This is a phony impeachment inquiry.

Does anybody else think Nunez looks like a fat Jon Oliver, or is it just me?

Pathetic left-wing spin on it.....

What Is This “Highly Anticipated” FISA Report That Conservatives Keep Talking About?

To those outside the conservative news bubble, “the FISA report” might not mean much—let alone be “highly anticipated,” as the story described it. But those who watch Fox News have been primed to think of this report as something that will show that the FBI and Justice Department were reckless, or even acted illegally, in their efforts to undermine Donald Trump

Does anybody else think Nunez looks like a fat Jon Oliver, or is it just me?

Its just you Peckerbreath… Obviously you have no understanding on what phat is...

jerroldNadler.jpg

What Is This “Highly Anticipated” FISA Report That Conservatives Keep Talking About?

To those outside the conservative news bubble, “the FISA report” might not mean much—let alone be “highly anticipated,” as the story described it. But those who watch Fox News have been primed to think of this report as something that will show that the FBI and Justice Department were reckless, or even acted illegally, in their efforts to undermine Donald Trump

Oh none of us on the left doubt that Fox News has been priming all of you Trumpettes on what you should be thinking.

You know, it took over 2 years for Nixon to be investigated. So far, the investigation on Trump has only been a couple of months, so you guys need to wait for a bit.

If the investigation yields information that says Trump did something wrong, then they will hold a vote to impeach in the House. If they vote to impeach in the House, then it goes to the Senate, where the impeachment trial is held, and the Senate must vote 2/3 in favor of impeachment in order for Trump to be removed.

You Trumpsters are so busy parroting the things your dear leader says that you are not able to actually understand what is happening. You just think that if Trump says it, it must be true.

Oh none of us on the left doubt that Fox News has been priming all of you Trumpettes on what you should be thinking.
If you really think I get all my news from Fox, that's really funny. Especially considering in 2008 I voted for Obama and hated Fox News at the time. That's how I know they're telling the truth . The so-called liberal media which was never really liberal in the first place completely lost its mind after Trump won in 2016.

You know, it took over 2 years for Nixon to be investigated. So far, the investigation on Trump has only been a couple of months, so you guys need to wait for a bit.

If the investigation yields information that says Trump did something wrong, then they will hold a vote to impeach in the House. If they vote to impeach in the House, then it goes to the Senate, where the impeachment trial is held, and the Senate must vote 2/3 in favor of impeachment in order for Trump to be removed.

You Trumpsters are so busy parroting the things your dear leader says that you are not able to actually understand what is happening. You just think that if Trump says it, it must be true.
If that's truly what you believe you're in for a very rude awakening soon.

What part of the impeachment process did I get wrong? Or, are you referring to my comment that said Trump supporters will parrot whatever Trump tells them to? Both are factually correct.

What part of the impeachment process did I get wrong? Or, are you referring to my comment that said Trump supporters will parrot whatever Trump tells them to? Both are factually correct.

Probably the part where there is no evidence?

None of US on the right doubt that CNN, MSNBC, MSM & NPR have been priming all you TDSers to climb aboard fake impeachment clown car.

Forum List

Back