This 2019 global citizens festival is fantastic

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

It’s live and it’s on right now.

The performances have been really good.

It’s beautiful seeing such a diverse crowd. That’s what America looks like. Just like the Democratic Party.

It’s beautiful seeing such a diverse crowd. That’s what America looks like. Just like the Democratic Party.
So, sameness is good-we all have to become Democrats? Or should we wear blackface to "pass".

I did not know Thomas, Rubio, Cruz, Carson Martinez, Haley and so on were Democrats...

• Banned

So, sameness is good-we all have to become Democrats? Or should we wear blackface to "pass".
Black face to pass? I’m not sure what that means considering the Republican Party is an all white party.

After the next election, how many Republican African Americans will there be in the house? How many will be in the Senate? That’s a double bagel.

The last two have already said they won’t run again as Republicans. I kind of think that kind of tells you the kind of party the Republicans are.

Black face to pass? I’m not sure what that means considering the Republican Party is an all white party.

After the next election, how many Republican African Americans will there be in the house? How many will be in the Senate? That’s a double bagel.

The last two have already said they won’t run again as Republicans. I kind of think that kind of tells you the kind of party the Republicans are.
To answer your question, in the sixties, to pass meant that some blacks were light enough to be considered white and got certain advantages. Smokey Robinson got the name Smokey because his skin was light and his grandfather called him smokey because of it. Now the worm has turned and you will get certain advantages if you are black.

Forum List

Back