This Board Needs A Real Time Chat Room.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I think it would add an interesting new element to the board, and provide for plenty of LOLs... on my part. :eusa_shifty:

What do you think of a USMB chat room?

All anyone has to do to have real time chat is go to Pogo and play some poker and chat at the same time.

lol. Have you ever been in a real time chat with 100 people all talking at once? Or even 50? It's a pita. And for a moderator or admin..its a nightmare. I know. Been there, done that.

All anyone has to do to have real time chat is go to Pogo and play some poker and chat at the same time.

Never been to Pogo. I used to play poker on Full Tilt.

I still think a political chat on USMB would be more fun. :D

lol. Have you ever been in a real time chat with 100 people all talking at once? Or even 50? It's a pita. And for a moderator or admin..its a nightmare. I know. Been there, done that.

I have. I doubt this board would draw that many chatters at one time though. As numbers increase it would give mods time to adjust things along the way. I think it could be done.

There would be complaints out the wingwang. Shudder. But..I ain't here as often as I used to be so..shrug. Whatever. Just don't hold yer breath it will ever happen.

Meanwhile..I play Phlinx on pogo. Sometimes slots but I get bored.

There would be complaints out the wingwang. Shudder. But..I ain't here as often as I used to be so..shrug. Whatever. Just don't hold yer breath it will ever happen.

I don't know what you're talking about but I don't feel a thing.
Maybe yer not doing it right.

I don't know what you're talking about but I don't feel a thing.
Maybe yer not doing it right.

:rofl:

I think it would add an interesting new element to the board, and provide for plenty of LOLs... on my part. :eusa_shifty:

What do you think of a USMB chat room?
Yes schooling the Leftytoons and Rightyloons in real time would be fun. But the purpose of the forums is to make money. A real time chat would disrupt that.

Forum List

Back