This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

Look who's barking. You post Trump propaganda so that makes you, in my eyes, a Trump supporter. FDT.

I post moral clarity while you post typical Moon Bat TDS afflicted bullshit.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is a big government weenie, however, it was the right thing for Trump to take action in this situation. Unlike when that asshole Obama left our embassy people to be hung out to dry or when that shithead Jimmy Carter cried and whined about malaise.
You post as an opportunist. Can't hide behind that.

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

I don't like Trump growing the size of government, continuing with the welfare state or growing the debt (you know, Liberal shit) so he doesn't earn my vote but he sure as hell did the right thing taking out that shithead Soleimani.

Oh cut it out. You are just too embarrassed to admit that you are supporting a piece of garbage President.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump has done some great things. Much better than any of of the Democrats. Better than most Republicans.

However, at the end of the day he still supports a big government bloated welfare state.

In relative terms he is a great President. In absolute terms just another big government weenie.

Regardless of his standing in relative terms to other President he did a great job taking out an Iranian shithead terrorists.

All Americans should be proud of him for doing the right thing. A lot better than that weak confused incompetent Muslim loving asshole Obama.

No I’m not confused. You are retardedly confused.
Trump has done BULLSHIT in this country. A corrupted disgusting piece of shit president, total disgrace, laughing stock that made us racist, ignorant, low class Americans around the world. I am totally embarrassed.
That’s a fact.

Taking out one Iranian. What a fucking big deal.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

You are such a slavish Trump sycophant, have you no self respect? You certainly possess no critical thinking skills.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

You are such a slavish Trump sycophant, have you no self respect? You certainly possess no critical thinking skills.

Are you Iranian? If you are I tell you, I respect Iranians.

It's the Mullahs I don't like.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

What are you talking about ?

Killing one guy ?

Or something else.

I'm curious about something...

Are we simply to allow threats around the world to fester until they become threats to us?

Good question you should direct to your kind.

Iran is a threat especially when they acquire the ambition of nuclear arms. Then Trump came in without any solution NOTHING to offer to solve this problem except made it worse. Except we go to war.

Trump is a danger to Americans. He should be remove from the office.

I'm curious about something...

Are we simply to allow threats around the world to fester until they become threats to us?

Good question you should direct to your kind.

Iran is a threat especially when they acquire the ambition of nuclear arms. Then Trump came in without any solution NOTHING to offer to solve this problem except made it worse. Except we go to war.

Trump is a danger to Americans. He should be remove from the office.

Then Trump came in without any solution NOTHING to offer to solve this problem except made it worse.

Sounds like the sanctions have a chance of toppling the mullahs.

If Obama hadn't been such a weak twat the last time protests broke out, this might have been resolved before Trump.

For lack of a better metaphor, Gramps, we got explosive diarrhea. We f**king destroyed the pot yesterday when we killed Soleimani.

For lack of a better metaphor

Man, I could make such a nasty joke here....

Okay, the problem with this metaphor. Solemani's death doesn't change the problem. The problem is we took out Saddam, we loosed all the ethnic strife in Iraq that gave the Iranians the opporunity to do what we couldn't do- restore order.

If anything, yesterday's attack has made the Iranians and Iraqis closer. (We also killed Iraqis in that attack).

Iran has made a peace treaty with the west.

What kind of stupid asshole do you have to be to believe that.......oh, wait.....DURR.

Well the whole world knew Iran signed a treaty with US allies. I’m not surprised you don’t shit.

And only ignorant assholes believed Iran would ever honor a treaty.

Really? I MEAN REALLY? Trump violated the treaty. How can you be so stupid and ignorant?
It wasn't a treaty, Moron.

It was an Executive Order. The next President can shitcan EOs, which is what Trump did.

Get an education.

That’s the best you can give me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
An education on the difference between a treaty and an executive order? Not the best I can give you, but I need to go slow with your limited intellect.

Democrapsiran_jpg-1219553_jpg-1219763.JPG

For lack of a better metaphor, Gramps, we got explosive diarrhea. We f**king destroyed the pot yesterday when we killed Soleimani.

For lack of a better metaphor

Man, I could make such a nasty joke here....

Okay, the problem with this metaphor. Solemani's death doesn't change the problem. The problem is we took out Saddam, we loosed all the ethnic strife in Iraq that gave the Iranians the opportunity to do what we couldn't do- restore order.

If anything, yesterday's attack has made the Iranians and Iraqis closer. (We also killed Iraqis in that attack).

There was a 2nd drone attack late last night. The Iraqi congress is meeting soon to ask the US to leave Iraq.
I heard an ex-general say that we should just leave Iraq and bring troops home. I like that idea, just get out of Iraq, period. I doubt Joe Biden would object.

The Iranians are parading their martyr through their streets right now....

Trump thought he could recreate Obama's OBL moment w/out thinking of the after effects

The man can barely plan his next tweet....

~S~

The Iraqi congress is meeting soon to ask the US to leave Iraq.
I heard an ex-general say that we should just leave Iraq and bring troops home. I like that idea, just get out of Iraq, period

then we risk our Petrodollar's stance in the global fiat

this also tank any hope of reviving the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) , which Trump trashed

Donald Trump was a fierce critic of the JCPOA, and pledged to ‘tear it up’ if elected. As president, he has attempted to undermine the agreement at every turn

Iran Deal: Hanging by a Thread

and then Iran will become Israels problem

~S~

Neither Bush the Lesser nor Obama took out Soolymani and both had reason to do so. Why? Because it served no good purpose. As bad as the guy was...his death doesn't make us safer...and probably makes us less safe considering the reaction...which Bush and Obama did

Neither Bush the Lesser nor Obama took out Soolymani and both had reason to do so. Why? Because it served no good purpose. As bad as the guy was...his death doesn't make us safer...and probably makes us less safe considering the reaction...which Bush and Obama did

Muslims love exploiting martyrdom's for theo-political propaganda

9190a20f-2a44-4a2f-9aac-33acc710a8d7.jpg
e1fcc66f-c285-471d-8368-9077d11eadff.jpg
e1fcc66f-c285-471d-8368-9077d11eadff.jpg
59e8e974-3af8-4ddc-92f9-a2e290a9585a.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back