This Board Needs A Real Time Chat Room.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I think it would add an interesting new element to the board, and provide for plenty of LOLs... on my part. :eusa_shifty:

What do you think of a USMB chat room?

lol. Have you ever been in a real time chat with 100 people all talking at once? Or even 50? It's a pita. And for a moderator or admin..its a nightmare. I know. Been there, done that.

lol. Have you ever been in a real time chat with 100 people all talking at once? Or even 50? It's a pita. And for a moderator or admin..its a nightmare. I know. Been there, done that.

I have. I doubt this board would draw that many chatters at one time though. As numbers increase it would give mods time to adjust things along the way. I think it could be done.

There would be complaints out the wingwang. Shudder. But..I ain't here as often as I used to be so..shrug. Whatever. Just don't hold yer breath it will ever happen.

Meanwhile..I play Phlinx on pogo. Sometimes slots but I get bored.

There would be complaints out the wingwang. Shudder. But..I ain't here as often as I used to be so..shrug. Whatever. Just don't hold yer breath it will ever happen.

I don't know what you're talking about but I don't feel a thing.
Maybe yer not doing it right.

I don't know what you're talking about but I don't feel a thing.
Maybe yer not doing it right.

:rofl:

I think it would add an interesting new element to the board, and provide for plenty of LOLs... on my part. :eusa_shifty:

What do you think of a USMB chat room?
Yes schooling the Leftytoons and Rightyloons in real time would be fun. But the purpose of the forums is to make money. A real time chat would disrupt that.

Forum List

Back