This guy must eat nuts by the pound and wear flip flops.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Netanyahu reiterates support for two-state solution

PM Benjamin Netanyahu tells EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini: Palestinian state must be demilitarized and recognize Israel as a Jewish state • Netanyahu on Iran: The peace and security of the world demand we insist on a better deal

Speaking before a meeting with European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini in Jerusalem, the prime minister restated his long-standing demands that a Palestinian state be demilitarized and recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=25631

He lies very well. He knows dam well Palestine will not demilitarize or recognize Israel as a jewish state, since very few people who live there are jews. Give their land back, and maybe they'll consider it.

PM Benjamin Netanyahu tells EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini: Palestinian state must be demilitarized and recognize Israel as a Jewish state • Netanyahu on Iran: The peace and security of the world demand we insist on a better deal

Speaking before a meeting with European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini in Jerusalem, the prime minister restated his long-standing demands that a Palestinian state be demilitarized and recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

He lies very well. He knows dam well Palestine will not demilitarize or recognize Israel as a jewish state, since very few people who live there are jews. Give their land back, and maybe they'll consider it.

He lies very well. He knows dam well Palestine will not demilitarize or recognize Israel as a jewish state

Then I guess new settlements will leave your Arab buddies with less and less land when they finally do come around. Maybe they could call it the Palestinian Parking Lot?

He lies very well. He knows dam well Palestine will not demilitarize or recognize Israel as a jewish state

Then I guess new settlements will leave your Arab buddies with less and less land when they finally do come around. Maybe they could call it the Palestinian Parking Lot?

There's no question that any possible "Palestinian" state should not have a military. Anyone should know that.

Oh yes it will continue, he does not want peace, so instead he makes demands that he knows they will not succumb to. Now if he wanted one state ,one government, freedom for all, then there would be no reason for Hamas, but nope, he does not want that, he wants all of Gaza and the west bank and Jerusalem to be inhabited by whoever or whatever he is, Ashkenazi's. Yet we want Muslims countries to enter the 21st century. The people there voted him in , so they can reap the consequences of having a Stalin as their PM.

Oh yes it will continue, he does not want peace, so instead he makes demands that he knows they will not succumb to. Now if he wanted one state ,one government, freedom for all, then there would be no reason for Hamas, but nope, he does not want that, he wants all of Gaza and the west bank and Jerusalem to be inhabited by whoever or whatever he is, Ashkenazi's. Yet we want Muslims countries to enter the 21st century. The people there voted him in , so they can reap the consequences of having a Stalin as their PM.

Oh yes it will continue, he does not want peace, so instead he makes demands that he knows they will not succumb to.

That's awful. In the meantime, Israel keeps building.

he wants all of Gaza and the west bank and Jerusalem to be inhabited by whoever or whatever he is

Nah. The Arabs can keep Gaza. Of course Israel will keep building on the rest.

Yet we want Muslims countries to enter the 21st century.

Slow down! They need to enter the 11th century first.

I see...so the animals want to keep denying the existence of a Jewish state, while arming themselves in order to destroy it and behave like terrorist savages. And in exchange for this good behavior they want to get some land that never belonged to them, as a reward?

Damn, did you wake up on the wrong side of the padded room today?

Give "their" land "back" and they'll consider what?

I see...so the animals want to keep denying the existence of a Jewish state, while arming themselves in order to destroy it and behave like terrorist savages. And in exchange for this good behavior they want to get some land that never belonged to them, as a reward?

We're obviously dumb, since we don't understand her language.

Is that Klingon?

Is that Klingon?
It's a dialect of "Donkey", many sounds similar to braying are in it.

Do explain why Arafat accepted Israel as a Jewish state and recognised it as such

Is that Klingon?
Had you said Praying/Braying Roudy...now that would have been amusing....I suppose I just have a more insightful look at basic sentences and have the ability of making them less boring but more amusing...steve

You mean never belonged to Israel. why are you needing to bulldoze their homes if that land belonged to you.

Oh yes it will continue, he does not want peace, so instead he makes demands that he knows they will not succumb to. Now if he wanted one state ,one government, freedom for all, then there would be no reason for Hamas...

But he states quite clearly that he doesn't want one land for all but rather two independent states and whether the people of the other state have or even want freedom is not his concern but rather their own. Arab recognition of Israel is obviously necessary to make the deal and the demilitarized demand is negotiable.

Had you said Praying/Braying Roudy...now that would have been amusing....I suppose I just have a more insightful look at basic sentences and have the ability of making them less boring but more amusing...steve

:lmao:
Yeah, you're a regular wordsmith! A real legend in your own small mind.

Is that Klingon?

No Yiddish. Your PM talks out both sides of his mouth, one side before the election, they right after another. No wonder you use to talk Yiddish,

You mean never belonged to Israel. why are you needing to bulldoze their homes if that land belonged to you.

Because they are illegally squatting and should not be there

Is that Klingon?

Well you would know the actual name of your native language "Donkey Braying".

Is that Klingon?

No Yiddish. Your PM talks out both sides of his mouth, one side before the election, they right after another. No wonder you use to talk Yiddish,

Ooooffff! What a dumbass. Muslim societies are plagued by the most unethical, corrupt, genocidal, barbaric, immoral, murderous terrorist assholes you can find on this planet, and Palestinian "leaders" starting with Arafart are basically the worst of the worst of them.

Yeah, you're a regular wordsmith! A real legend in your own small mind.
Thanks Say,I knew eventually you would learn from your Master.......but get off the floor,I hate to see you prostrating in front of me,anyhow it is not dignified H.I.M. theliq

Forum List

Back