This is a conversation that needs to happen, but it costs $15 to get informed

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
There is a book written by the brilliant Black man, Emmanuel Acho, who Oprah Winfrey interviewed recently that has drawn the attention of the racist white conservative mother fuckers. At his web site he promotes his book as having the answers to correct the AmeriKKKa racist problem; and he wants people to pay for it. He has the definitive solution, and rather than distributing it free so it is readily available . . .
But you cannot fix a problem that you do not know you have. And if “ignorance is bliss”, in this case, bliss has caused bondage and pain for others. But there is a fix. We can all access the life-saving medicine that will cure the world’s most ailing, long-lasting pandemic. But in order to access it, we’re going to have to have some uncomfortable conversations.

Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man, is a safe place to have the uncomfortable conversations about race that many white people have never been able to have. But enough is enough- I want to remove the barriers for why we’ve never had these conversations. I want to provide a free space for curious white people to answer the questions they’ve always had but have been too nervous to ask. Like, “How can I have white privilege if I’m not wealthy?”, or “is racial profiling ok if black people tend to commit more crimes”, or my personal favorite from a 19-year-old girl from rural Alabama named Amy who asked, “if black people can say the ‘N’ word, why can’t I?” And many, many more.

I worked in New York City with Black people, and they are the people who are afraid to have the conversation about racism. Just as I have proposed here at USMB and various other forums, and written letters to world famous Black people and not-so-famous Black people; Black people do not want to consider the proposal of reorganizing the government in an effort to try to solve the racism problem.

And this brilliant Black man thinks he is going to solve it with a 300 page book???

Last edited:
There is a book written by the brilliant Black man, Emmanuel Acho, who Oprah Winfrey interviewed recently that has drawn the attention of the racist white conservative mother fuckers. At his web site he promotes his book as having the answers to correct the AmeriKKKa racist problem; and he wants people to pay for it. He has the definitive solution, and rather than distributing it free so it is readily available . . .
But you cannot fix a problem that you do not know you have. And if “ignorance is bliss”, in this case, bliss has caused bondage and pain for others. But there is a fix. We can all access the life-saving medicine that will cure the world’s most ailing, long-lasting pandemic. But in order to access it, we’re going to have to have some uncomfortable conversations.

Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man, is a safe place to have the uncomfortable conversations about race that many white people have never been able to have. But enough is enough- I want to remove the barriers for why we’ve never had these conversations. I want to provide a free space for curious white people to answer the questions they’ve always had but have been too nervous to ask. Like, “How can I have white privilege if I’m not wealthy?”, or “is racial profiling ok if black people tend to commit more crimes”, or my personal favorite from a 19-year-old girl from rural Alabama named Amy who asked, “if black people can say the ‘N’ word, why can’t I?” And many, many more.

I worked in New York City with Black people, and they are the people who are afraid to have the conversation about racism. Just as I have proposed here at USMB and various other forums, and written letters to world famous Black people and not-so-famous Black people; Black people do not want to consider the proposal of reorganizing the government in an effort to try to solve the racism problem.

And this brilliant Black man thinks he is going to solve it with a 300 page book???
Just one question, if America was so fucking racist, how did Oprah get billions of dollars?

Just one question, if America was so fucking racist, how did Oprah get billions of dollars?

And Obama elected president?

Look everyone, a Scientologist.

Read my book or take my class for a fee and all your problems will be solved.

Well there is one book that has all the answers in it, and it is virtually free.

Imagine that.

bible.jpg

Forum List

Back