This could be the straw that breaks the camels back...

You want to nuke Iran?
You're an idiot. I see you are too dull-witted to be able to understand a metaphor. All you are interested in is trying to turn this around into a Trump-bashing, and by proxy, bashing anyone who agrees with him. Bye.

This was the part of your post I was responding to:

The USA MADE them [Japan] surrender. We gave them no choice. Surrender or total annihilation.

You didn't mean that Iran's only choice was total annihilation? Only one way to get there. Maybe you don't understand what a metaphor is. What exactly are they supposed to surrender?

So, I'll simply ask you. Do you think the only option for Iran is total annihilation? I don't know what else your 'metaphor' could mean other than what you called it.

The camel is Pelosi.....no need to say more. Send her back to Frisco to shovel shit.

Pelosi announces war powers resolution as tensions with Iran escalate

A POTUS can strike an insurgence, such as violent protestors at an embassy.
But what Trump did, by killing a high level official of a sovereign country, is an act of war and must first be voted by Congress before performing.
Pelosi is doing the right thing.
Screw you if you think your "king" can do whatever the fuck he wants. You're part of the problem and deserve to be one of his serfs.

You want to nuke Iran?
You're an idiot. I see you are too dull-witted to be able to understand a metaphor. All you are interested in is trying to turn this around into a Trump-bashing, and by proxy, bashing anyone who agrees with him. Bye.

The USA MADE them [Japan] surrender. We gave them no choice. Surrender or total annihilation.

You didn't mean that Iran's only choice was total annihilation? Only one way to get there. Maybe you don't understand what a metaphor is. What exactly are they supposed to surrender?

So, I'll simply ask you. Do you think the only option for Iran is total annihilation? I don't know what else your 'metaphor' could mean other than what you called it.
Are you truly so dull-witted that you think the only way we have to give no choice but to surrender is to drop a nuke on them? HOW many years ago was 1945?
We can hurt Iran SO BAD with strategic missiles now with minimal collateral damage, it is laughable.

If I was the Ayatollah, I'd be sleeping very lightly these days that the next buzz he hears isn't one of our smart bombs flying into his bedroom window,

Having a conversation in Congress about Iran and any possible war, is the right thing to do.

The constitution, NEVER GAVE THE PRESIDENT, those powers of war, the Constitution gave it to congress.... the congress gave the President that trust, and it is good to reevaluate, and the only representation we the people have, in our gvt, who is suppose to be in charge of it.... it's a valid debate, should be brought up.

Haven't you heard the constitution only applies to them on the 2nd amendment.

The camel is Pelosi.....no need to say more. Send her back to Frisco to shovel shit.

After reading this morning that (1) we have flatly refused to leave Iraq as they have voted, and (2) that Trump is doubling down on targeting cultural sites if Iran retaliates....
it seems to me that Congress can make all the resolutions they want. NO one is going to pay any attention to it.

It's a beautiful thing. Trump has made clear a CREDIBLE threat that for the first time in Iran's 40 year fracas with us, that if they press our buttons again, keep dicking us off, that he is going to out "Muzzie" the muslims-- -- -- -- beat them at their own game. He has turned the game around against THEM. First a finger, now an arm, next: amputate at the waist line. He's DARING them to dick with him ONE MORE TIME.

Trump has gorilla balls.

The Ayatollah is now faced with keeping up his usual rhetoric, authorizing yet another retaliation, and then having every cultural site in Iran they value leveled, with HIM as the cause knowing there is a tipping point where his people turn against HIM for provoking it.

Brilliant.

For the first time in Iran's memory, they are now suddenly faced with provoking America coming at a far greater cost than it is worth.
"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity. I don't know how well that will go over when he begins strutting around and breaking international law based on decency and respect.
And you don't have to tell me, toob, that the terrorists don't uphold decency and respect; I already know that. Does that mean we have to sink to their level?
I oppose even entertaining this idea.
https://www.google.com/search?
biw=1248&bih=838&sxsrf=ACYBGNQUAuTDq5MSXAs-sF592lRhx8euAw%3A1578318912568&ei=QDwTXvGmIu2a_QaokqjACA&q=UNESCO+heritage+sites+Iran&oq=UNESCO+heritage+sites+Iran&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i324j0i22i30l9.20563.31601..31799...2.2..1.361.4248.40j6j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i71j35i39j0i273j0j0i20i263j0i67j0i131j35i362i39j0i131i273j0i10j0i131i20i263.ibswrJ_pobY&ved=0ahUKEwjxxoCRkO_mAhVtTd8KHSgJCogQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

It seems fair to say if you guys continue to murder people outside of your country, we will bomb your temple of death. It is actually a soft response,because we have never had any intention of invading Iran. We don't want war, so you guys need to stop, if you don't, your temple of death goes bye bye.

You want to nuke Iran?

Are you truly so dull-witted that you think the only way we have to give no choice but to surrender is to drop a nuke on them? HOW many years ago was 1945?

You're the one who brought up Japan as an example of surrendering or facing total annihilation. So, Iran isn't going to surrender, now what?

We can hurt Iran SO BAD with strategic missiles now with minimal collateral damage, it is laughable.

You can't. You're going to be fighting Iran all over the Middle East. When have we ever won a war with just missiles? Name one.

If I was the Ayatollah, I'd be sleeping very lightly these days that the next buzz he hears isn't one of our smart bombs flying into his bedroom window,

We should all be sleeping very lightly these days. This isn't a schoolyard game of cowboys and indians.

"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity.
Name the law that Trump has broken?
News flash for you, OL, because of Barry Obama's reluctance on the JV team ISIS for over two years, ISIS destroyed about a trillion dollars worth or those very same irreplaceable ancient historic places all across Iraq and elsewhere that offended them while the democrats fiddled by not wanting to tick off their base whom he promised to pull out of Iraq. Trump has merely THREATENED to do as much. The difference here is that it would be for a good cause this time because it won't happen unless the Iranians cross the line that Donald has now made VERY CLEAR they do not want to cross.

If you tell a child not to put their hand in the fire you are cooking with and they still do, it's not YOUR fault they got burned. The beauty here is do the ayatollah dare call Trump to see if he is bluffing?

You end terrible conflicts by promising terrible things and NOT backing down from your word. That's why you and I listened to our fathers whereas today's kids do not. We knew our dads were NOT bluffing when they laid their belt on the table.
it would be for a good cause
N.O.

You're a kind of hard one to figure out, toob. At one point, you talk as if you understand how awful war is, and how uncivilized our propensity to start them. The next, you're egging it on, saying it's beautiful to threaten illegal and immoral actions against civilian targets that have endured for hundreds and thousands of years. And cheerleading the hyper rhetoric that might, at some point, lead an arrogant leader to follow through just to save face.

A guy who is responsible for killing over 600 Americans, and led the attack on our US embassy, is not just your run of the mill civilian. He is a terrorist and threat.

And killing him is not eminent and long term threat to Americans??

Bush and Obama admins both decided that taking him out was not worthwhile to our interests.

So what makes them right and Trump wrong, other than the fact you people hate Trump?

Was Bush right to start a war in Iraq? Was DumBama right to free five of our terrorist prisoners in exchange for a lowly deserter private of ours?

Bush and DumBama are not in charge anymore--Trump is. Like it or hate it, Trump calls the shots now. It doesn't matter what other Presidents thought. Remember, Bill Clinton didn't think Osama Bin Laden was worth taking out at one time either, and look how that turned out.

who is “you people”?

I don’t hate Trump, that’s way too intense of an emotion. I just think his is unfit for office he holds, disregards laws and makes bad, unethical decisions.

You want to bargain with Iran? We already did that. Why would they trust us when we are the ones who back out? There is no trust in any corner of the world that Trump can be counted on to uphold any deal. This is why our reputation matters.
The option to remove the US from the flawed deal was in the deal itself. Trump exercised that option because Iran was using the proceeds of the deal to murder Americans and others.

That's why Obama gave Iran most of the benefits up front, before they did their part of the deal.

IOW, Obama was Iran's Bitch.

After reading this morning that (1) we have flatly refused to leave Iraq as they have voted, and (2) that Trump is doubling down on targeting cultural sites if Iran retaliates....
it seems to me that Congress can make all the resolutions they want. NO one is going to pay any attention to it.

It's a beautiful thing. Trump has made clear a CREDIBLE threat that for the first time in Iran's 40 year fracas with us, that if they press our buttons again, keep dicking us off, that he is going to out "Muzzie" the muslims-- -- -- -- beat them at their own game. He has turned the game around against THEM. First a finger, now an arm, next: amputate at the waist line. He's DARING them to dick with him ONE MORE TIME.

Trump has gorilla balls.

The Ayatollah is now faced with keeping up his usual rhetoric, authorizing yet another retaliation, and then having every cultural site in Iran they value leveled, with HIM as the cause knowing there is a tipping point where his people turn against HIM for provoking it.

Brilliant.

For the first time in Iran's memory, they are now suddenly faced with provoking America coming at a far greater cost than it is worth.
"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity.
News flash for you, OL, because of Barry Obama's reluctance on the JV team ISIS for over two years, ISIS destroyed about a trillion dollars worth or those very same irreplaceable ancient historic places all across Iraq and elsewhere that offended them while the democrats fiddled by not wanting to tick off their base whom he promised to pull out of Iraq. Trump has merely THREATENED to do as much. The difference here is that it would be for a good cause this time because it won't happen unless the Iranians cross the line that Donald has now made VERY CLEAR they do not want to cross.

If you tell a child not to put their hand in the fire you are cooking with and they still do, it's not YOUR fault they got burned. The beauty here is do the ayatollah dare call Trump to see if he is bluffing?

You end terrible conflicts by promising terrible things and NOT backing down from your word. That's why you and I listened to our fathers whereas today's kids do not. We knew our dads were NOT bluffing when they laid their belt on the table.
After an al-Qaeda affiliated group destroyed ancient religious monuments in Timbuktu, Mali, in 2012, the International Criminal Court took on a unique criminal case: prosecuting cultural destruction.
Though it generally focuses on human rights violations, the ICC charged the leader of the jihadist group, Ahmad al-Faqi al-Mahdi, with a war crime for destroying cultural artifacts in Timbuktu.
The case was the first criminal charge of its kind. It "breaks new ground for the protection of humanity's shared cultural heritage and values," UNESCO Secretary-General Irina Bokova said at the time. Al-Mahdi eventually pleaded guilty and was sentenced to nine years in prison.

Because from their first day in leadership, the commies only goal is to get Trump out of office.

Reminder for those born just yesterday:

D1_YllGWsAEQzJr.jpg

Right, because McConnell is the first majority leader to feel that way. Nobody on the Democrat side ever did.

You people live in your own world.

Having a conversation in Congress about Iran and any possible war, is the right thing to do.

The constitution, NEVER GAVE THE PRESIDENT, those powers of war, the Constitution gave it to congress.... the congress gave the President that trust, and it is good to reevaluate, and the only representation we the people have, in our gvt, who is suppose to be in charge of it.... it's a valid debate, should be brought up.
Who the F declared war you scum bag.. he took out a eminent threat someone who killed over 600 American men. Was planning more.. BRING BACK DEMOCRAT WOMAN CANT VOTE! pea brains
Calm down special snowflake.... You might have a heart attack!!!

Where did I say they were declaring war this second?

I said it is a worthy debate, so we the people, have a say, we are the ones who can lose father's and brothers and sisters and children, and we were meant to have a say.... founders designed it that way.... And it should be discussed in Congress ahead of any possible war with them.
Who’s arguing that congress shouldn’t declare war? Try to expand that pea brain before you type
the president doesn't even have the power to go after terrorists over there, without the war powers act by congress, giving him that ability. What part of "that" do you not understand?

You want to bargain with Iran? We already did that. Why would they trust us when we are the ones who back out? There is no trust in any corner of the world that Trump can be counted on to uphold any deal. This is why our reputation matters.
The option to remove the US from the flawed deal was in the deal itself. Trump exercised that option because Iran was using the proceeds of the deal to murder Americans and others.

The deal was about nuclear arms it was not an all encompassing peace treaty.

But since you have proof where that money went then please provide it. Money that was not ours by the way.

That's why Obama gave Iran most of the benefits up front, before they did their part of the deal.

IOW, Obama was Iran's Bitch.

Their part of the deal began immediately.

What Trump did was no different than the act that took out bin Laden or el Baghdadi. Soleimani was in Iraq to conduct military operations against our base and embassy. Of course Trump was right to take him out.

How badly will the democrat hero worship of the dead terrorist hurt them in the 2020 election? People are being revolted by the outpouring of love right now.

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity. I don't know how well that will go over when he begins strutting around and breaking international law based on decency and respect.
And you don't have to tell me, toob, that the terrorists don't uphold decency and respect; I already know that. Does that mean we have to sink to their level?
I oppose even entertaining this idea.
https://www.google.com/search?
biw=1248&bih=838&sxsrf=ACYBGNQUAuTDq5MSXAs-sF592lRhx8euAw%3A1578318912568&ei=QDwTXvGmIu2a_QaokqjACA&q=UNESCO+heritage+sites+Iran&oq=UNESCO+heritage+sites+Iran&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i324j0i22i30l9.20563.31601..31799...2.2..1.361.4248.40j6j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i71j35i39j0i273j0j0i20i263j0i67j0i131j35i362i39j0i131i273j0i10j0i131i20i263.ibswrJ_pobY&ved=0ahUKEwjxxoCRkO_mAhVtTd8KHSgJCogQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

It seems fair to say if you guys continue to murder people outside of your country, we will bomb your temple of death. It is actually a soft response,because we have never had any intention of invading Iran. We don't want war, so you guys need to stop, if you don't, your temple of death goes bye bye.
I have no idea who you're talking about, either "you guys" or "We." This makes absolutely no sense, so if it was meant as a threat, please make yourself more plain.

I have a sneaking hunch that a careful read of the constitution would render her latest bullshit stunt just that, only so much bullshit.
the war powers resolution was created near 20 years ago, for the 9/11 mission....
WHY in the world would you be against revisiting an endless war resolution that can't possibly have the same mission and goal, near 20 years later?

Congress should review it, create a new one if necessary that meets the crisis or mission of today, and not yesterday.... Congress needs to do their job, and represent us, with what the founders gave them as their job to do..... oversee this stuff....

they can still hand it over to the president to run the show, if they so choose, with another resolution....but this 20 year old crud, and still using it without congress even doing a good review of it, or setting up new resolution missions, has got to stop!

Trump did the right thing by killing Soleimani and making it clear that he will respond to any further Iranian aggression.

BUT, Trump also needs to follow U.S. law. He should have notified Congress in accordance with the War powers act.

He should work with Congress when devising a strategy for Iran and should get Congressional approval.

THAT is good strategy. If Iran sees that the President and Congress are working together the Iranians will know that they're screwed and they'll get in line.

If all they see is a president that ignores U.S. law and does not have the support of Congress, they'll see him as weak and ineffective....only a matter of time before he's gone.

Maybe Trump should actually DO HIS JOB THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DONE!

Nah, SOP, everybody knows the GOP have Donnie "the Dog Wagging Prick's" back....

A political assassination sparked the deadliest wars last Century.
Political?

What Mullah's asshole did you sniff that out of?

He was responsible for 600 American deaths and the attack on our embassy.

I get the fact that your TDS causes you to support terrorists over America, but yo uh could at least pretend to have a conscience.
Try reading that again. BlindBoo was referring to the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand.

Forum List

Back