This could be the straw that breaks the camels back...

Because from their first day in leadership, the commies only goal is to get Trump out of office.

Reminder for those born just yesterday:

D1_YllGWsAEQzJr.jpg

Right, because McConnell is the first majority leader to feel that way. Nobody on the Democrat side ever did.

You people live in your own world.

You are the one getting all riled up here about opposition wanting to get president out of office.

But there is also a matter of law. Short of some very extraordinary circumstance, President needs to notify Congress when making a big move like assasinating top civilian leadership of a country.

Because from their first day in leadership, the commies only goal is to get Trump out of office.

D1_YllGWsAEQzJr.jpg

Right, because McConnell is the first majority leader to feel that way. Nobody on the Democrat side ever did.

You are the one getting all riled up here about opposition wanting to get president out of office.

But there is also a matter of law. Short of some very extraordinary circumstance, President needs to notify Congress when making a big move like assasinating top civilian leadership of a country.
nope!!!! it's amazing what you'll follow.

The camel is Pelosi.....no need to say more. Send her back to Frisco to shovel shit.

Pelosi announces war powers resolution as tensions with Iran escalate
After reading this morning that (1) we have flatly refused to leave Iraq as they have voted, and (2) that Trump is doubling down on targeting cultural sites if Iran retaliates....
it seems to me that Congress can make all the resolutions they want. NO one is going to pay any attention to it.

It's a beautiful thing. Trump has made clear a CREDIBLE threat that for the first time in Iran's 40 year fracas with us, that if they press our buttons again, keep dicking us off, that he is going to out "Muzzie" the muslims-- -- -- -- beat them at their own game. He has turned the game around against THEM. First a finger, now an arm, next: amputate at the waist line. He's DARING them to dick with him ONE MORE TIME.

Trump has gorilla balls.

The Ayatollah is now faced with keeping up his usual rhetoric, authorizing yet another retaliation, and then having every cultural site in Iran they value leveled, with HIM as the cause knowing there is a tipping point where his people turn against HIM for provoking it.

Brilliant.

For the first time in Iran's memory, they are now suddenly faced with provoking America coming at a far greater cost than it is worth.
"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity. I don't know how well that will go over when he begins strutting around and breaking international law based on decency and respect.
And you don't have to tell me, toob, that the terrorists don't uphold decency and respect; I already know that. Does that mean we have to sink to their level?
I oppose even entertaining this idea.
https://www.google.com/search?
biw=1248&bih=838&sxsrf=ACYBGNQUAuTDq5MSXAs-sF592lRhx8euAw%3A1578318912568&ei=QDwTXvGmIu2a_QaokqjACA&q=UNESCO+heritage+sites+Iran&oq=UNESCO+heritage+sites+Iran&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i324j0i22i30l9.20563.31601..31799...2.2..1.361.4248.40j6j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i71j35i39j0i273j0j0i20i263j0i67j0i131j35i362i39j0i131i273j0i10j0i131i20i263.ibswrJ_pobY&ved=0ahUKEwjxxoCRkO_mAhVtTd8KHSgJCogQ4dUDCAs&uact=5
Does you husband know your playing on the adult forum
Just what pictures did YOU get?

After reading this morning that (1) we have flatly refused to leave Iraq as they have voted, and (2) that Trump is doubling down on targeting cultural sites if Iran retaliates....
it seems to me that Congress can make all the resolutions they want. NO one is going to pay any attention to it.

It's a beautiful thing. Trump has made clear a CREDIBLE threat that for the first time in Iran's 40 year fracas with us, that if they press our buttons again, keep dicking us off, that he is going to out "Muzzie" the muslims-- -- -- -- beat them at their own game. He has turned the game around against THEM. First a finger, now an arm, next: amputate at the waist line. He's DARING them to dick with him ONE MORE TIME.

Trump has gorilla balls.

The Ayatollah is now faced with keeping up his usual rhetoric, authorizing yet another retaliation, and then having every cultural site in Iran they value leveled, with HIM as the cause knowing there is a tipping point where his people turn against HIM for provoking it.

Brilliant.

For the first time in Iran's memory, they are now suddenly faced with provoking America coming at a far greater cost than it is worth.
"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity.
Name the law that Trump has broken?
News flash for you, OL, because of Barry Obama's reluctance on the JV team ISIS for over two years, ISIS destroyed about a trillion dollars worth or those very same irreplaceable ancient historic places all across Iraq and elsewhere that offended them while the democrats fiddled by not wanting to tick off their base whom he promised to pull out of Iraq. Trump has merely THREATENED to do as much. The difference here is that it would be for a good cause this time because it won't happen unless the Iranians cross the line that Donald has now made VERY CLEAR they do not want to cross.

If you tell a child not to put their hand in the fire you are cooking with and they still do, it's not YOUR fault they got burned. The beauty here is do the ayatollah dare call Trump to see if he is bluffing?

You end terrible conflicts by promising terrible things and NOT backing down from your word. That's why you and I listened to our fathers whereas today's kids do not. We knew our dads were NOT bluffing when they laid their belt on the table.
it would be for a good cause
N.O.

You're a kind of hard one to figure out, toob. At one point, you talk as if you understand how awful war is, and how uncivilized our propensity to start them. The next, you're egging it on, saying it's beautiful to threaten illegal and immoral actions against civilian targets that have endured for hundreds and thousands of years. And cheerleading the hyper rhetoric that might, at some point, lead an arrogant leader to follow through just to save face.

A guy who is responsible for killing over 600 Americans, and led the attack on our US embassy, is not just your run of the mill civilian. He is a terrorist and threat.

And killing him is not eminent and long term threat to Americans??

Bush and Obama admins both decided that taking him out was not worthwhile to our interests.

Having a conversation in Congress about Iran and any possible war, is the right thing to do.

The constitution, NEVER GAVE THE PRESIDENT, those powers of war, the Constitution gave it to congress.... the congress gave the President that trust, and it is good to reevaluate, and the only representation we the people have, in our gvt, who is suppose to be in charge of it.... it's a valid debate, should be brought up.
Who the F declared war you scum bag.. he took out a eminent threat someone who killed over 600 American men. Was planning more.. BRING BACK DEMOCRAT WOMAN CANT VOTE! pea brains

I think you mean an immediate threat... Explain how a General is an immediate threat?

The guy with a bomb or a sleeper cell is but these kind of actions are ordered months in advance... Trump is trying to start a war and Pelosi is stopping him...

Trump doesn't have the power to start a war and nobody is stupid enough to let him go around committing actions to instigate a war which is a War Crime by the way.

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity.
News flash for you, OL, because of Barry Obama's reluctance on the JV team ISIS for over two years, ISIS destroyed about a trillion dollars worth or those very same irreplaceable ancient historic places all across Iraq and elsewhere that offended them while the democrats fiddled by not wanting to tick off their base whom he promised to pull out of Iraq. Trump has merely THREATENED to do as much. The difference here is that it would be for a good cause this time because it won't happen unless the Iranians cross the line that Donald has now made VERY CLEAR they do not want to cross.

If you tell a child not to put their hand in the fire you are cooking with and they still do, it's not YOUR fault they got burned. The beauty here is do the ayatollah dare call Trump to see if he is bluffing?

You end terrible conflicts by promising terrible things and NOT backing down from your word. That's why you and I listened to our fathers whereas today's kids do not. We knew our dads were NOT bluffing when they laid their belt on the table.
N.O.

You're a kind of hard one to figure out, toob. At one point, you talk as if you understand how awful war is, and how uncivilized our propensity to start them. The next, you're egging it on, saying it's beautiful to threaten illegal and immoral actions against civilian targets that have endured for hundreds and thousands of years. And cheerleading the hyper rhetoric that might, at some point, lead an arrogant leader to follow through just to save face.

A guy who is responsible for killing over 600 Americans, and led the attack on our US embassy, is not just your run of the mill civilian. He is a terrorist and threat.

Bush and Obama admins both decided that taking him out was not worthwhile to our interests.

Not killing him assured us of american lives lost. that isn't important to you is it?

BTW, bush and obammy are responsible for the 600 americans he did kill.

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

N.O.

And the few dems that did want him dead, didn't want trump to be the president that did it.

Having a conversation in Congress about Iran and any possible war, is the right thing to do.

The constitution, NEVER GAVE THE PRESIDENT, those powers of war, the Constitution gave it to congress.... the congress gave the President that trust, and it is good to reevaluate, and the only representation we the people have, in our gvt, who is suppose to be in charge of it.... it's a valid debate, should be brought up.
Who the F declared war you scum bag.. he took out a eminent threat someone who killed over 600 American men. Was planning more.. BRING BACK DEMOCRAT WOMAN CANT VOTE! pea brains

I think you mean an immediate threat... Explain how a General is an immediate threat?

The guy with a bomb or a sleeper cell is but these kind of actions are ordered months in advance... Trump is trying to start a war and Pelosi is stopping him...

Trump doesn't have the power to start a war and nobody is stupid enough to let him go around committing actions to instigate a war which is a War Crime by the way.
He’s killed 700 Americans, he’s in Iraq telling militias to attack our embassy, and was planning another attack..

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

N.O.

THE BETTER QUESTION TO ASK IS:

(To the Ayatollah and Iran): is attacking Americans, their ships, planes and now embassy, IS IT WORTH THE LONG TERM THREAT TO IRAN?

What Bush and Obama decided has resulted in the long-term continuation of a 40 year conflict with no end ever.

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

N.O.

And the few dems that did want him dead, didn't want trump to be the president that did it.
obamy had eight years, he didn't want to be responsible for the bounce back from it. So an american life was not important, just know that. It all came out after the general died.

The camel is Pelosi.....no need to say more. Send her back to Frisco to shovel shit.

Pelosi announces war powers resolution as tensions with Iran escalate
It was a non binding vote, that was for show by a resigned pM in which those associated with the Iranian Shia’s only voted. Half the govt didn’t show up out of protest, knowing it wasn’t a legitimate vote.
link, please?
Still waiting, depotoo

D1_YllGWsAEQzJr.jpg

No he doesn't. DumBama never did. When he ordered a drone strike, he just did it and asked nobody. McConnell didn't say his goal was to remove the President, he said it was to make him a one-term President. That's much different than what's going on with Trump. Trump didn't even get near the White House yet before the commies were screaming about impeaching him, simply because he beat their dog in the race. Apples and oranges.

Again, this guy was no average civilian. He is a terrorist responsible for killing over 600 Americans, and God knows how many more he maimed. He led the attack on our embassy. According to Trump, he was only getting started as well.

If the House wants Trump to start working with them, they should start working with him as well instead of against him every day of his presidency. IMO, if Trump would have let them in on his secrete, it would have been in the NYT before Soleimani got near the embassy. Because the Democrats are more interested in not allowing Trump to be successful than they are doing what's good for our country and people.

Not according to the constitution.

There is no "Big Move" exception to his power as CIC.

A declaration of war has to be made for it to be considered a war. No such declaration has been made since WWII. A military action does not a war make.

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

N.O.

So what makes them right and Trump wrong, other than the fact you people hate Trump?

Was Bush right to start a war in Iraq? Was DumBama right to free five of our terrorist prisoners in exchange for a lowly deserter private of ours?

Bush and DumBama are not in charge anymore--Trump is. Like it or hate it, Trump calls the shots now. It doesn't matter what other Presidents thought. Remember, Bill Clinton didn't think Osama Bin Laden was worth taking out at one time either, and look how that turned out.

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

N.O.

Not hard to figure at all, Blossom! Because war IS so terrible, you have to make it a thing to totally avoid, by making it a total possibility. Think about that, this is not a contradiction. The reason why this chicken shit back and forth proxy war has been going on for 40 years is exactly BECAUSE there has never been any truly SERIOUS consequences to continuing it!

NOW the question to the Ayatollah is retaliating against America and not just sitting down and really bargaining with them, IS IT REALLY WORTH RISKING THEIR ENTIRE HERITAGE OVER? And Trump has now made that a credible threat to be taken seriously.

If this was a game of chess, that would be considered a beautiful gambit. It's all up to the Iranians now--- --- call or fold. As Clint would say:

You want to bargain with Iran? We already did that. Why would they trust us when we are the ones who back out? There is no trust in any corner of the world that Trump can be counted on to uphold any deal. This is why our reputation matters.

The problem here is obvious. The sissy nations of Europe and the UN and other players are content with a never-ending proxy conflict. They simply "manage" it. Their objections to Trump are false in calling him a war-monger. There's been nothing but war in the Middle East forever! All of the "civilized" nations adverse to war are guilty of enabling it to go on forever. Their problem with Trump isn't an aversion to war, it is their aversion to DEALING WITH IT in a clear and decisive way that forever ends one side's ability to keep fighting!

If Iran pulls some really stupid, big thing now, they will have no one to blame but themselves if Trump totally flattens them, takes out all their cultural, military, industrial, governmental and nuclear sites, sparing as many civilians as possible. We can do it at the flip of a switch without ever setting foot in the country. It will put an end to Iran's ability to wage terror.

Just stirring up a hornet's nest? You think so? How many times do you have to smack down an impudent enemy before they either run out of hornet nests or they get the message, that TERRORISM ISN'T WORKING.

All that's necessary is to turn it from a win-win situation to a lose-lose situation.

The problem of the world is that never before have the terrorists had to face losing more than they had to gain. THEY have never been at the RECEIVING end of their own terror.

I get Trump. He is a beautifully practical man. Like any good industrialist, he simplifies every situation into two basic components:
  1. PROBLEM.
  2. SOLUTION.
Trump's not out to manage war, he realizes a little squeeze here or there isn't doing it, he is looking to solve it by simply making it too costly for the Iranians to stay in the game. Then he will sweeten the rewards for capitulation.

Nah, SOP, everybody knows the GOP have Donnie "the Dog Wagging Prick's" back....

A political assassination sparked the deadliest wars last Century.
Political?

What Mullah's asshole did you sniff that out of?

He was responsible for 600 American deaths and the attack on our embassy.

I get the fact that your TDS causes you to support terrorists over America, but yo uh could at least pretend to have a conscience.

The responsibility for all deaths related to the Iraq invasion and occupation lies with the country that invaded on false pretenses of a imminent threat from a reconstituted WMD program by the government of Iraq.

I dare say that a military attack that targeted and killed one of our generals in a foreign country we were intervening in would be considered and act of war, don't you think?

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

N.O.

Not hard to figure at all, Blossom! Because war IS so terrible, you have to make it a thing to totally avoid, by making it a total possibility. Think about that, this is not a contradiction. The reason why this chicken shit back and forth proxy war has been going on for 40 years is exactly BECAUSE there has never been any truly SERIOUS consequences to continuing it!

NOW the question to the Ayatollah is retaliating against America and not just sitting down and really bargaining with them, IS IT REALLY WORTH RISKING THEIR ENTIRE HERITAGE OVER? And Trump has now made that a credible threat to be taken seriously.

If this was a game of chess, that would be considered a beautiful gambit. It's all up to the Iranians now--- --- call or fold. As Clint would say:

You want to bargain with Iran? We already did that. Why would they trust us when we are the ones who back out? There is no trust in any corner of the world that Trump can be counted on to uphold any deal. This is why our reputation matters.

Sorry Happy but now THE REAL WORLD:

WWII:
  • Japan was prepared to fight to the very last man. Surrender was not in their vocabulary.
  • The USA MADE them surrender. We gave them no choice. Surrender or total annihilation.
  • Our "reputation" did not matter. "Trust" did not matter. We set the terms. That is how you fight war. You tards just do not get it. We have 54X the military budget of Iran. They are a bug. It is ridiculous we have let this go on for 40 years purely out of some misguided politically-correct repugnance toward getting in, fighting a real war, ending it quickly, decisively and moving on. I don't say that because I like war, I say that because I HATE war.
It's not the war-mongers of this world that have given us never-ending conflict in the Middle East, it is the PEACEMAKERS who live in the fantasy that they can settle everything by never settling anything, just "managing" it.

N.O.

Sorry Happy but now THE REAL WORLD:

WWII:
  • Japan was prepared to fight to the very last man. Surrender was not in their vocabulary.

• Nothing at all to do with my post.
    [*]The USA MADE them surrender. We gave them no choice. Surrender or total annihilation.
    You want to nuke Iran? I guess that puts the whole shooting someone on 5th Ave question to bed.
    [*]Our "reputation" did not matter. "Trust" did not matter. We set the terms. That is how you fight war. You tards just do not get it. We have 54X the military budget of Iran. They are a bug. It is ridiculous we have let this go on for 40 years purely out of some misguided politically-correct repugnance toward getting in, fighting a real war, ending it quickly, decisively and moving on. I don't say that because I like war, I say that because I HATE war.[/

Our reputation didn't matter in the aftermath of WWII? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I don't know the answer to this, but who are our allies going to be in this war and how much are they going to be wanting to contribute to Trump's war? They don't like him, half his own country can't stand him. His personal allies (Russia, NK) are using him for their own needs.

Since WWII we've always had the military upperhand. Iraq we had the upper hand and we're' still paying the price for that. Vietnam we had the upper hand as well and we lost. Korea we had the upper hand and that's still not resolved either.

I bet you're one of these wingnuts who celebrated the troops coming home (while stabbing our allies in the back) and here you are chanting for yet another god damned pointless war.

Forum List

Back