They want to put dead bodies on cigarette packs...

The female sex drive goes through the roof when they're menstruating.

Libido - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:eek:

No. It most certainly doesn't. At least not for any woman I've ever known in my life.

That's because they believe getting some goo on your dingy would be embarrassing.

They don't want you to see their junk when they're menstruating.

Truth is having sex with a menstruating woman is the best sex ever....

What?? That's not only disgustingly gross, it's absolutely wrong. Women may experience a higher sexual drive during ovulation... as the wiki you quoted but obviously didn't read states... but NOT during menstruation. We're too busy downing Midols for the cramps, and diuretics for the bloating. Don't lecture me on what women "believe" or "want."

Painfully obvious you're not a girl.

What type of adult uses the term "girl."

I'm a man that has sex with woman....

missed_the_point_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

What point?

Let's not go there. thanks. ~elvis.

I suppose that's the point..

How can you demonize one product but not the other?

So its OK to post dead bodies on cigarette packages yet sex kills ten times more people than cigarettes a year - as does alcohol yet those two products are exempt from dead bodies on their packaging?

You familiar with the word totalitarian??

And yet you cannot answer a simple question: Who is the "they" who wants to do this, and can you provide a source?

I never used the word "they" in my post.

As a matter of fact I try to go out of my way to not use the word "they" in every post I make.

The title of your thread: They want to put dead bodies on cigarette packs...

I repeat: Who the hell is "they" and what is your source for this statement. If you still dodge the question, I'll presume that you had a psychic vision that person(s) unknown wanted to put dead bodies on cigarette packs, and we are supposed to be outraged by your vision. Sheesh. Even the average teenager is less obtuse.

Edit: Never Mind. Rat was able to give me the information, thankfully.

Last edited:

No. It most certainly doesn't. At least not for any woman I've ever known in my life.

That's because they believe getting some goo on your dingy would be embarrassing.

What?? That's not only disgustingly gross, it's absolutely wrong. Women may experience a higher sexual drive during ovulation... as the wiki you quoted but obviously didn't read states... but NOT during menstruation. We're too busy downing Midols for the cramps, and diuretics for the bloating. Don't lecture me on what women "believe" or "want."

I'm a man and now I have to explain the menstruation process to another man?

You figure it out...

And yet you cannot answer a simple question: Who is the "they" who wants to do this, and can you provide a source?

I never used the word "they" in my post.

As a matter of fact I try to go out of my way to not use the word "they" in every post I make.

The title of your thread: They want to put dead bodies on cigarette packs...

I repeat: Who the hell is "they" and what is your source for this statement. If you still dodge the question, I'll presume that you had a psychic vision that person(s) unknown wanted to put dead bodies on cigarette packs, and we are supposed to be outraged by your vision. Sheesh. Even the average teenager is less obtuse.

Those who believe smoking will kill the world and its up to government and their intervention into the market to stop smokers and the capitalists that profit off of the alleged deaths of millions.

The progressive liberals - the same asshats that claim we have a world population problem......

I suppose you could throw a few Romney voters in the mix.

That's who "they" are...

"They" is easy to understand.... "They" are behind 100% of the tyrannical legislation that violates the Bill of Rights that exists today.

Last edited:

You figure it out...

WTF? I'm not a man. Are you drunk? Because that would explain a lot.

You figure it out...

WTF? I'm not a man. Are you drunk? Because that would explain a lot.

Then your problems are psychological or I'm too wild.

Oh and a lot of progressive dudes rename themselves DiAnna these days - it's "progressive."

Last edited:

Worry about yourself. What the fuck am I doing to you??

Therefore I could care less..

Let me guess, you were a jock in school, right?

No, you see, because condoms help reduce the rate of STDs.

Cigarettes have the opposite effect when it comes to lung cancer and COPD.

Might as well see your final destination. Donate your body to science. Some medical student like me will be pulling your black lungs out of your carcass and wondering what in the hell you were thinking.

Let me guess, you were a jock in school, right?

No.... I was not a jock and I am noting like I was in high school. I'm the opposite of me in high school er the anti.

No.... I was not a jock and I am noting like I was in high school. I'm the opposite of me in high school er the anti.

So in high school you weren't crass and obnoxious. Okay.

I was pretty obnoxious....

The only way to drill a point into a mans head is to be obnoxious....

In reality I'm subtle.....

There is nothing more subtle than a 3/4 hp electric drill and a piece of pinewood.

Last edited:
What type of adult uses the term "girl."

I'm a man that has sex with woman....

missed_the_point_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

What point?

Let's not go there. thanks. ~elvis.

You wrote "The female sex drive goes through the roof when they're menstruating." and quoted wiki. You're wrong; women's sex drive goes through the roof right before ovulation. Go read the link you posted. Know why their sex drive increases before ovulation? Because women are ripe for reproduction during ovulation; it's species survival time.

Then you wrote "That's because they believe getting some goo on your dingy would be embarrassing.

Truth is having sex with a menstruating woman is the best sex ever."

It's obvious you're not female because most females will tell you that having sex during their period is not the best sex ever and most don't even want sex then. It has much less to do with goo on your dingy as it has to do with cramps, bloating, nausea, diarrhea and utter fatigue. To you sex during a woman's period may be the 'best sex ever' but for her? No so much. Hence, my comment "it's obvious you are not a girl".

Cripes, I can't believe I actually had to explain that.

Forum List

Back