Third Party

I find it hysterically funny that you think the important part of this article is the split between Dems and GOP.

I find it hysterically funny that you think the important part of this article is the split between Dems and GOP.
You must have a rather strange sense of humor if you find it funny that the two major parties have become so polarized that they can’t agree on nothing. Unless the two parties can work together, the Bush tax cuts are going to expire, the immigration problems will worsen, and the economy will falter. I really don’t find that funny.

You must have a rather strange sense of humor if you find it funny that the two major parties have become so polarized that they can’t agree on nothing. Unless the two parties can work together, the Bush tax cuts are going to expire, the immigration problems will worsen, and the economy will falter. I really don’t find that funny.

I also find it funny that you lack basic comprehension skills.

Forum List

Back