Lee Zeldin Just Made a Great Observation About the Rod Rosenstein Hearing

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
For years - literally years - Russia was the only thing the mainstream news outlets covered. It seemed that CNN, MSNBC, and Democrats were intent on proving, no matter how much effort and airtime it took, that Donald Trump's presidential campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

Lee Zeldin

@RepLeeZeldin

https://twitter.com/RepLeeZeldin/status/1268197252952195076

After YEARS of pushing the Trump-Russia collusion fairy tale day in & day out to try to take down the President, often basing their wrong stories on anonymous sources, CNN & MSNBC aren’t even covering live the Senate Judiciary hearing w/ the person who launched the Mueller probe.

11:06 AM - Jun 3, 2020

Brooke Singman

@BrookeSingman

https://twitter.com/BrookeSingman/status/1268196213121323010

NEW: @LindseyGrahamSC
: "The whole concept - that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians - there was no 'there' there in August 2017. Do you agree with that statement?"#RodRosenstein : "I agree with that general statement."

11:01 AM - Jun 3, 2020
https://twitter.com/BrookeSingman/status/1268196213121323010

Rosenstein said in Wednesday's hearing that he understands why President Trump would be "frustrated" by the years long probe.

Ya think.

BJ - Yet Bubble People still don't know -

Had these outlets aired today's testimony, they'd hear Rosenstein admit that he did not do an independent investigation into Robert Mueller before he appointed him as special counsel into the investigation into Russian collusion. They'd also hear how he signed a faulty FISA application to surveil Trump campaign aide Carter Page, without reading it in its entirety.

Several folks here have all ready have said that what is going on is all part of master plan to keep people out of jail...

1591217780815.png

Rod gets to hide behind the looters, for now. Let's get all those animals wrangled and properly caged and then focus on the treasonous activities of the kenyan lawn jockey, et al.

Huh ?
For the love of Kashmir, why in the hell from over the hills and far away would Led Zepplin ramble on about Rod Rosenstein ?!!!
They're not Americans, it's none of their damn business about the good times bad times of Rosenstein !
If they keep their fat noses in this, I'll pop 'em one and they'll be seeing D'yer Maker in heaven or hell !

I just don't get it, it just doesn't make one damn bit of...……………………...............………………………………...huh ? What's that...……………….ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you mean Lee Zeldin !!
Ahh, hmmmm, must have been some sort of communication breakdown.......................nevermind.

Huh ?
For the love of Kashmir, why in the hell from over the hills and far away would Led Zepplin ramble on about Rod Rosenstein ?!!!
They're not Americans, it's none of their damn business about the good times bad times of Rosenstein !
If they keep their fat noses in this, I'll pop 'em one and they'll be seeing D'yer Maker in heaven or hell !

I just don't get it, it just doesn't make one damn bit of...……………………...............………………………………...huh ? What's that...……………….ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you mean Lee Zeldin !!
Ahh, hmmmm, must have been some sort of communication breakdown.......................nevermind.

No kidding. I feel the same way about his name...it...is...just...oh...so...too...hard...lol.

Forum List

Back