This came from Fox News, the IMPARTIAL handler of the Debate

"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings," the Fox spokesperson said.

So, the came from the same network that played Gotcha Games with Trump instead of
being an honest, impartial broker.

No wonder Trump arranges his own Town Hall Event without them! Roger can't take the heat!

Afterwards he even called Trump and asked him to reconsider. Think not, jerk.

[FONT=Georgia, Times, sans-serif]That enough of Fox for me!

Trump has his black ladies with him now.

Trump is strength. He's better than the rest of the field and better than the establishment news agency.
[/FONT]
I can admit that was incredibly stupid on Fox News part. I do see what they see however, a liberal in conservative clothing.
If I could have my sh, I would eagerly vote for Santorum. But in a real world, you have limited choices. The most likely choice is Trump or Clinton, if the FBI doesn't step in. Then Trump - Sanders, Still go with Trump. I think there are many that would hold their nose and push the button for Trump. He was brilliant in that controversy.
I don't see a controversy. The owner of Fox News did what Trump does DAILY. Apparently Trump can dish the mockery of others but can't take it.

Oh please Fox News has been goading Trump and taking pot shots at him repeatedly and when he fires back the assholes at Fox News try to pretend like it was unprovoked. Fox News bloviates about being "fair and balanced" what a joke.

That is what fox has always done. You just noticed?

Reminds me of someone else...
"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings," the Fox spokesperson said.

So, the came from the same network that played Gotcha Games with Trump instead of

No wonder Trump arranges his own Town Hall Event without them! Roger can't take the heat!

Trump is strength. He's better than the rest of the field and better than the establishment news agency.
[/FONT]

Rule number one of being the president, you have to be able to negotiate with people, people you might not like, people you may not understand. Trump has shown he isn't willing to do this. Should such a person become president? Doubtful.

That's nice... thanks for sharing that nothingness with us all.

Reminds me of someone else...

[/FONT]

Rule number one of being the president, you have to be able to negotiate with people, people you might not like, people you may not understand. Trump has shown he isn't willing to do this. Should such a person become president? Doubtful.
Rule #1 Negotiations require two opposing forces. Each has a different viewpoint but must be respected enough to create a compromise. Unless, one overrules the other from a standpoint of his weakness.
Last night debacle was an example. Trump walked away from Fox because there was not that equal respect. Ailes called him three times after that point to encourage him to return. Trump had already made a deal with another station that appeared to have a common respect.

How many bad deals has Obama made because it appears he is always dealing from a position of weakness. Then he's dishonest about the ramifications.

You talk about Trump and being able to negotiate. In the business world you can tell someone to get lost and go to another. In the world of foreign affairs that's not possible. You can't just choose another government for Iran through which to negotiate. Trump walked away, why? Because he can't cope with the heat in the kitchen.

Fox News has shown its true colors and I'm increasingly disgusted with them, I don't see much difference between Fox News and MSNBC that's how low my opinion of them has sunk.

They're a media outlet, what do you expect? Trump offered them entertainment, they took it and added their own entertainment, and now all of a sudden Trump has a problem with entertainment.

Forum List

Back