They Did It AGAIN - 6 Jan Committee Caught Altering Evidence Then Lied About It

I glad you get it. ;)
Oh I do get it. You'll belive whatever the fuck you want to.

Liz is a Republican through and through, her not eating Trump shit the way idiots like you do, does not mean she is suddenly a Democrat.

Liz is a Republican through and through, her not eating Trump shit the way idiots like you do, does not mean she is suddenly a Democrat.
Well one thing is for sure, whatever she claims to be she won't be for much longer....The last I heard she's 28 points behind her primary challenger. ;)

LOL.....I guess her daddy and Mitch McConnell will have to go and pawn her off someplace else. NY might be a good fit for the next go-round. :laughing0301:

Brit Hume predicted "a great many Republicans would privately be very glad" if the findings made Trump's possible 2024 candidacy "go away."

I suppose Brit's a RINO too?

Do Republicans notice no Republicans are coming forward INSISTING the election was rigged? If the election was rigged, why are Republicans so quiet about it? Please they can't all be RINO's can they? Then they shouldn't vote for them this coming midterm.

I know Trump is still arguing on his new social media platform, but he's just repeating the same lies he repeated before the insurrection. And all these Republicans are testifying they tried explaining to Trump that his arguments are bullshit but Trump wouldn't listen. Just like all Republicans, rather than admit his conspiracy theory about AZ was bullshit, he would just move on to the next bullshit conspiracy theory about MI, then GA, then WI, then PA, then MN.

During analysis on Monday’s “Special Report,” host Bret Baier asked Hume if the committee was trying to make a legal or political case against Trump.
“Well, I think they’re doing both,” Hume said.

“What strikes me about this, Bret, is that if they succeed ― either by damaging him or staining him such that he is either unable for legal or political reasons to run again ― they might end up finding out that they’ve done the Republican Party a great service,” he added.
“Because I think a great many Republicans think they can’t win with Trump at the head of the ticket again.
“They’re afraid of his supporters and don’t want to come out against him directly. But they’d like him to go away. If the effect of this committee is to make his possible candidacy go away, I think a great many Republicans would privately be very glad.”

Hume’s commentary also attracted criticism from conservatives and Fox News viewers. The conservative analyst has been critical of Trump and, in January 2021, said the former president’s claims of election fraud were “utter balderdash” that likely led to the Capitol riot.

And if you don't believe Fox News, just remember, they are the ones who helped Bush steal Florida. You believed them then why not now?

Well one thing is for sure, whatever she claims to be she won't be for much longer....The last I heard she's 28 points behind her primary challenger. ;)

LOL.....I guess her daddy and Mitch McConnell will have to go and pawn her off someplace else. NY might be a good fit for the next go-round. :laughing0301:
Oh you believe the polls now? Didn't the polls say Trump was going to lose to Biden?

Hell, the polls said Hillary was going to beat Trump. He miraculously won all 5 swing states he needed to win. So I get it how he won despite the polls. But here you are pointing to polls. Did you believe the ones that said Biden would beat Trump? Then you're just a cherry picker.

Oh you believe the polls now? Didn't the polls say Trump was going to lose to Biden?

Hell, the polls said Hillary was going to beat Trump. He miraculously won all 5 swing states he needed to win. So I get it how he won despite the polls. But here you are pointing to polls. Did you believe the ones that said Biden would beat Trump? Then you're just a cherry picker.
If there was a slaughter rule in politics she would have already "suspended" her campaign. ;)

Nice doggy.

I go up into Trump country on weekends. Dummies up there talk to me like I'm one of you guys. Calling the president Brandon. Saying MAGA to me and looking for my nod of approval, which I give. I'm deep under cover. So even when judgement day comes, I'll blend right in and be safe. I'm like a blonde haired jew in Germany 1944.

She was cute too. I agreed with everything she said. I wanted to hit on her, fuck her, and then just as I finish tell her I'm a liberal Democrat. BIG D energy baby!
Just like Satan, blending in with the crowd while silently spreading his poison. Sounds just like you.

Only on judgment day, there will be no blending in for anyone. God will separate the wicked from the good and that will be that,\

Last edited:
Just like Satan, blending in with the crowd while silently spreading his poison. Sounds just like you.

Only on judgment day, there will be no blending in for anyone. God will separate the wicked from the good and that will be that,\

I think you guys are pure evil. Please don't for a second suggest you are gods people. That would be a joke.

Ever notice god hates everyone you hate? Gays, immigrants, dark people, muslims,

I think you guys are pure evil. Please don't for a second suggest you are gods people. That would be a joke.

Ever notice god hates everyone you hate? Gays, immigrants, dark people, muslims,
Your lies are laughable. God only hates sin, and what liberals promote is sin and rebellion against God and it is for that purpose that people go to Hell, including Republicans and so called Conservatives and Fake Christians. Lots of people will be burning in Hell when it's all done, and they will deserve it.

Libs in a Blanket
Fry Em Like Bacon!

giphy.gif

Your lies

Last edited:
Biden worst since Carter. Carters happy though. Up yours
Actually Bush took that title did you forget? Got hit, got us into 2 quagmires, left us with 2 quagmires and was in charge during the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression.

You forgot because back then you didn't see it that way. You liked Bush, voted for McCain and then Romney 4 years later. Remember?

Actually Bush took that title did you forget? Got hit, got us into 2 quagmires, left us with 2 quagmires and was in charge during the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression.

You forgot because back then you didn't see it that way. You liked Bush, voted for McCain and then Romney 4 years later. Remember?
Bill Clinton caused 911 dummy because he was playing tiddly winks with terrorists.
Same as Obama Bin Lying paying Terrorists like Al Queda, Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS to do his dirty work.
Same with Biden, Obama and Hillary all jumping in Bed with Russia and then China to rig our elections.
Treacherous children of Hell all cut from the same cloth.
They'll all burn in Hell together.
200.gif

Treach

FBI refusing to answer questions Imagine that??? One of their own inciting violence. Never charged.

Mic key...Mouse Mickey Mouse. Micky Mouse

Trump could also just slowly fade to black.

But I think he's still got some fight in him. Just watch out if he loses so much power that he can't win at the ballot boxes.
Yeah, and regardless of what crazy fantasy you believe will happen, My guess is that if Trump runs in 24, and doesn't have the nomination, he will, in Trump fashion whine, and lash out at the Republican party. But, in the end what can he do?

Now, you may be happy to pay the $400 tax in increased fuel prices under Biden, and because of his policies, but I can tell you that the average person out there trying to make ends meet, finds this untenable, and will speak out not only in the midterms, but in 24 as well...

Democrats, as they always do have screwed themselves by trying to get too much the moment they got power, and the only thing they showed America is that they can't be trusted.

So why do you think she is doing it, even knowing the political costs to her personaly?

Yea I'm listening to people in Trumps inner circle throw him under the bus. Barr said a lot more yesterday. Ivanka.

Here is the technique they say Trump uses and I notice USMB Republicans do the same thing. Trump said, "they robbed me in AZ". His team explains to him in great detail how he lost AZ fair and square. Then Trump moves on to MI. They screwed me in MI! Then they have to explain to him how he lost MI fair and square. Then he just moves on to GA, PA, MN. Eventually he's back to bitching about AZ again. He forgot they already told him he lost that one fair and square.
No, that's Pedo Joe who can't remember anything.

hahahah so some lawyer, from the leftist Brookings Inst., who actually worked for Adam Shifty, is claiming Adam Shifty etc, accidently used a period! hahah

Nah it was altered....it was done on purpose.
You are welcome to that belief. But, like almost all your beliefs, it's based on a lie.
hahahah so some lawyer, from the leftist Brookings Inst., who actually worked for Adam Shifty, is claiming Adam Shifty etc, accidently used a period! hahah

Nah it was altered....it was done on purpose.
First, the claim it was altered on purpose comes straight out of your ass. Second, the committee acknowledged responsibility for the error, which was not Schiff's.

The spokesperson also explained that the graphic was provided to Schiff in that form, saying:

"The Select Committee on Monday created and provided Representative Schiff a graphic to use during the business meeting quoting from a text message from 'a lawmaker' to Mr. Meadows. The graphic read, 'On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all.' In the graphic, the period at the end of that sentence was added inadvertently. The Select Committee is responsible for and regrets the error."

Legal experts appear skeptical about claims that the on-screen message amounted to a distortion of the evidence.

Meaning the premise of the thread is a steaming pile given that Schiff didn't make the error in the first place.

Well one thing is for sure, whatever she claims to be she won't be for much longer....The last I heard she's 28 points behind her primary challenger.
Do you see that the purge of Repubs like Kinzinger and Cheney, who refuse to accept the Big Lie, results in the POT's further descent in to a party full of people who are detached from reality?

Forum List

Back