Think Don Lemon will cover this ?

I don't even know how to respond, this is a form of terrorism and perpetuates the black stereotype.

We need a leader to step up to the plate and get all to calm down and protest, not riot.
This why military should be called in and use of deadly force authorized. That would calm this shit down right now.

Again, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that the OP is clueless about what lynching is.

No, this isn't a lynching, this is a mob attacking a lone person for no reason.

But, hyperbole noted.
Was this a lynching?

Was the person hung by a mob for no reason with no trial? No? Then it wasn't a lynching, it was a mob attack.
The word is hanged, not hung. In terms of execution the past tense is hanged.
You’re supposed to be the expert on lynching and you don’t even know that.

Again, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that the OP is clueless about what lynching is.

But, hyperbole noted.
Was this a lynching?

Was the person hung by a mob for no reason with no trial? No? Then it wasn't a lynching, it was a mob attack.
No the victim was beat to death in their street by left wing bigots without a trial....Not Seen on CNN

But, hyperbole noted.
Was this a lynching?

Boy, you're really upset about this, aren't you. :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, sorry to disappoint. I can't get upset at the opinion of someone I've never met, as I know nothing about them other than what they post here. However, I can comment, and no, not upset, just trying to get you guys to use proper terms instead of hyperbolic language.

Forum List

Back