They Have Removed The Greatest Confederate Statue

Apparently he was accomplished enough to be offered a senior Union command. Perhaps the lefty revisionist history you learned didn't teach you that Lee was a top student at West Point, an engineer, an excellent military officer for 32 years with battle experience, and superintendent of West Point. The ONLY thing taught by lefties about Lee is that he fought for the Confederacy.

Back to the cowards pulling down and stomping something that couldn't fight back. I fly several flags of the Confederacy at my house on a rotating basis. I'm yet to see any of those pussies step up and try to take them down. Perhaps that's because they know the owner will "fight" back.

Yes he was a great military leader before he turned against the USA. Most likely history will remember Nidal Hasan for his shooting at Fort Hood more than his decorated military career as well.

And I don't get your 2nd part there. Are you making a call to violence here?

Who Lee?

The legend of the Confederate leader’s heroism and decency is based in the fiction of a person who never existed.

The strangest part about the continued personality cult of Robert E. Lee is how few of the qualities his admirers profess to see in him he actually possessed.

The myth of Lee goes something like this: He was a brilliant strategist and devoted Christian man who abhorred slavery and labored tirelessly after the war to bring the country back together.

There is little truth in this. Lee was a devout Christian, and historians regard him as an accomplished tactician. But despite his ability to win individual battles, his decision to fight a conventional war against the more densely populated and industrialized North is considered by many historians to have been a fatal strategic error.

So he was a dumb fuck redneck.

Fuck off Colonel, you racist!

colonel2.jpg
Whites want blacks to get over the past and move on. Well I say the same to Confederates.

I have to admit I love going up north Michigan where it's all white and conservative. I see the appeal

I take it nicer than Detroit?
Should we correlate to income and a lack of manufacturing jobs?

But even if one conceded Lee’s military prowess, he would still be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans in defense of the South’s authority to own millions of human beings as property because they are black. Lee’s elevation is a key part of a 150-year-old propaganda campaign designed to erase slavery as the cause of the war and whitewash the Confederate cause as a noble one. That ideology is known as the Lost Cause, and as historian David Blight writes, it provided a “foundation on which Southerners built the Jim Crow system.”

The Myth of the Kindly General Lee

"I think it however a greater evil to the white man than to the black race, & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strong for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence. Their emancipation will sooner result from the mild & melting influence of Christianity, than the storms & tempests of fiery Controversy." Lee's words

So the pussies that attack something that can't fight back are tough guys in your opinion?

If the local entity wants to build one, I'm fine with it.

No, it's the pussies that get their panties all in a wad when they see someone kicking a statue on TV and feel they need to talk tough on the internet about it.

And if you are ok with our government supporting that, that's your call. Myself, I would be opposed to it.

No, it's the pussies kicking something that can't fight back then hiding when it can. I fly several flags on the Confederacy and have yet to see anyone try to take them down. I've had a few run their dick suckers about it but none do anything.

No, it's the pussies kicking something that can't fight back then hiding when it can. I fly several flags on the Confederacy and have yet to see anyone try to take them down. I've had a few run their dick suckers about it but none do anything.

So if violence isn't the answer they are pussies? They kicked a hunk of metal and you are talking about it like it's a person that can't fight back. Do you get this way when someone cuts down a tree too? Shed a tear there as well?

Why does that affect you so much?

I prefer generals who win. Fuck Robert e Lee

I'd say when whiners and losers complain about Lee's STATUE, he's won.
If you didn't notice I was mocking Trump when he made fun of John McCain

If you didn't notice, I was mocking those that think paying attention to a statue they don't like is meaningful.

I saw those tough guys in Durham kicking the ass of that statue they pulled down. What I haven't seen is the same ones trying that with something that can fight back. Real tough guys.
Just saying. Can you name one other Lee accomplishment besides trying to tear this country apart? His name should be aside Benedict arnolds

Benedict Arnold was a hero to England and traitor to America.

The United States born of, started and prospered on treason.

England was generous and magnanimous enough to forget and forgive.

Pity that fellow Americans can not find the grace to be as generous and magnanimous towards their fellow Americans.
You need to deserve forgiveness

So if violence isn't the answer they are pussies? They kicked a hunk of metal and you are talking about it like it's a person that can't fight back. Do you get this way when someone cuts down a tree too? Shed a tear there as well?

Why does that affect you so much?

Perhaps you missed the part about the statue being an inanimate object unable to fight back.

When I cut down trees, there is a purpose. The pussies pulling down a statue then stomping it has only one purpose and that is proving they're a bunch of whiners.

As I've said, if they're such tough guys, why aren't the out there trying to kick something that isn't an inanimate object? Anyone can do that. I doubt very few, is any, of them have the guts to do anything but get tough with a piece of metal.

I bet that dike has a big old bruise on her foot

Perhaps you missed the part about the statue being an inanimate object unable to fight back.

When I cut down trees, there is a purpose. The pussies pulling down a statue then stomping it has only one purpose and that is proving they're a bunch of whiners.

As I've said, if they're such tough guys, why aren't the out there trying to kick something that isn't an inanimate object? Anyone can do that. I doubt very few, is any, of them have the guts to do anything but get tough with a piece of metal.

Who's calling them tough? You seem to be the only one here blowing up calling them out for a fight on the internet like real tough guys do.

Who's calling them tough? You seem to be the only one here blowing up calling them out for a fight on the internet like real tough guys do.

They kicked it, spat on it, etc. In other words, they are bullies that pick on those that can't fight back. I said they were acting like tough guys. Didn't say they succeeded.

I'm not calling them out for a fight. That would be a waste of time since you and I both know those pussies don't have the guts but to beat up on something inanimate. For it to be a call out it would involve knowing those being called out would actually answer it.

colonel2.jpg
Whites want blacks to get over the past and move on. Well I say the same to Confederates.

I have to admit I love going up north Michigan where it's all white and conservative. I see the appeal

And funny the two shitholes you pass on the way up north are Flint and Saginaw. Two mini Detroit's.

Yes up north Michigan is amazing. More variety of fruit grow in Michigan than anywhere else in the world or America. I forget which.

Either fruits or fruits and vegetables. Point is a lot grows here. And we're surrounded by the great lakes
4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan.

colonel2.jpg

And funny the two shitholes you pass on the way up north are Flint and Saginaw. Two mini Detroit's.

Yes up north Michigan is amazing. More variety of fruit grow in Michigan than anywhere else in the world or America. I forget which.

Either fruits or fruits and vegetables. Point is a lot grows here. And we're surrounded by the great lakes
4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan.
Cape Fear

The other lake is eerie.

Forum List

Back