They Have Removed The Greatest Confederate Statue

CNN just reported that the Colonel is the one who is responsible for the Black Fried Chicken Epidemic
I prefer generals who win. Fuck Robert e Lee

I'd say when whiners and losers complain about Lee's STATUE, he's won.
If you didn't notice I was mocking Trump when he made fun of John McCain

If you didn't notice, I was mocking those that think paying attention to a statue they don't like is meaningful.

I saw those tough guys in Durham kicking the ass of that statue they pulled down. What I haven't seen is the same ones trying that with something that can fight back. Real tough guys.
Just saying. Can you name one other Lee accomplishment besides trying to tear this country apart? His name should be aside Benedict arnolds

Apparently he was accomplished enough to be offered a senior Union command. Perhaps the lefty revisionist history you learned didn't teach you that Lee was a top student at West Point, an engineer, an excellent military officer for 32 years with battle experience, and superintendent of West Point. The ONLY thing taught by lefties about Lee is that he fought for the Confederacy.

Back to the cowards pulling down and stomping something that couldn't fight back. I fly several flags of the Confederacy at my house on a rotating basis. I'm yet to see any of those pussies step up and try to take them down. Perhaps that's because they know the owner will "fight" back.

If you didn't notice, I was mocking those that think paying attention to a statue they don't like is meaningful.

I saw those tough guys in Durham kicking the ass of that statue they pulled down. What I haven't seen is the same ones trying that with something that can fight back. Real tough guys.
Just saying. Can you name one other Lee accomplishment besides trying to tear this country apart? His name should be aside Benedict arnolds

Apparently he was accomplished enough to be offered a senior Union command. Perhaps the lefty revisionist history you learned didn't teach you that Lee was a top student at West Point, an engineer, an excellent military officer for 32 years with battle experience, and superintendent of West Point. The ONLY thing taught by lefties about Lee is that he fought for the Confederacy.

Back to the cowards pulling down and stomping something that couldn't fight back. I fly several flags of the Confederacy at my house on a rotating basis. I'm yet to see any of those pussies step up and try to take them down. Perhaps that's because they know the owner will "fight" back.
You're free to do that just not in public squares.

Your country, even under Republicans rule are tearing down confederate symbols. And you're helpless

Your country, even under Republicans rule are tearing down confederate symbols. And you're helpless

That's because too many in my country are pussies that get their feelings hurt over the simplest things.

Actually I'm free to wave my flags in the public square provided I meet the local requirements for permitting. That's where I'm curious to see if those pussies stomping an inanimate object have the guts to step up and try the same thing.

That's because too many in my country are pussies that get their feelings hurt over the simplest things.

Actually I'm free to wave my flags in the public square provided I meet the local requirements for permitting. That's where I'm curious to see if those pussies stomping an inanimate object have the guts to step up and try the same thing.

Only someone with nothing to lose would. And you sound like you are ready to lay down your life so I'm guessing you have nothing to lose. I certainly do.

Funny you are so angry after your party won the election and you were so angry last year. I wasn't that angry last year and although I hate Republicans I'm getting along just fine.

Snowflakes protest. Are you a snowflake? You seem like one. Loser. LOL

Only someone with nothing to lose would. And you sound like you are ready to lay down your life so I'm guessing you have nothing to lose. I certainly do.

Funny you are so angry after your party won the election and you were so angry last year. I wasn't that angry last year and although I hate Republicans I'm getting along just fine.

You sound like someone that assumes one of those pussies that beats up on things that can't fight back would actually have the guts to step up to someone that can.

You seem like the typical Obama NL. Pucker up, boy.

You sound like someone that assumes one of those pussies that beats up on things that can't fight back would actually have the guts to step up to someone that can.

You seem to think you are tougher and crazier than any liberal snowflake at these events. Are you?

I saw this and thought of you

You seem to think you are tougher and crazier than any liberal snowflake at these events. Are you?

Anyone that thinks beating up on a statue means they did something isn't hard to handle.

I saw this and thought of you

I saw this and thought of you:

Attachments

• cl.jpg
    cl.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 29

Yes he was a great military leader before he turned against the USA. Most likely history will remember Nidal Hasan for his shooting at Fort Hood more than his decorated military career as well.

And I don't get your 2nd part there. Are you making a call to violence here?

Yes he was a great military leader before he turned against the USA. Most likely history will remember Nidal Hasan for his shooting at Fort Hood more than his decorated military career as well.

And I don't get your 2nd part there. Are you making a call to violence here?

History won't remember Hasan for his shooting at Ft. Hood. Obama excused it as workplace violence not what it really was.

If that's what you got out of the 2nd part, you're probably one of those idiots stupid enough to think kicking a statue's ass means something.

History won't remember Hasan for his shooting at Ft. Hood. Obama excused it as workplace violence not what it really was.

If that's what you got out of the 2nd part, you're probably one of those idiots stupid enough to think kicking a statue's ass means something.

No, kicking a statue doesn't affect me either way. Won't be the first time or the last time.

And nice statement there. You probably want to protect him getting a statue built on the steps of a courthouse as well.

No, kicking a statue doesn't affect me either way. Won't be the first time or the last time.

And nice statement there. You probably want to protect him getting a statue built on the steps of a courthouse as well.

So the pussies that attack something that can't fight back are tough guys in your opinion?

If the local entity wants to build one, I'm fine with it.

CNN just reported that the Colonel is the one who is responsible for the Black Fried Chicken Epidemic

Benedict Arnold was a hero to England and traitor to America.

The United States born of, started and prospered on treason.

England was generous and magnanimous enough to forget and forgive.

Pity that fellow Americans can not find the grace to be as generous and magnanimous towards their fellow Americans.

So the pussies that attack something that can't fight back are tough guys in your opinion?

If the local entity wants to build one, I'm fine with it.

No, it's the pussies that get their panties all in a wad when they see someone kicking a statue on TV and feel they need to talk tough on the internet about it.

And if you are ok with our government supporting that, that's your call. Myself, I would be opposed to it.

Forum List

Back