They`ll never take this away from Trump

Are you libs drunk? Taper off whatever substance you are abusing. President Trump is still our president. Asterisk Joe is illegitimate, math and science says so.
Trump is some fat old guy playing golf in Florida
no, that fat headed treasonist, you speak of is barrag-o....and i cant label it as a guy, when its married to a he-man

Are you libs drunk? Taper off whatever substance you are abusing. President Trump is still our president. Asterisk Joe is illegitimate, math and science says so.

And nothing is going to happen on March 4th, either, azzhat.
Biden will still be president and you will still be an ignorant idiot.
Then they'll come out with a new story for another future date and they'll all get on board.

These folks are emotionally & psychologically committed to this now. They'll keep following, or at least most of them will.

It's not a political movement.
It's a religion.
They rely on faith.
It's like when a bus full of kids goes off a bridge and religious people explain it by saying God works in mysterious ways.
When something is supposed to happen and it doesn't, these stupid Q Quacks make lame excuses and keep the faith.
It's not a political movement.
It's a bunch of brain dead demonRATS
When something is supposed to happen and it doesn't, these stupid antifa/black flies matter retards make lame excuses and keep the faith.

IRANWe assess that Iran seeks to undermine U.S. democratic institutions, President Trump, and to divide the country
CHINA – We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection.
.........................................................................................

Ain't that kind of a Captain Obvious moment?
I mean, known rivals of America WANT to influence our free and open elections to benefit themselves?
Whoda ever thunk that?

Look, poster Struth, you asserted the following:
"The Iranian hardliners, and the largest state sponsor of terror actively interfered in our election to help Biden and the Dems.....very telling."
(underlining added)

And then when queried, you offer us some text claiming that Iran wants to interfere.
No verification that they actually did interfere.
Even Captain Obvious knows that there is a gap between goals and accomplishments.

So, you are still at bat, poster Struth.
If you have proof that Iran "actively interfered...to help the Dems"......here's your opportunity to show us whatcha got.
Yes, it's rather obvious that China wanted Xiden in office and actively worked to get him elected and interfere in our election....more over Xiden actually asked for their help! Joe Biden asked Xi to 'help him become President' as China seeks US election 'influence’

As far as Iran....we actually had to issues sanctions against Iran for their meddling for Biden in the election....https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/22/us-sanctions-iranian-groups-for-attempted-election-interference

Yes, the folks working to end the longest war in US history backed Trump. The Iranian hardliners, and the largest state sponsor of terror actively interfered in our election to help Biden and the Dems.....very telling
Yes, the folks working to end the longest war in US history backed Trump. The Iranian hardliners, and the largest state sponsor of terror actively interfered in our election to help Biden and the Dems.....very telling
If we were at war we would be reading about the battles being fought and watching the flag draped coffins being unloaded at Dover. We`re not at war with anyone with the exception of trump`s goons.
Oh, when did we end the war in Afghan? Who ended it?

Very telling leftist think they are at war with their own country....sad...really...what are you at war with your own countrymen to win?
Please link the congressional declaration of war. Gracias.
Viva la revelucion !
I didn't say the US declared war against Trump.....August West did....

as far as Afgan...https://www.congress.gov/107/plaws/publ40/PLAW-107publ40.pdf

I read the link I could open...the Daily Express link.
It said, and I quote.....
"JOE BIDEN once jokingly asked Xi Jinping if "he could possibly help" him to become US President, unearthed footage reveals....."

Well, right there is the goshdarn smoking-gun: 'jokingly asked'.

That's a killer gotcha!
(insert roll eyes emoji right about here)

ps.....The Daily Express: "The paper's editorial stances have often been seen as aligned to the UK Independence Party, Euroscepticism and other right-wing factions including the right wing of the Conservative Party.[7][8][9]"

Three Supreme Court Justices is a thing that won't go away for decades to come either. The Trump legacy is something liberals can't undo any time soon.
The 3 have already voted against Trump several times. They are not going to ruin their lifetime reputations for what they know is a con man. Trump can not touch them.

I am a German. The election observers of the OSCE (thousands of people in the USA) found not any systemic problem or important irregularity in the last elections in the USA. Same did do your judges in the many, many cases Donald Trump tried to tell them nonsense without facts. You speak nonsense too.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: An expert on election fraud who works for the government monitoring election fraud in other countries said of the 7 major indicators of election fraud he found an incredible 7 out of 7 in the presidential election. :itsok:

Link?

Here is something I’ll never take away from Trump, he remade the federal judiciary and changed the tax code.

He also brought George Wallace style populism to the nations forefront..

Forum List

Back