting the insanity of abortion against the founders of this free and proud country known as the United States of America. I've seen in my lifetime my grandmother reduce apelike bad people to people with willow switch marks on the backside of their naughty little legs in a corner, who go on to quote the Nowevil poem called See nowevil, hear nowevil, speak nowevil for the duration of their transformed little lives. :texflag:

Katie Porter is brilliant - May be worthy of more than a passing consideration for VP.
She has done a terrific job on the committees she is a member of. I've enjoyed watching her humiliate a number of Repubs in public questioning.

I would not be pleased to stand trial for a crime and see Katie Porter enter the courtroom as my prosecuting attorney :)

So the left wanted us now to become an isolation country..
If you could refute the findings in the report you wouldn't be resorting to moronic snark.

No I am pointing out what ridiculous hypocrites the left continues to be.

They want to save everybody but now they wanted the president to lock down the country, hoard everything..

Its ridiculous .

I would not be pleased to stand trial for a crime and see Katie Porter enter the courtroom as my prosecuting attorney :)

Yea the fat ass bitch would accidentally eat you.

Yea the fat ass bitch would accidentally eat you.

WHICH fat ass bitch? :D

a8b.gif

They want to save everybody but now they wanted the president to lock down the country, hoard everything..
Becoming more outlandish with baseless accusations only serves to display your flailing ineptitude in responding to the data laid out in Porter's report.

Becoming more outlandish with baseless accusations only serves to display your flailing ineptitude in responding to the data laid out in Porter's report.

What baseless accusations? It's not the right who wanted open borders, it's the frickin left

Got to love the crazy.
Talking pointsmemo. No doubt the have hundreds of reporters on this story. Funny that CNN ( communist news net wits) are not all over this breaking story.
What does TPM's political perspective have to do with the empirical data contained in the report?
Do you mean that it is presented out of context with spin? Nothing but then again present any data out of context with the proper spin and you can make anything be anything.
Without the proper context and with the right spin you can make people dying from old age seem as if it is a terrible apocalypse.

New Topics

Forum List

Back