Think Don Lemon will cover this ?

Again, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that the OP is clueless about what lynching is.

No, this isn't a lynching, this is a mob attacking a lone person for no reason.

But, hyperbole noted.

This bullshit may help fix some of the known bias with law enforcement but the damage done in the culture will only get worse as these events will embolden blacks to attack whites.

The inner city whites protesting with blacks will get kicked to the curb and mobbed. The biggest white flight has just started and there won't be much left of the cities.

Again, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that the OP is clueless about what lynching is.

But, hyperbole noted.

Lol !
As I've tried to tell you, I know what the definition is. I know what the historical use of it has been.
It's time for an update.

Where was the outrage about this crime? It’s okay it was white people who died and a black who killed them. No out rage here huh?

But, hyperbole noted.
Was this a lynching?

I don't even know how to respond, this is a form of terrorism and perpetuates the black stereotype.

We need a leader to step up to the plate and get all to calm down and protest, not riot.

Again, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that the OP is clueless about what lynching is. No, this isn't a lynching, this is a mob attacking a lone person for no reason. But, hyperbole noted.
Two days ago one of the talking heads on MSNBC was calling George Floyd's death a lynching. ... :cool:

Really? Got a link for that, or are you just making shit up again?

But, hyperbole noted.
Was this a lynching?

Was the person hung by a mob for no reason with no trial? No? Then it wasn't a lynching, it was a mob attack.

But, hyperbole noted.
Was this a lynching?

Was the person hung by a mob for no reason with no trial? No? Then it wasn't a lynching, it was a mob attack.

Boy, you're really upset about this, aren't you. :auiqs.jpg:

But, hyperbole noted.
Was this a lynching?

Your a complete fuckhead. What a stupid post. This man should have pulled a gun and shot as many of the scumbags as possible.

Forum List

Back