This cancel culture shit needs to stop. Netflix removes ALL movies with Johnny Depp in them.

Now I'm not here to cheerlead for Depp but WTF???
Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I do think the dude is definitely weird but weird is not a crime.
I don't think it has anything to do with cancel culture. Warner and Disney have started their own competing streaming platforms. Netflix's streaming distribution contract for Disney movies has expired.

Netflix is toast.
Netflix is far from toast. I donā€™t think you have the slightest understanding of their business model
And Disney doesn't own all of Depps flicks.
Heard played him like a fiddle and many in the entertainment industry are supporting her for it.

She is as toxic as they come.
She would be great. Bring it on
Fuckable & forgettable.

If that's your idea of great, so be it.
You sound like a real winner Gramps. I hope nobody speaks about your daughter that way
Yes, I can never speak my opinion of a woman because I have a daughter..... makes total sense.

Guess I'm fucked cause I have a father, grandson and brother too.

I will never speak of a human again

View attachment 434559
Perhaps you just show a little more respect. And recognize that she is somebodyā€™s daughter just as you have a daughter. Maybe you just speak about them the way you would want others to speak about your children itā€™s not a hard concept to understand
EVERYONE is someone's son or daughter. What a stupid fucking standard to go by.
You better not ever criticize ANYONE
Haha. Stupid standard? No itā€™s a great standard to live by, why do you think it a good and healthy thing for anybody to ever say a girl is fuckable and forgettable?! Maybe if you remembered she is somebodyā€™s daughter and then thought about another creepy old guy saying that about your daughter you would check yourself and not be such a scum bag. Itā€™s called having character... try it
Or you could stop trying to live my life for me?

If you've seen even half of the videos of her abusing Depp perhaps you would realize what a low life piece of trash she is.

No different than when a man does it. But you have your standards....just don't impose them on me.

PS. A fine looking piece of ass is a fine looking piece of ass
Iā€™m living my own life not trying to live yours but when I hear somebody speaking like a douchebag Iā€™m gonna call it out. You didnā€™t criticize her for abusing her husband you said she was fuckable and forgettable. You own that. You should be just fine with anybody else saying the same things about your kids. Care to post a photo of your daughter for us? Iā€™m sure plenty here would love to give you their opinions about how fuckable she is.
There is no doubt I can be and often am an asshole BUT this is the internet ya moron.
In the real world I would never disrespect someone's family. Hell, I don't even do that on here. I have defended Michelle Obama and her girls on too many occasions to count. But hey, you be you and jump to conclusions.
This woman (Amber) was all too eager to put her personal shit in the public eye so excuse the fuck out of me if I comment on it and her.

Now fuck off
Iā€™m glad you donā€™t speak this way in person. Iā€™m reacting to what Iā€™m seeing. It sounds like you know itā€™s inappropriate. So you could simply say yes Iā€™m being asshole and fucking around. Donā€™t defend it like itā€™s ok.

Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

He had his day in court and prevailed. Seems he should be left alone. Extremely strong evidence posted below that she is the abuser. If she did in fact cut his finger off in a fit of violence she deserves to be in jail. You would have to be insane to date her.

I don't think it has anything to do with cancel culture. Warner and Disney have started their own competing streaming platforms. Netflix's streaming distribution contract for Disney movies has expired.

Netflix is toast.
Netflix is far from toast. I donā€™t think you have the slightest understanding of their business model
Heard played him like a fiddle and many in the entertainment industry are supporting her for it.

Fuckable & forgettable.

You sound like a real winner Gramps. I hope nobody speaks about your daughter that way
Yes, I can never speak my opinion of a woman because I have a daughter..... makes total sense.

View attachment 434559
Perhaps you just show a little more respect. And recognize that she is somebodyā€™s daughter just as you have a daughter. Maybe you just speak about them the way you would want others to speak about your children itā€™s not a hard concept to understand
Haha. Stupid standard? No itā€™s a great standard to live by, why do you think it a good and healthy thing for anybody to ever say a girl is fuckable and forgettable?! Maybe if you remembered she is somebodyā€™s daughter and then thought about another creepy old guy saying that about your daughter you would check yourself and not be such a scum bag. Itā€™s called having character... try it

If you've seen even half of the videos of her abusing Depp perhaps you would realize what a low life piece of trash she is.

No different than when a man does it. But you have your standards....just don't impose them on me.

Iā€™m living my own life not trying to live yours but when I hear somebody speaking like a douchebag Iā€™m gonna call it out. You didnā€™t criticize her for abusing her husband you said she was fuckable and forgettable. You own that. You should be just fine with anybody else saying the same things about your kids. Care to post a photo of your daughter for us? Iā€™m sure plenty here would love to give you their opinions about how fuckable she is.
There is no doubt I can be and often am an asshole BUT this is the internet ya moron.
In the real world I would never disrespect someone's family. Hell, I don't even do that on here. I have defended Michelle Obama and her girls on too many occasions to count. But hey, you be you and jump to conclusions.
This woman (Amber) was all too eager to put her personal shit in the public eye so excuse the fuck out of me if I comment on it and her.

Now fuck off
Iā€™m glad you donā€™t speak this way in person. Iā€™m reacting to what Iā€™m seeing. It sounds like you know itā€™s inappropriate. So you could simply say yes Iā€™m being asshole and fucking around. Donā€™t defend it like itā€™s ok.
It's definitely not proper public discourse but this isn't the public.and that admission in no way absolves her from....

A. Being a bitch
B. Being fuckable
C. Being forgettable

Glad you figured it out

Depp is Jack Sparrow. They can be diverse all they want and make a new pirate that is black or asian, transgender and it still won't work.

Amber is a skank.
Hollywood keeps trying to gender swap,race swap etc and then get pissy when their movies tank. They arenā€™t too Swift in that industry.

People donā€™t like their favorite movies and characters destroyed.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Little bit of holier than thou, eh, Slade. Do you live in a glass house?

I mean didnā€™t he beat his wife? If so then I have no problem with him getting canceled
IMHO, the personal lives of celebrities are just that, personal. As we all know, the news media exaggerates and twists facts to make a good story. How much is true and how much is fiction is always debatable. When I go to a movie, play, or concert I go to be entertained. I really don't care about the entertainer's politics or morals.

He had his day in court and prevailed. Seems he should be left alone. Extremely strong evidence posted below that she is the abuser. If she did in fact cut his finger off in a fit of violence she deserves to be in jail. You would have to be insane to date her.

They accused Depp of physical abuse against his ex-wife, actress Amber Heard.
And she cut his finger off? Not a bruise on her body? Safe and sound herself? Cancel that stupid bitch right away. What's she serving him to eat or drink? I don't like the tattoos she does on that guy or how she cuts his hair either.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Now fuck off
It's definitely not proper public discourse but this isn't the public.and that admission in no way absolves her from....

A. Being a bitch
B. Being fuckable
C. Being forgettable

Glad you figured it out
Whatever helps you sleep at night Gramps. You sure showed me whatā€™s up

They accused Depp of physical abuse against his ex-wife, actress Amber Heard.
And she cut his finger off? Not a bruise on her body? Safe and sound herself? Cancel that stupid bitch right away. What's she serving him to eat or drink? I don't like the tattoos she does on that guy or how she cuts his hair either.
That chic is psychotic. Even worse than my ex. I would not come with in 20 feet of her. Wow

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Now fuck off
Sorry to interrupt, but DAYUM dude! Whats with the holier than thou crap? Do you think you are hall monitor or something? Newsflash...this is where we vent, talk, chitchat and get down and dirty at times. Back off with the moral crap.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559
Bunch of judgemental SJW's here today. That's OK Gramps, Fuck em and forget em.
Judgemental?? Haha, ok buddy
I call like I see 'em. If you don't like being a judgemental SJW--quit acting like one.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Little bit of holier than thou, eh, Slade. Do you live in a glass house?
I talk shit all the time but that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m right to do so. If somebody checks me on it then fine Iā€™ll own what I said and apologize. Hopefully do better in the future.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559
I call like I see 'em. If you don't like being a judgemental SJW--quit acting like one.
How is what I said being judgmental?

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Now fuck off
Sorry to interrupt, but DAYUM dude! Whats with the holier than thou crap? Do you think you are hall monitor or something? Newsflash...this is where we vent, talk, chitchat and get down and dirty at times. Back off with the moral crap.
Ohh locker room talk. Got it. Have fun with that

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Now fuck off

A. Being a bitch
B. Being fuckable
C. Being forgettable

Glad you figured it out
Damn right i did. Stupid whipper snappers....

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Now fuck off

A. Being a bitch
B. Being fuckable
C. Being forgettable

Glad you figured it out
Donā€™t worry Gramps, Iā€™d defend your daughter just as vigorously if I heard somebody speaking that way about her. This world can be an ugly place. Every small bit helps

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Now fuck off
Ohh locker room talk. Got it. Have fun with that
Gee. Thanks for the persmission. :yapyapyapf:

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Now fuck off

A. Being a bitch
B. Being fuckable
C. Being forgettable

Glad you figured it out
Donā€™t worry Gramps, Iā€™d defend your daughter just as vigorously if I heard somebody speaking that way about her. This world can be an ugly place. Every small bit helps
My daughters pack heat so your white knight bullshit can get fucked.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

Now fuck off

A. Being a bitch
B. Being fuckable
C. Being forgettable

Glad you figured it out
My daughters pack heat so your white knight bullshit can get fucked.
What does packing heat have to do with anything?

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559
How is what I said being judgmental?
It was pretty clear throughout this thread that you were judging GrampaMurked and you don't even recognize it. SMH.

Forum List

Back