Don Lemon fired again for his "woke" BS

I believe there's a legal definition for "hate speech"
Incorrect.

This is only true in authoritarian nations, not in America. . . we have a first Amendment.

". . . In the United States, there are no laws against hate speech. Due to rights protected by the U.S. Constitution’s First Amendment, a person can say just about anything he or she wants to another person or group. By itself, such speech is allowed to take place without penalty under the law.. . . "

Are you suggesting that simply labelling something as "hate speech" is suppression?

iu

For instance, for some, labeling someone who supports teaching elementary school students queer theory, is adjacent to grooming, and they would like to have the right, and candor, to call folks that support such, as what they feel they are. . .

To others? To point something out like that. . . is hate speech.

In the old days, only calling folks pedophiles was against the rules. Now, this platform has a policy, shall we say, more in line with the DEI/ESG agenda of GOOGLE, as their ad sense is a major source of revenue.

You have been here long enough to remember that controversy here.

OTH? Musk's platform doesn't have to bow down to those sorts of pressures. He has, "fuck you," type of money. So now, for the first time in USMB's history, a major social media platform, is actually more liberal in the way they treat their members, than we are here.

I have actually seen mods, delete and moderate stuff that has appeared on twitter. I shit you not.

I don't think we have done that with stuff on any other platform, I could be wrong.

Cancel Culture used to be primarily the pervue of the Left, but now it has spread to the other end, as well.

Amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be in their behaviors.
It's called fighting fire with fire. You should try it some time. We Conservatives are tired of playing Mr. Nice Guy while you Liberetards steamroll your agenda all over us. And you're butthurt that Conservatives are finally doing to the Leftist vermin what should have been done decades ago.

From what little I've seen, seems the only thing Lemon has communicated about Musk, editorially, is that he's not-so-much of a "free-speech absolutist" he's even implied that he's hypocritical on that.

I believe that's pretty much understood to be fact at this point. No?
He was fired for the absolutely insane asks that he wanted in his contract. Full stop.

Forum List

Back