Things will get much worse after the election

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Yellen is warning that fuel prices may soar soon, once Europe stops buying Putin Crude.

Is it a coincidence this coincides with the November elections?

LOL.

And don't forget, farmers across the globe are being stopped from growing what they usually grow, due to the war on fossil fuels and fertilizer. This means, for the fist time farmers have not been allowed to grow as much, which means less food and higher prices to come.

Oh, and the Fed just realized inflation is still crazy, sending the stock market plummeting again.

This means higher and higher and higher interest rates to come.

Just let those Dims win the Senate again and they can unleash their hounds of hell upon us all.

Yellen is warning that fuel prices may soar soon, once Europe stops buying Putin Crude.

LOL.

And don't forget, farmers across the globe are being stopped from growing what they usually grow, due to the war on fossil fuels and fertilizer. This means, for the fist time farmers have not been allowed to grow as much, which means less food and higher prices to come.

Oh, and the Fed just realized inflation is still crazy, sending the stock market plummeting again.

Just let those Dims win the Senate again and they can unleash their hounds of hell upon us all.
"farmers across the globe are being stopped from growing what they usually grow,"

For once, you are close to the truth. And you don't even know it.

LOL.

By normal economic policies, the prime interest rate must be higher than the inflation. At least in the past it was done that way.

By normal economic policies, the prime interest rate must be higher than the inflation. At least in the past it was done that way.
Yep, much more pain to come.....Funny how that pain does not extend to the spendthrift cabal in DC.

That said if the EU reverse embargo goes forward it will surprise me....I don't think that they have the balls to match their virtue signaling.

We need to buy a wood stove, to heat this house this winter instead of heating oil!

We have two cords of wood and another 5 cords of wood in dead trees that are sprinkled in the woods on our property, and we do have a center home fireplace, that does heat it, but very inefficiently....the fireplace is huge and has a four by five foot opening, I can almost stand upright in it! Well, basically this causes us to use double or triple the wood of a normal fireplace and a lot of the heat escapes up the chimney.....

A wood stove, tucked in the huge fireplace would serve us better, more efficiently! And we could use our heating oil, only for the hot water in the house....and not heating it!

We need to buy a wood stove, to heat this house this winter instead of heating oil!

We have two cords of wood and another 5 cords of wood in dead trees that are sprinkled in the woods on our property, and we do have a center home fireplace, that does heat it, but very inefficiently....the fireplace is huge and has a four by five foot opening, I can almost stand upright in it! Well, basically this causes us to use double or triple the wood of a normal fireplace and a lot of the heat escapes up the chimney.....

A wood stove, tucked in the huge fireplace would serve us better, more efficiently! And we could use our heating oil, only for the hot water in the house....and not heating it!
Hell, the green weenies are trying to ban wood stoves in a lot of blue areas.....I just finished laying in two cords of seasoned white oak for my wood stove. ;)

LOL.

The war in Ukraine was not started by the Democrats.

Hell, the green weenies are trying to ban wood stoves in a lot of blue areas.....I just finished laying in two cords of seasoned white oak for my wood stove. ;)
I think they've tried here or were testing the waters for it, and in this open carry state, where north of Portland probably two thirds of the homes use wood fuel as at least one source of heat, they backed off! :D

But they did pass new laws on woodstove fuel/ pollution emissions....so new stoves are saving the planet, but everyone who uses an old stove or fireplace were grandfathered, they could continue....until they need a new wood stove.

They also are pushing pellet wood stoves...wood pellets is one of Maine's industries....

I think they've tried here or were testing the waters for it, and in this open carry state, where north of Portland probably two thirds of the homes use wood fuel as at least one source of heat, they backed off! :D

But they did pass new laws on woodstove fuel/ pollution emissions....so new stoves are saving the planet, but everyone who uses an old stove or fireplace were grandfathered, they could continue....until they need a new wood stove.

They also are pushing pellet wood stoves...wood pellets is one of Maine's industries....
I considered a wood pellet stove myself (with battery back-up) but could not justify the cost given I only go through a bit better than a cord due to our mild Virginia winters.

I have a friend that has a stove/furnace that uses a pellet and whole corn mix. It can run on just whole corn if need be. I think they are called bio-mass furnaces.

You should know from bible prophecy that we don't save the planet. I do think wood stoves hold more heat though. I agree with you there.

Oh, and I haven't seen a cord of oak, since we lived in Massachusetts! It was always always always oak!

Mid coast to northern Maine, where we are, our cords are Maple and Birch mixture, maybe 75% maple/25% birch.

The war in Ukraine was not started by the Democrats.

It kind of was really. Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was president and Biden lifting sanctions in Nord Stream 2 played a large role in Putin’s decision and timing. Even still, the war in Ukraine was not the impetus for high inflation in the US.

Forum List

Back