Third World influence needs to be more invisible in the United States?

1). Illegal immigration is a law enforcement problem, and has nothing to do with human rights.

Who here has said otherwise, punk? Your bigoted bullshit has nothing to do with that subject, you empty-headed little shit.

Unless you don't have a lock on your door, and keep all doors and windows wide open at all times, whatever you say about illegal immigration has no relevance and is hypocritical.

2). Illegal aliens and their anchor babies .

No one here is defending illegal immigration, and your hope of diverting attention from your unAmerican bigotry is in vain. The term "anchor baby" is meaningless emoting because no matter what term you try to apply, you are talking about individuals who are every bit as much US citizens are you are (more so, since we have established that YOU are undeserving of the distinction).

Last edited:
Unless you don't have a lock on your door, and keep all doors and windows wide open at all times, whatever you say about illegal immigration has no relevance and is hypocritical.

To whom was that comment directed?

Why do I get the feeling you have never read any of these documents?

Why? Because you are hopelessly stupid and addicted to baseless assumptions. I have taught more about those documents than you will ever read in your misbegotten life, punk.

Interesting......... Not a single fact link or logical argument to support your position. Where does it say anything in the three founding documents about illegal aliens or non-citizens? You claimed to have some proof, and all we get is more name-calling. Name calling is the last resort of a poster who has no valid arguments to offer.

You pass yourself off as some kind of teacher, but can not substantiate a single thing you post. You are a fake, and probably VERY close to the illegal issue. How do I know? Your level of education becomes obvious in your lack of discussion/argument skills. Step back across the border Pedro. :)

This brings us back to where I tell you that you are hopelessly stupid, kid. You respond to some imaginary conversation you are having with yourself and seemingly ignore anything else said. Your guesses, assumptions, and juvenile 'imagination' do NOT constitute an "argument" junior. Get off the drugs and go back to third grade. Who knows, maybe you'll manage to make it through this time (unlikely, but you never know).

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED. Show me anywhere in the U. S. Constitution where it says anything about 1). illegal aliens or 2) non-U. S. Citizens?

What makes you think that only illegal aliens speak Spanish? Plenty of American citizens, including natural born citizens, speak Spanish as their primary language. The issue has nothing to do with citizenship, and everything to do with free speech. But you already knew that, you're just trying to make BS arguments by playing stupid.

Not only that, but the constitution applies to all people within the US's borders, regardless of citizenship or legal status. Using stupid arguments such as yours serves only to strengthen the side of those who, unfortunately, do not rational immigration policy or the enforcement thereof.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED. Show me anywhere in the U. S. Constitution where it says anything about 1). illegal aliens or 2) non-U. S. Citizens?

What makes you think that only illegal aliens speak Spanish? Plenty of American citizens, including natural born citizens, speak Spanish as their primary language. The issue has nothing to do with citizenship, and everything to do with free speech. But you already knew that, you're just trying to make BS arguments by playing stupid.

Not only that, but the constitution applies to all people within the US's borders, regardless of citizenship or legal status. Using stupid arguments such as yours serves only to strengthen the side of those who, unfortunately, do not rational immigration policy or the enforcement thereof.

Twist those facts good. Try a Google on "English Only." You have no idea what you are posting about. Prove your words with fact based links. You can't. I doubt you have ever read the U. S. Constitution or America's other founding documents.

Domestic issues in the United States are for CITIZENS ONLY to discuss. This is true for ANY country.

You and others should be cleaning up messes in your own countries. Your 'free speech' line is pure bull sh*t, and does not apply to non-citizens. In fact it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Where are you getting this misinformation over the bar in some cantina?

Again, more pie-in-the-sky statements with no links or quotations from the U. S. Constitution or other founding documents to back up anything you say.. So, what do we do? Just take your word for it, IntheMiddle as a U. S. Constitutional scholar. Please give readers of this thread a break......

Last edited:
Interesting.........

Interesting is the last thing you are, fool. You are that idiot who was banned from another political forum for, among other things, posting irrelevant, asinine photos with every single post. Found a new place to advertise your inferiority, chump?

I doubt you have ever read the U. S. Constitution or America's other founding documents. ......

Hey idiot, are you really trying this hard to boast of having completed Jr High US History? Are you really trying to build your credibility on reading and NOT understanding these documents? You are a true moron.

Domestic issues in the United States are for CITIZENS ONLY to discuss. ......

To "discuss"? Are you trying to use "discuss" as a legal term, idiot? Or are you just trying to be vague enough not to have your bullshit called? I see you haven't gotten any brighter.

I doubt you have ever read the U. S. Constitution or America's other founding documents. ......

Hey idiot, are you really trying this hard to boast of having completed Jr High US History? Are you really trying to build your credibility on reading and NOT understanding these documents? You are a true moron.

As always, no facts, no links, no direct sections from the U.S.Constitution, followed by name calling. Write off............ ;)

Your 'free speech' line is pure bull sh*t, and does not apply to non-citizens. ......

You have no idea what you are talking about, fool. Would you like to try and defend your $50 fine for speaking Spanish in public idea again, moron? I seem to recall you went on a 100+ page rant over people watching Spanish-language television as well.

Your 'free speech' line is pure bull sh*t, and does not apply to non-citizens. ......

You have no idea what you are talking about, fool. Would you like to try and defend your $50 fine for speaking Spanish in public idea again, moron? I seem to recall you went on a 100+ page rant over people watching Spanish-language television as well.

Selective perception, modification of information to suit ones purpose without ANY substantiation. (ie; bull sh*t).

"There she was just a walking down the street a singing, 'Do wah diddy, diddy dum ditty do......."

Last edited:

As always, no facts, no links, no direct sections from the U.S.Constitution, followed by name calling. Write off............

You didn't even bother to read what you quoted, did you?

Selective perception, modification of information to suit ones purpose without ANY substantiation. (ie; bull sh*t).

"There she was just a walking down the street a singing, 'Do wah ditty, ditty dum ditty do......."

You can't even pretend to defend your idiotic, unAmerican ideas anymore.

Why not tell us how you feel about Spanish-language television destroying the Republic?

"There she was just a walking down the street a singing, 'Do wah diddy, diddy dum ditty do......."

You can't even pretend to defend your idiotic, unAmerican ideas anymore.

Why not tell us how you feel about Spanish-language television destroying the Republic?

Unlike you, I provide links, facts, background, and logic to assist viewers in making up their own minds. You just keep name calling and provide nothing to support the fantasy you try to pass off as posting. Your credibility is shot, please save viewers some time, and stop posting. You are an embarrassment to yourself. ;)

"'Do wah ditty, ditty, dum ditty do......."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iJk9vWzBqc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iJk9vWzBqc[/ame]​

Last edited:
Unlike you, I provide links, facts, background, and logic......."

No you don't, fool. You merely 'provide' your unAmerican, sick opinions and reference things you very clearly do not understand (a very, very broad category in your case).

So, what was that about a $50 fine for speaking Spanish in public you mentioned before?

Forum List

Back