What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This came from Fox News, the IMPARTIAL handler of the Debate

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings," the Fox spokesperson said.

So, the came from the same network that played Gotcha Games with Trump instead of
being an honest, impartial broker.

No wonder Trump arranges his own Town Hall Event without them! Roger can't take the heat!

Afterwards he even called Trump and asked him to reconsider. Think not, jerk.

[FONT=Georgia, Times, sans-serif]That enough of Fox for me!

Trump has his black ladies with him now.

Trump is strength. He's better than the rest of the field and better than the establishment news agency.
[/FONT]

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is this the first time you realized that fox is nothing more than the media wing of the GOP?

IcebergSlim

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings," the Fox spokesperson said.

So, the came from the same network that played Gotcha Games with Trump instead of

No wonder Trump arranges his own Town Hall Event without them! Roger can't take the heat!

Trump is strength. He's better than the rest of the field and better than the establishment news agency.
[/FONT]

Why is asking Trump to reconcile a comment with his own record "Gotcha"?

OP
Jackson

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

[/FONT]

Why is asking Trump to reconcile a comment with his own record "Gotcha"?
He answered all of those, but there never was a policy question. 38 minutes were devoted to Trump either in questions to him or others asking the other candidates what they thought of him. The other candidates had between 7 and 15 minutes. Something wrong with that picture?

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score

[/FONT]
Are you sure that Fox spokesperson isn't Andy Borowitz? Sure sounds like him.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
F

[/FONT]
Fox thinks they got a few laughs at Trump's expense.

I don't think everyone is laughing.

Neither will Fox when they see the ratings.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

[/FONT]
Are you sure that Fox spokesperson isn't Andy Borowitz? Sure sounds like him.
Nope.....Debbie Blabbermouth-Shits is working for Fox now.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

[/FONT]

Rule number one of being the president, you have to be able to negotiate with people, people you might not like, people you may not understand. Trump has shown he isn't willing to do this. Should such a person become president? Doubtful.

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of someone else...

[/FONT]

Rule number one of being the president, you have to be able to negotiate with people, people you might not like, people you may not understand. Trump has shown he isn't willing to do this. Should such a person become president? Doubtful.

OP
Jackson

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of someone else...

[/FONT]

Rule #1 Negotiations require two opposing forces. Each has a different viewpoint but must be respected enough to create a compromise. Unless, one overrules the other from a standpoint of his weakness.
Last night debacle was an example. Trump walked away from Fox because there was not that equal respect. Ailes called him three times after that point to encourage him to return. Trump had already made a deal with another station that appeared to have a common respect.

How many bad deals has Obama made because it appears he is always dealing from a position of weakness. Then he's dishonest about the ramifications.

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score

[/FONT]
I can admit that was incredibly stupid on Fox News part. I do see what they see however, a liberal in conservative clothing.

OP
Jackson

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

[/FONT]
I can admit that was incredibly stupid on Fox News part. I do see what they see however, a liberal in conservative clothing.
If I could have my sh, I would eagerly vote for Santorum. But in a real world, you have limited choices. The most likely choice is Trump or Clinton, if the FBI doesn't step in. Then Trump - Sanders, Still go with Trump. I think there are many that would hold their nose and push the button for Trump. He was brilliant in that controversy.

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score

[/FONT]
If I could have my sh, I would eagerly vote for Santorum. But in a real world, you have limited choices. The most likely choice is Trump or Clinton, if the FBI doesn't step in. Then Trump - Sanders, Still go with Trump. I think there are many that would hold their nose and push the button for Trump. He was brilliant in that controversy.
I don't see a controversy. The owner of Fox News did what Trump does DAILY. Apparently Trump can dish the mockery of others but can't take it.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trolling is below the role of an independent, impartial network with intellectual integrity. Translation: Fox fell on their face.
I'm glad you rubes are finally realizing Fox News is a propaganda outlet. Many of us have been trying to tell you for YEARS while you chugged their piss.

It's fucking HILARIOUS it took Donald Trump to make you aware. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Now let's talk about Breitbart, Drudge, The Blaze, investors.com, the Washington Times...

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fox News has shown its true colors and I'm increasingly disgusted with them, I don't see much difference between Fox News and MSNBC that's how low my opinion of them has sunk.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List