Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.

When was the last time people all over the world watched you do anything?

When did you give millions of dollars to charities that helped other people.

You jealous hearted haters should just go somewhere and STFU.
Mark 12: 41 - 44

Im not into basketball and it took me a moment to realize who he was when my wife told me he died in a helicopter accident. I put this into the same category as Dale Earnhardt's death, it effects fans and just people that recognize the name.
In that case, mourn who you want to mourn and let others do the same
I see you're really taking the death of this guy you don't know, and the rest who died that you've never mentioned, really hard. Hope you can get thru the day
Don’t be so damn judgmental.
I'm mostly "judging" those who pretend his death has so much significance while ignoring without a single mention of all the rest who died.

Who has mentioned the couple and their daughter who died? Did this couple have other kids, now orphans? Some people need to o get their priorities straight

I do not care for sports. I was never a Kobe fan. I did live in Los Angeles and know for a fact that Kobe Bryant was worshipped among the people. Parents named children after him. He was thought of as a member of the family in many Los Angeles homes. They went into hock to see him play. His kindness and generosity touched every black family personally. He called himself the Black Mamba. There are Mamba supported charities everywhere. He was on his way to a Mamba arena when his helicopter crashed.

He raped no one. The girl tried for a payday but told so many different stories that she had to withdraw her complaint.
He as much as admitted it -- in writing

We’ll never know for sure what happened, but I don’t he would do such a thing. The girl’s story seemed outrageous and she had sex right after Kobe supposedly raped her. Kobe gave the money and apologized to avoid further prosecuted. I would have done the same thing if my freedom was on the line.

I don't remember Kobe making any public statement when the US Servicemen were killed in the crash last week. Or even when the firefighters were killed in the crash in Australia.

Piss on him. He ain't important. Jumping high and shooting baskets ain't important.

How many public statements did you make?

This young man gave his time and money to people he didn't know all over the world.

What the fuck have you done for others?
You have only explained wy you worship bryant

Where did I explain I worship him or did you just pull that out your ass

others who dont watch basketball or who remember his personal shortcoming are not required to follow your example

Hmmm, so they should follow the racism example that you and your buddies do. If you don't know him or don't care then just STFU don't attack the folks who respected the young man.

For a sonofabitch that dies commuting in L.A. traffic in a massive carbon polluting helicopter, I'm surprised there's no outrage from the leftist environmental wacko global warming crowd. Where's Greta? How come she didn't weigh in on this issue?

If you have any doubts as to Kobe being an asshole just look at his response to disrespecting our country, just like those filthy ass Neggras in the NFL.

06867227-C37A-42CE-871F-B9EC99481838_jpe-1252284.JPG

Im not into basketball and it took me a moment to realize who he was when my wife told me he died in a helicopter accident. I put this into the same category as Dale Earnhardt's death, it effects fans and just people that recognize the name.
In that case, mourn who you want to mourn and let others do the same
I see you're really taking the death of this guy you don't know, and the rest who died that you've never mentioned, really hard. Hope you can get thru the day
Don’t be so damn judgmental.
I'm mostly "judging" those who pretend his death has so much significance while ignoring without a single mention of all the rest who died.

Who has mentioned the couple and their daughter who died? Did this couple have other kids, now orphans? Some people need to o get their priorities straight

I agree they finally released the names of the other 7 dead who were not named Bryant this morning. Three more young girls dies along with Gigi Bryant, lives cut way too short.

I don't dislike or particularly like Kobe Bryant and other than a very successful basketball player, that won a Oscar and was accused of rape. The Oscar and rape allegations I forgot all about until this tragic accident brought them back up . Now I have seen him play against the Pistons a few times. I just remember him as an extremely fine basketball player that could control a game like only a few could.

All that said I'm about Kobe'ed out on the non stop news and tributes in the last 48 hours also, so I just turn it off. Lets just bury them all with grace.

If you have any doubts as to Kobe being an asshole just look at his response to disrespecting our country, just like those filthy ass Neggras in the NFL.

A great American

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

I remember when Mickey Mantle died......there were tons and tons of similar coverage -- filled with boomers opining about the greatness of Mickey and how sad it was..

I don't recall many people whining about it either -- or saying "why should we care?? He is just some guy who hit a ball" -- only complaint I heard from anyone was how they felt it wasn't fair for someone who was a chronic alcoholic and abused his liver for 40 years, how someone like that should be moved ahead of other people -- just because of him being a famous athlete....
Is that what you remember? Ahhh....the endless comparison game. The Mick pretty much was a drunkard. Today we have endless ways of seeing people through life and death. The Mick died and did not get an endless send off. And I who at that time had baseball as my favorite sport, did not get into crying mode. Today's era is what it is. Kobe had a good life. From birth to death he was privileged. At his death he seemed to be better a man then in his earlier years. May he rest in peace with the other victims and their families have closure.

I remember when Mickey Mantle died......there were tons and tons of similar coverage -- filled with boomers opining about the greatness of Mickey and how sad it was..

I don't recall many people whining about it either -- or saying "why should we care?? He is just some guy who hit a ball" -- only complaint I heard from anyone was how they felt it wasn't fair for someone who was a chronic alcoholic and abused his liver for 40 years, how someone like that should be moved ahead of other people -- just because of him being a famous athlete....
Is that what you remember? Ahhh....the endless comparison game. The Mick pretty much was a drunkard. Today we have endless ways of seeing people through life and death. The Mick died and did not get an endless send off. And I who at that time had baseball as my favorite sport, did not get into crying mode. Today's era is what it is. Kobe had a good life. From birth to death he was privileged. At his death he seemed to be better a man then in his earlier years. May he rest in peace with the other victims and their families have closure.
Oh...its the old "If I didn't do it nobody did" deflection....

Mickey Mantle got hours of coverage beginning from him needing a organ transplant -- to him instantly getting a transplant to him dying..and it got wall to wall coverage -- but this was before the days of TMZ -- and this is after the guy was done playing for decades....

But yo sissified ass is whining over media coverage about a guy who died just a couple of years after his retirement -- and died not by drinking himself to death -- but from a helicopter crash that included children -- among which was his own daughter -- and you think since your miserable narcissistic ass don't care about it -- no one else should either -- if you don't like, turn yo TV OFF and shut the fuk up....

Last edited:

Mickey Mantle got hours of coverage beginning from him needing a organ transplant -- to him instantly getting a transplant to him dying..and it got wall to wall coverage -- but this was before the days of TMZ -- and this is after the guy was done playing for decades....

But yo sissified ass is whining over media coverage that a guy who died just a couple of years after his retirement -- and died not by drinking himself to death -- but from a helicopter crash that included children -- among which was his own daughter -- and you think since your miserable narcissistic ass don't care about it -- no one else should either -- if you don't like, turn yo TV OFF and shut the fuk up....
You're just too angry that we dont all care.

But yo sissified ass is whining over media coverage that a guy who died just a couple of years after his retirement -- and died not by drinking himself to death -- but from a helicopter crash that included children -- among which was his own daughter -- and you think since your miserable narcissistic ass don't care about it -- no one else should either -- if you don't like, turn yo TV OFF and shut the fuk up....

No just that you won't STFU. If you don't care why are still here?

Nope sisssy…

I am saying most sane people don't feel one way or the other about something they "CLAIM" not to care about.....

I bet you are the type who claims not to care about what gays do -- but have your sassy ass in every gay bar trying to slap dicks out of everyone's hands...I think you care a lot....

I don't remember Kobe making any public statement when the US Servicemen were killed in the crash last week. Or even when the firefighters were killed in the crash in Australia.

Piss on him. He ain't important. Jumping high and shooting baskets ain't important.

This young man gave his time and money to people he didn't know all over the world.

others who dont watch basketball or who remember his personal shortcoming are not required to follow your example

Hmmm, so they should follow the racism example that you and your buddies do. If you don't know him or don't care then just STFU don't attack the folks who respected the young man.
You are exhibiting definite hero worship symptoms

If anyone is being racist its you

Nothing wrong with hero worship

Nothing wrong with hero worship

I'm trying to figure out who is worshipping him and who called him a hero.

Forum List

Back