Drug Cartel assassin kills entire an entire Texas family before he's killed.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Tell me again how it's no problem to have a wide open border. This animal was in prison for killing a man with a pick ax on orders from his cartel leaders. He escaped and managed to kill a family of 5 before he met his maker. This makes me sick to my stomach.

I was looking at the threads in this area, and I was struck by all the glaring proof that the right has been taken over by caterwauling. victim-wannabes. Almost every thread is about how the dominant race, religion, and gender is being bullied by somebody. This one? It is common knowledge that immigrants, legal and otherwise, commit fewer crimes per capita than do "real 'mericans." Despite this, feed the crybaby snowflakes enough anecdotes, and they are easily convinced of their right to snivel. It also appears this thread might follow a common pattern with the cult that at least half of what they regurgitate is bullshit, anyway.
These are fascist-wannabes so desperate for a daddy figure to protect them from all their boogey men that they even saw manly man in flabby old pampered brat like Generalissimo McBonespurs, aka il Douche.

I was looking at the threads in this area, and I was struck by all the glaring proof that the right has been taken over by caterwauling. victim-wannabes. Almost every thread is about how the dominant race, religion, and gender is being bullied by somebody. This one? It is common knowledge that immigrants, legal and otherwise, commit fewer crimes per capita than do "real 'mericans." Despite this, feed the crybaby snowflakes enough anecdotes, and they are easily convinced of their right to snivel. It also appears this thread might follow a common pattern with the cult that at least half of what they regurgitate is bullshit, anyway.
These are fascist-wannabes so desperate for a daddy figure to protect them from all their boogey men that they even saw manly man in flabby old pampered brat like Generalissimo McBonespurs, aka il Douche.
A drug cartel assassin kills an entire family and this is the diarrhea that you post? If you are an American which I doubt, you are a disgrace.

So nothing else to say? You do your drive by and slink away? Typical anti-American Leftist.

He wasn't an illegal.

Give me an F'ing break. What exactly do you think the Mexican Mafia does? They use the benefits of illegal immigration and open borders to enhance their operations. Ever hear of human trafficking? drug smuggling?
Are you contending that illegal immigration and open borders is a good thing because this member of the Mexican Mafia, working for Mexican Cartels may not be illegal?
open borders is putting millions of dollars in the pockets of twisted narcisistic murderers and your what? one of those in the crowd who says "i aint afraid of women coming here to fold sheets in Motel 6?

A drug cartel assassin kills an entire family and this is the diarrhea that you post? If you are an American which I doubt, you are a disgrace.
Since I said nothing about the deceased but did say something about your squealings, are there any conclusions to be drawn? Hey, I know. He tried to suck vicarious victimhood from the family he also uses as a shield.

Nothing in terms of anything I actually said.

Bringing all the "best" habits of diversity to the USA!

Isn't that grand!:rolleyes:

On the Left goes with the destruction of traditional America.

Give me an F'ing break. What exactly do you think the Mexican Mafia does? They use the benefits of illegal immigration and open borders to enhance their operations. Ever hear of human trafficking? drug smuggling?
Are you contending that illegal immigration and open borders is a good thing because this member of the Mexican Mafia, working for Mexican Cartels may not be illegal?
open borders is putting millions of dollars in the pockets of twisted narcisistic murderers and your what? one of those in the crowd who says "i aint afraid of women coming here to fold sheets in Motel 6?
I am well aware of what they do yet this guy was not an illegal.

Ok, so in 2021 ... 900 people in Colorado alone DIED from Fentanyl overdoses, up from 500 the year before. You good with that bro? I realize that wasn't 900 people gunned down with an AR-15... but most likely it was Fentanyl laced drugs brought through a border where our guards are so overwhelmed they cant catch this stuff.
So those people who died were often someones children.. are they a bunch of snowflakes? their lives not important enough for you?

Legal immigration has rules, and people take their turn in line so we dont HAVE to sort out whos good or bad after the fact. Theres many reasons why Illegal immigration is bad besides crime and drugs as well. The person spewing bullshit is you. your a heartless ignorant, ...IGNORANT Fu**

Tell me when white Americans stop murdering humans.

Is it ok for our white murderers to illegally immigrate to some other country? abuse their system and send money back to the U.S western union? You think they could find a sanctuary city in Guatemala and Judge who would refuse
to report them to immigration?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Is it ok for our white murderers to illegally immigrate to some other country? abuse their system and send money back to the U.S western union? You think they could find a sanctuary city in Guatemala and Judge who would refuse
to report them to immigration?
You seem upset the guy wasn't an illegal. I've known of little white Boyz who were working with the Mexican Mafia in the US.

Since I said nothing about the deceased but did say something about your squealings, are there any conclusions to be drawn? Hey, I know. He tried to suck vicarious victimhood from the family he also uses as a shield.

Nothing in terms of anything I actually said.
Nice tap dancing. Anti-Americans like you annoy me. You just lurk on the board and have nothing but insults and stupidity to post. Have a nice night 'Wobbly'.

Forum List

Back