This chlorite stuff is great, not "bleach"

Hydroxychloroquine contains one atom of chlorine. Lichen symbiosis is a symbiosis between a fungus and an alga. This combined physiology includes halogenation chemistry, that is to say, the halogenation chemistry that includes hydroxychloroquine. Trump had the correct answer against the virus, though was not told about the crucial timing involved. That is the true crime and violence done to the American people.
Trump was given the information on hydroxychloroquine by a letter Dr. Zelensky [sic] sent him. I do not recall the proper name for the mechanism of it when it is what opens the cells for zinc to more fully absorb into the cells. He said in the video I watched where he explained it that this is also why Ivermectin works; helping the cells absorb the zinc. The zinc apparently doesn't absorb well into the cells but once in them it strengthens them against viruses and bacteria. Made sense when he explained it all.

I agree with you on the crime issue of it all not only for the American public but the rest of the world that their own governments and leaders are perpetrating this crime on. Hopefully these bastards can be stopped soon. Until then keep on sharing Badger as it is appreciated by many of us.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back