This is a clear case of 1st degree murder - not self defense.

This is the reality you republican dog turds have created.

DeAL with it.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Such as? Bail "reform"? Defund the police? Fatal attacks on police? Who, exactly has created that "reality"?

This was a completely unavoidable death. I would charge the killer with manslaughter. He had no cause to get his gun. None.

He and the ex-wife should have gone inside and stayed inside and called the police.

i am going with self defense....no he didnt have to get a gun but he did....the dude threatened to take the gun and use it...there were chest bumps and all that...a warning shot was fired...i was amazed at how calm everyone was with the dead dude on the porch

This was a completely unavoidable death. I would charge the killer with manslaughter. He had no cause to get his gun. None.

He and the ex-wife should have gone inside and stayed inside and called the police.
Which is why you are not in a position of authority. IF you had watched the video, you would know that he is just as innocent as Kyle.

Why is it that the far-left are always defending the one in the wrong? Was the ex-husband NOT trespassing?

If I was as little as the boyfriend I'd have gotten a gun too. The ex-husband was a good 8-10 inches taller and probably had forty pounds on the boyfriend and the ex was ANGRY.

Which is why you are not in a position of authority. IF you had watched the video, you would know that he is just as innocent as Kyle.

Why is it that the far-left are always defending the one in the wrong? Was the ex-husband NOT trespassing?

If I was as little as the boyfriend I'd have gotten a gun too. The ex-husband was a good 8-10 inches taller and probably had forty pounds on the boyfriend and the ex was ANGRY.
Thanks for sharing how much of a coward and a pussy you are. Lol.

Most murder and suicide attempts by other means fail.

Not in Japan, South Korea, China, Scotland, Canada, and many European countries with higher suicide rates than the U.S……

Guns aren’t the issue, mental health is the issue.

I have to say the right call was a call to the cops………this guy is looking at a tough case…………

Andrew Branca at legalinsurrection….he is an expert in self defense law….he thinks this guy is in trouble according to the law, even with the strong self defense laws in Texas….

Unfortunately, I don’t see evidence in these two videos of Carruth being justified in the shooting death of Read under any of those three legal justifications.

Let’s take a look at each in turn.
———
The “Video from House” video does have Read in frame at that moment, showing his back to the POV of the phone—and here I see nothing that would allow for a reasonable perception of Read as an unlawful, imminent, deadly force threat at that moment.

I have to say the right call was a call to the cops………this guy is looking at a tough case…………

Andrew Branca at legalinsurrection….he is an expert in self defense law….he thinks this guy is in trouble according to the law, even with the strong self defense laws in Texas….

Unfortunately, I don’t see evidence in these two videos of Carruth being justified in the shooting death of Read under any of those three legal justifications.

Let’s take a look at each in turn.
———
The “Video from House” video does have Read in frame at that moment, showing his back to the POV of the phone—and here I see nothing that would allow for a reasonable perception of Read as an unlawful, imminent, deadly force threat at that moment.

Andrew Branca is an expert? How many tens of thousands of words did he write explaining how the McMichaels were not guilty? All while Georgia Lawyers who were familiar with Georgia law kept saying they were going to be found Guilty?

But let’s talk about Texas.

I point to the case of Henry Magee.

Henry Magee must have been a local story not covered by your “national news”.

Anyway. Henry had a situation where in the wee hours people kicked his door in and came into his trailer serving a search warrant. These Deputies claimed they were calling out their identification for the search warrant. But the Grand Jury declined to indict saying that it appeared to be a case of Self Defense.

A cop lay dead and the only time Magee was to serve was 18 months for possession of Marijuana.

I wonder if your expert has heard of that case?

Forum List

Back