They Did It AGAIN - 6 Jan Committee Caught Altering Evidence Then Lied About It

Of course that is providing that the limp-dick gop does not hand them the microphone right back instead of telling their dem "friends across the isle" to go fuck themselves.
I laugh but part of me...

hell, i don't know what to feel anymore....

the more i hear, the more disturbed I get...

it's like... these grown ups are all acting like children... and BAD children at that.. I speak of the liberals. What does it take to get rid of their sorry asses? I mean... you know, get rid of that sick "party" once and for all../?

or are they doing that themselves?
=

She's a idiot? She was a blonde cheerleader in HS so that could explain a few things. ;)

Far left (fitting).

MHS-84-cheerleaders-300x237.jpg
Do you also think Barr, who quit over what Trump was up to after election, is an idiot? Or is it just a thing you have with women who happened to be blonde?

Let me let you in on a little secret - you are the idiot. A very useful idiot Trump counts on when he peddles his ridiculous lies.

Last edited:
Brit Hume predicted "a great many Republicans would privately be very glad" if the findings made Trump's possible 2024 candidacy "go away."

I suppose Brit's a RINO too?

Do Republicans notice no Republicans are coming forward INSISTING the election was rigged? If the election was rigged, why are Republicans so quiet about it? Please they can't all be RINO's can they? Then they shouldn't vote for them this coming midterm.

I know Trump is still arguing on his new social media platform, but he's just repeating the same lies he repeated before the insurrection. And all these Republicans are testifying they tried explaining to Trump that his arguments are bullshit but Trump wouldn't listen. Just like all Republicans, rather than admit his conspiracy theory about AZ was bullshit, he would just move on to the next bullshit conspiracy theory about MI, then GA, then WI, then PA, then MN.

During analysis on Monday’s “Special Report,” host Bret Baier asked Hume if the committee was trying to make a legal or political case against Trump.
“Well, I think they’re doing both,” Hume said.

“What strikes me about this, Bret, is that if they succeed ― either by damaging him or staining him such that he is either unable for legal or political reasons to run again ― they might end up finding out that they’ve done the Republican Party a great service,” he added.
“Because I think a great many Republicans think they can’t win with Trump at the head of the ticket again.
“They’re afraid of his supporters and don’t want to come out against him directly. But they’d like him to go away. If the effect of this committee is to make his possible candidacy go away, I think a great many Republicans would privately be very glad.”

Hume’s commentary also attracted criticism from conservatives and Fox News viewers. The conservative analyst has been critical of Trump and, in January 2021, said the former president’s claims of election fraud were “utter balderdash” that likely led to the Capitol riot.

And if you don't believe Fox News, just remember, they are the ones who helped Bush steal Florida. You believed them then why not now?

Bush didn’t steal Florida. All he did was counter Gore trying to steal Florida through the courts. Bush’s SCOTUS case trumped Gore’s Florida Supreme Court case.

Do you also think Barr, who quit over what Trump was up to after election, is an idiot? Or is it just a thing you have with women who happened to be blonde?

Let me let you in on a little secret - you are the idiot. A very useful idiot Trump counts on when he peddles his ridiculous lies.
Strike three for the name-calling.

R.88c984fdab9b6c619a725fa84867180e

Yeah, and regardless of what crazy fantasy you believe will happen, My guess is that if Trump runs in 24, and doesn't have the nomination, he will, in Trump fashion whine, and lash out at the Republican party. But, in the end what can he do?

Now, you may be happy to pay the $400 tax in increased fuel prices under Biden, and because of his policies, but I can tell you that the average person out there trying to make ends meet, finds this untenable, and will speak out not only in the midterms, but in 24 as well...

Democrats, as they always do have screwed themselves by trying to get too much the moment they got power, and the only thing they showed America is that they can't be trusted.
America's war with Russia is the reason for the high fuel prices. The rest of the world probably doesn't care which fkd up president is leading it.
The plans were hatched long before Biden became the president.

And btw, Russia just punished itself more by cutting off another third of gas supplied to Europe.

America's war with Russia is the reason for the high fuel prices.
No moron, Putin's invasion of Ukraine is the reason.

America IS NOT at war with Russia. What we are doing is supporting Ukrainian defense effort.

America's war with Russia is the reason for the high fuel prices. The rest of the world probably doesn't care which fkd up president is leading it.
The plans were hatched long before Biden became the president.

And btw, Russia just punished itself more by cutting off another third of gas supplied to Europe.

You’re delusional.

No, it's not. That's just dumb. Gas prices went up as soon as Pedo Joe took office, long before his proxy war with Russia.
I'll gladly accept your explanation of it being a proxy war with Russia.
As for when gas prices went up, I'll just accept your explanation on that too because the distinction isn't worth my time to argue.

I'll gladly accept your explanation of it being a proxy war with Russia.
Do we have troops there? No.

Are we funding Ukrainian fighters and giving them arms? Yes.

Taa-dah! Proxy war.
As for when gas prices went up, I'll just accept your explanation on that too because the distinction isn't worth my time to argue.
Here's a good explanation.

And here's a more detailed explanation of how the Biden Admin has been hostile to the energy industry, driving up prices.

What made up 'evidence' will the Clown Show present today?
A cbr attack happened in the 6th. 6 protesters turned and farted in the direction of capital police. The smell was so bad a police officer is receiving therapy

Since the moderators have closed (and apparently deleted?) all the recent posts about this topic, I'm posting this here. We need to keep the fate of these political prisoners in mind, even if we can't do much about it:

p.s. This link was shared in an email from Americas Frontline Doctors (aflds.org)

The linked "article" is about hyper-partisan Jim Jordan complaining.

One day these people are laughing this stuff off, the next day they're going drama queen.

What matters is what, if anything, the DOJ does anyway.

It matters because prejudicial testimony that is hearsay, false, etc., then is being used to sway political reactions for future elections. And that is illegal.
Congress can not legally manipulate its operations in order to conduct a political campaign.
When someone lies, they are supposed to be charged.
When someone submits hearsay, it is supposed to be rejected on the spot.
This is being done so badly, it is criminal.
I do not like Trump, but this is making him look better, in contrast.

Bush didn’t steal Florida. All he did was counter Gore trying to steal Florida through the courts. Bush’s SCOTUS case trumped Gore’s Florida Supreme Court case.

Not quite.
Gore successfully proved there was deliberate miscounting.
Also 40k voters were illegally rejected due to them having the same name as a felon.
All the Bush SCOTUS case claimed was they had run out of time, which was the fault of the people running the elections, not those challenging the results.

Since the moderators have closed (and apparently deleted?) all the recent posts about this topic, I'm posting this here. We need to keep the fate of these political prisoners in mind, even if we can't do much about it:

p.s. This link was shared in an email from Americas Frontline Doctors (aflds.org)

I only SLIGHTLY agree, in that 60 days in jail is not really much.

Not quite.
Gore successfully proved there was deliberate miscounting.
Also 40k voters were illegally rejected due to them having the same name as a felon.
All the Bush SCOTUS case claimed was they had run out of time, which was the fault of the people running the elections, not those challenging the results.
Naw, hanging chad was more demofks manipulative practices in elections, they, illegally harvested illegal ballots, in 2020

The same Democrats who ran 2 criminal Impeachments against President Trump in which they were caught manufacturing false evidence/ / altering evidence IOT remove a sitting President from office (Conspiracy, Sedition) are running the 6 Jan Committee....AND THEY GOT CAUGHT DOING IT AGAIN!

"The Jan. 6 Committee has a well-established credibility problem. The committee released various text messages that have actually exonerated Donald Trump, but they falsely characterized the messages as incriminating. And when the truth wasn’t incriminating, they doctored text messages to make them look so."

During the Impeachments Democrats Adam Schiff were caught committing Perjury, Manufacturing False Evidence, and Altering Evidence, for which both should BE IN PRISON.

In their desperate, pathetic attempt to finally take down the President they tried to remove from office - and failed - the same Democrats nowbon the 6 Jan Committee reverted back to their criminal ways and attempted to perpetrate the same crimes they were caught committing during the Impeachments.

The 6 Jan Committee can no longer claim this 'investigation' is about finding out what happened on 6 Jan IOT prevent another such event from happening.

The 6 Jan Committee can no longer deny this whole 'investigation' is about theor sick obsession with former President Trump and about attempting to do mow what they could not do during their 2 proven criminal, treasonous Impeachments.

The 6 Jan Committe just got caught committing the sane crimes and lying about it, DESTROYING ANY AND ALL CREDIBILITY AND LEGITIMACY they and this Committee had and have going forward.

As a result of this (expected by many) revelation;

1. The 6 Jan Committee should immediately be DISSOLVED

2. The 6 Jan Committee's proven nefariously partisan and criminal investigation TERMINATED

3. The individuals who have been charged with crimes for failing tobappear before this criminal committee shoukd have those CHARGES DROPPED, their RECORDS CLEARED

4. The proven criminals on this criminal court, to include Nancy Pelosi, if for no other reason then being responsible for creating this scandal, Committee, and appointing the same criminals tobthis committee asshe had on her Impeachment teams, should be CENSURED at the very least!

100% right. That committee was set up to break the Constitution that set up 3 separate governing bodies: executive, legislative, and judicial. The committe was set up to smear conservatives, and undermine both the Justice Department, and the White House. :(

Forum List

Back