This chlorite stuff is great, not "bleach"

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
After studying everything I could find on MMS and CDS I got us some Chlorite flakes and some Hydrochloric to try it all out. I told Rod about it but it didn't really sink all in until he watched this video last night. He told me, "honey we need some of that". I had already been making it and using it. I also use the drops of the leftover MMS after making CDS water in the bowel of water to sterilize our veggies and fruits gotten from the store. In fruits and veggies it doesn't leave that bleach taste after sterilizing produce that is so hard to get back off once dipped and washed.

If one takes the time to research the testimonies you will find some amazing healing going on.

Hydroxychloroquine contains one atom of chlorine. Lichen symbiosis is a symbiosis between a fungus and an alga. This combined physiology includes halogenation chemistry, that is to say, the halogenation chemistry that includes hydroxychloroquine. Trump had the correct answer against the virus, though was not told about the crucial timing involved. That is the true crime and violence done to the American people.

Hydroxychloroquine contains one atom of chlorine. Lichen symbiosis is a symbiosis between a fungus and an alga. This combined physiology includes halogenation chemistry, that is to say, the halogenation chemistry that includes hydroxychloroquine. Trump had the correct answer against the virus, though was not told about the crucial timing involved. That is the true crime and violence done to the American people.
Then why did Trump test positive after taking hydroxychloroquine?

Yes. Stomach acid is actually has hydrochloric acid. Cow stomach acid is what is sold commercially and that is reduced down. Some people use citric acid (lemon juice) but there are also reports of it being used giving a bit of a tummy ache. Some people simply are not competent enough to do any of that and they depend on the big pharma machine. If you take the time to research it all you can decide for yourself what is best for you.

The CDS water is the solution drops used by many. That is the water has been used to collect the gas off from the activated MMS when it is in an enclosed container. Again research it all for yourself and determine what is best for you.

The link in the OP is to a Brighten video.

After studying everything I could find on MMS and CDS I got us some Chlorite flakes and some Hydrochloric to try it all out. I told Rod about it but it didn't really sink all in until he watched this video last night. He told me, "honey we need some of that". I had already been making it and using it. I also use the drops of the leftover MMS after making CDS water in the bowel of water to sterilize our veggies and fruits gotten from the store. In fruits and veggies it doesn't leave that bleach taste after sterilizing produce that is so hard to get back off once dipped and washed.

If one takes the time to research the testimonies you will find some amazing healing going on.

Jesus.

Gawd, this is the looniest thread on the site. Congratulations.

The bar was set extremely high but it has been cleared with ease.

Gawd, this is the looniest thread on the site. Congratulations.

The bar was set extremely high but it has been cleared with ease.
And you watched the video and researched it all I presume?

Wow! Have been hearing about chlorine dioxide for a while, and now I will pay more attention. Thanks.

Wow! Have been hearing about chlorine dioxide for a while, and now I will pay more attention. Thanks.
You are very welcome.

Andreas Kalcker and many others coined the gas water collection method. His testimony is also awesome.

I really do like the MMS for sterilizing fruit. Especially before canning it. I did up about 10 quarts of berries some months ago using the MMS to soak them before canning them.

We also do not have a municipal water supply hooked up here so IMO the cholrite will work much better for well and rain water.

You are very welcome.

Andreas Kalcker and many others coined the gas water collection method. His testimony is also awesome.

I really do like the MMS for sterilizing fruit. Especially before canning it. I did up about 10 quarts of berries some months ago using the MMS to soak them before canning them.

We also do not have a municipal water supply hooked up here so IMO the cholrite will work much better for well and rain water.
Interesting, using it on rainwater. I'm installing rain barrels this year.

Would you please PM me with the brand of MMS that you use? TIA.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Of course I didn't watch the vid. I've had a fair bit to do with chlorine dioxide as an industrial bleach though.
I have a friend who has taken it as a supplement for five years. She isn't dead yet and she has worked closely with COVID infected people for two years. Nary a sniffle. And no side effects. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

Yes. Stomach acid is actually has hydrochloric acid. Cow stomach acid is what is sold commercially and that is reduced down. Some people use citric acid (lemon juice) but there are also reports of it being used giving a bit of a tummy ache. Some people simply are not competent enough to do any of that and they depend on the big pharma machine. If you take the time to research it all you can decide for yourself what is best for you.

The CDS water is the solution drops used by many. That is the water has been used to collect the gas off from the activated MMS when it is in an enclosed container. Again research it all for yourself and determine what is best for you.

The link in the OP is to a Brighten video.
The acid helps the stomach lining to absorb the desired substance.

So halogenation (chlorination) does not have to come from stomach acid. The chlorine atom is already in place in hydroxychloroquine. But that has to already be present when the virus arrives to try to enter the cell. If it is present, the virus fails.

Forum List

Back