They’re Replacing You, Black America

Nobody is replacing blacks.
Meanwhile republicans are trying to cancel us.

intears.gif
I don't think he read what he write! :21:

reagan did it really quickly, bush did too…the problem is the policies the left and obama put into place expanded it
Both Bushes caused recessions, I keep asking you for Republicans policies and you haven't posted one. The rich get richer when Republicans are in office and the poor get poorer. What do you think the state of America would be today if Trump were in office? I believe we would be suffering from the same issues we are seeing today.

So now speaking to someone and shaking someone else's hand is thanking him. LOL.
How about you pay back all the money Trump gave them, if it's just a handshake. Or shut your racist dumbass mouth, the fuck up. Work, provide for yourself. Maybe you can be color blind for once.

Both Bushes caused recessions, I keep asking you for Republicans policies and you haven't posted one. The rich get richer when Republicans are in office and the poor get poorer. What do you think the state of America would be today if Trump were in office? I believe we would be suffering from the same issues we are seeing today.
i’ve posted numerous ones

xiden and the dems have created the worst economy in decades historically bad…worse then the clinton recession and obama stagnation

How about you pay back all the money Trump gave them, if it's just a handshake. Or shut your racist dumbass mouth, the fuck up. Work, provide for yourself. Maybe you can be color blind for once.
Show us how much money Trump gave them Shit for brains. I guess that is the move today is to call black folks racist now, when has your pasty white ass ever been color blind?

i’ve posted numerous ones.
No you have given numerous opinions like, "oh they cut taxes, lowest UE in history and blah, blah, blah. " Never any actual policies or bills.
xiden and the dems have created the worst economy in decades historically bad…worse then the clinton recession and obama stagnation.
So in your world the economy was thriving under Bush 41 and 43. Bush 43 gave Pres. Obama a recession and what did Pres. Obama hand off to Trump? Why was Bush 41 a one and done? Why was Trump a one and done?

As I myself mentioned a day or two ago in one or two threads.

This is what the Democrats are doing, blacks are already down to the #3 demographic, and within a few decades, they will likely be down to the #4 demographic. As black Democrat pols cheer it on and are all in on it.

... While frantically replacing African Americans with immigrants, they announce: “Replacement” is a white supremacy theory! Pay no attention to the Latino immigrants doing construction and Indian immigrants getting all the “diversity” jobs.

Employers in need of cheap labor lost slavery, Jim Crow and, finally, with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the ability to legally discriminate against African Americans. So they turned around and, one year later — just as black Americans were poised to move into the middle class en masse — began dumping low-skilled workers on the country with Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act.

In 2006, black day laborer John Henry Ford was interviewed by The Washington Post while he was standing on a street corner in Washington, D.C., looking for work amid a crowd of Hispanics. His verdict: “They came over here, in a sense, to replace us.”

African Americans aren’t just being replaced at the construction site and meat-packing plant. Oh, no. Their political power has been replaced by immigrants, too.

Say, whatever happened to that Barbara Jordan report? At Clinton’s request, this civil rights icon led a commission that studied immigration’s impact. She issued the group’s conclusion in a cri de coeur about how immigration was crushing black people — who, again, vote nearly monolithically for the Democrats.

Tough luck, black folk! Latinos are a more powerful voting bloc now. (Also, African Americans will vote Democrat no matter what, so who cares?)

Clinton ignored Jordan’s report.

Indeed, the entire story of black people in America from slavery to civil rights has been replaced in toto by the “diversity” regime. Don’t look now, but Hispanics, Asians and Muslims are filling all the “diversity” slots in corporations, universities and the media. You know, to make up for the legacy of — WHAT ON EARTH? WE DID NOTHING TO YOU!

Here, for example, are MSNBC’s diverse hosts: Joy Ann Reid (second-generation immigrant of Congolese and Guyanese descent), Ali Velshi (first-generation immigrant of Indian descent), Jose Diaz-Balart (second-generation immigrant of Cuban descent), Yasmin Vossoughian (second-generation immigrant of Iranian descent), Ayman Mohyeldin (first-generation immigrant from Egypt), Katie Phang (second-generation immigrant of Korean descent), Mehdi Hasan (first-generation immigrant of Indian descent).

None descendants of American slaves. (And to really make up for slavery, there’s MSNBC host Alicia Menendez, a third-generation Cuban, whose father is a U.S. senator.)

Wow, have you guys been replaced! So has the white working class and increasingly, the white middle class. But nothing like the industrial-scale replacement of black Americans.

I say this without the tiniest sliver of hope that historic black America will ever notice that the Democratic Party is screwing them six ways from Sunday. In fact, the next mass shooting could be me at a fancy Republican dinner party when the moneybags start talking about the millions of dollars they’re giving to Sen. Tim Scott. He’s got a plan to win the black vote!

Oh, give it up, Republicans. It’s not going to happen. I know it, the Democrats know it, and every single breathing mammal knows it — except GOP donors and their moron consultants. No matter what you say or do, no matter what I say or do, the Anti-Defamation League just needs to call us “white supremacists,” and 90% of black people will line up to vote for the Democrats.

(Hey, anybody else remember all the GOP donors and television commentators boasting in 2020 that Trump was going to win 30% of the black vote? Final tally: 92% for Biden; 8% for Trump. I won a thousand-dollar bet with one of those wealthy Republican donors, which I’ve been too polite to mention. Maybe she’ll read this.)

I say all this not to join the chorus of white Republicans futilely sucking up to black people, but for only one reason: It’s true. To the extent that anyone’s being replaced, it’s you, black Americans.

Replacing blacks with illegal immigrants may prove a bad plan for the Democrats In the long run.

These illegal immigrants are hoping to make the most out of a difficult journey to a land of opportunity. They are not looking for handouts or reparations like many blacks but are hoping to make it big by working hard. As they accumulate wealth, and they will, they will ditch the Democratic Party and turn Republican.

No you have given numerous opinions like, "oh they cut taxes, lowest UE in history and blah, blah, blah. " Never any actual policies or bills.

So in your world the economy was thriving under Bush 41 and 43. Bush 43 gave Pres. Obama a recession and what did Pres. Obama hand off to Trump? Why was Bush 41 a one and done? Why was Trump a one and done?
well…that’s not an opinion that was numerical fact..i’ve also posted numerous policies and legislation.

i never said anything about the Bushes. Try again

I can't find ONE post where you posted a policy or bill other than the 13th Amendment or CRA.

Of course you didn't, because you never criticize a Republican.
that’s cause you ignore reality because your a plantation boy

that’s cause you ignore reality because your a plantation boy
Packing too much to be a boy, I have noticed once you have no more talking points you go to the weak move of name calling. Now 90% of black folks vote Democrat, so I am asking you to show me why black folks should start voting Republican and to this point you are doing a horrible job. You can't show me any policies or bills that Republicans have passed that have helped black folks in the last 60yrs.

Forum List

Back