Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

Basically the OP said....

"Kobe is really dreamy....Does he ever think about me?? -- sighs"
z-imaojs.png

I don't remember Kobe making any public statement when the US Servicemen were killed in the crash last week. Or even when the firefighters were killed in the crash in Australia.

Piss on him. He ain't important. Jumping high and shooting baskets ain't important.

How many public statements did you make?

This young man gave his time and money to people he didn't know all over the world.

What the fuck have you done for others?
You have only explained wy you worship bryant

Where did I explain I worship him or did you just pull that out your ass

others who dont watch basketball or who remember his personal shortcoming are not required to follow your example

Hmmm, so they should follow the racism example that you and your buddies do. If you don't know him or don't care then just STFU don't attack the folks who respected the young man.
You are exhibiting definite hero worship symptoms

If anyone is being racist its you

Sports figures aren't heroes. They are entertainers. Many of them are assholes. Kobe was one of the assholes. Racist, rapist and American hating.

I don't remember Kobe making any public statement when the US Servicemen were killed in the crash last week. Or even when the firefighters were killed in the crash in Australia.

Piss on him. He ain't important. Jumping high and shooting baskets ain't important.

This young man gave his time and money to people he didn't know all over the world.

others who dont watch basketball or who remember his personal shortcoming are not required to follow your example

Hmmm, so they should follow the racism example that you and your buddies do. If you don't know him or don't care then just STFU don't attack the folks who respected the young man.

Sports figures aren't heroes. They are entertainers. Many of them are assholes. Kobe was one of the assholes. Racist, rapist and American hating.
Kobe was a great American

Why he is missed so much

Sorry Flush, folks all over this country people disagree with you and yes he probably was a hero to the many people who he helped and touched their lives.

Last edited:

Sorry Flush, folks all over this country disagree with you and yes he probably was a hero to the many people who helped and touched their lives.
It is amazing the admiration Kobe receives from fellow NBA players

Sorry Flush, folks all over this country disagree with you and yes he probably was a hero to the many people who helped and touched their lives.

From what I heard people would reach out to Kobe for advice and help in their lives and he would respond and help. Many young NBA players reached out to him to help themselves to become better players and people.

Kobe also transitioned from the NBA to his new career very easily.

I never liked Kobe because he played for the Lakers and I hate the Lakers, however if he had ever put on a Portland uniform, I would have liked him.

Kobe made mistakes in his life but he also worked on his shortcomings. At the end he was a good father that was raising his children to set goals and achieve, for them he was a hero, for us, he wasn't a hero, however he was a person that tried to leave this world a better place and I think he achieved that for many that knew him.

From what I heard people would reach out to Kobe for advice and help in their lives and he would respond and help. Many young NBA players reached out to him to help themselves to become better players and people.

I never liked Kobe because he played for the Lakers and I hate the Lakers, however if he had ever put on a Portland uniform, I would have liked him.

Kobe made mistakes in his life but he also worked on his shortcomings. At the end he was a good father that was raising his children to set goals and achieve, for them he was a hero, for us, he wasn't a hero, however he was a person that tried to leave this world a better place and I think he achieved that for many that knew him.

Advising other entertainers how to entertain better isn't really doing anything to make the world better.

His racism, alleged rape and his Libtard political leanings negated anything worthwhile he ever did.

Kobe was so rich he could afford his own helicopter so he didn't have to put up with the atrocious LA traffic.

He died a rich man's death.

Advising other entertainers how to entertain better isn't really doing anything to make the world better.

His racism, alleged rape and his Libtard political leanings negated anything worthwhile he ever did.

He inspired people to be their best, to put forth all your energy in all you do. Many who knew him would disagree with your assessment and I do as well, however you have your beliefs and they seem to do well for you.

If nothing else Kobe was an asshole for contributions and fund raising for that shithead Obama, the worst President this country ever had. You have to be a real piece of shit to have supported Obama, a real piece of shit.

Popular black racist Luka Doncic (one of the best players in the NBA) -- says Kobe inspired him to play basketball....

Despite Kobe's rabid anti-white racist views, he allowed Luka to take a pic with his daughter -- in addition to being a mentor to Luka who is only 20 yrs old....as both he and Kobe entered the NBA as teenagers....
z-1196594930_jpg_0.jpg

Kobe also famously trash-talked Luka in his native Slovenian language -- because of how most anti-white racists speak Slovenian, in addition to a few other European languages...probably so they can better express their hatred for whites....

I am sure your inner misery is only mildly lessened by your hatred for minorities.....but at the end of the day....you're still miserable....perhaps one day... when some famous white supremacist dies, maybe you can mourn him in the same way regular people mourn non-racists....

Kobe Bryant talks trash to Luka Doncic in Slovenian because of course he does

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.
..they are making him out to be the next JESUS or something!!...

1. Many people are really into sports (I can't blame them for finding something that is NOT political), so they were genuinely shocked by his sudden and unusual death.

2. We have very few heroes in this country, so it is understandable that many people are heartbroken over losing someone who meant so much to them.

3. Our country is so rife with divisiveness now (especially over ethnic matters), it is easy to see why the media are giving so much coverage in order to show that he touched the hearts of people of ALL ethnicities.

I join other members and guests in extending my deepest sympathies to his family, friends, and fans.
meant so much to them???!!!! how????
and you bring up RACE???!!!!

...he was on 50 years old and they make him out to be a god or something.....

Nothing wrong with hero worship

I'm trying to figure out who is worshipping him and who called him a hero.
You are pissed that other people care less about bryant then you do

that looks like hero worship to me

or does it give you a chance to play the race card again?

1. Many people are really into sports (I can't blame them for finding something that is NOT political), so they were genuinely shocked by his sudden and unusual death.

2. We have very few heroes in this country, so it is understandable that many people are heartbroken over losing someone who meant so much to them.

3. Our country is so rife with divisiveness now (especially over ethnic matters), it is easy to see why the media are giving so much coverage in order to show that he touched the hearts of people of ALL ethnicities.

I join other members and guests in extending my deepest sympathies to his family, friends, and fans.
....I remember when I worshipped sports players--when I was 13 years old ...people who worship athletes are immature ..grow up

When I see a story about someone getting killed, I care whether I know them or not. I have no idea whether Kobe was the same or not.
..I don't care ..why would you care..people die everyday..if Mr Trump died, would you care?

When I see a story about someone getting killed, I care whether I know them or not. I have no idea whether Kobe was the same or not.
..I don't care ..why would you care..people die everyday..if Mr Trump died, would you care?

I did note "getting killed" as opposed to simply dying. Is it the same when someone lives a long life and dies as opposed to a tragedy?

Probably not.

Forum List

Back