They Called Him Radical: A Tribute to King

Because he was a real American black man and not a sellout to the commie establishment like TyT are.

Real deep-rooted American. Old school. Not "Progressive" (aka commie pinko).
What does it mean to be a "real American black man?"

What does it mean to be a "real American black man?"
A) You know you gotta make your own way in this world.

B) You realize we're all in this thing together.

C) You love America and the principles it was founded on.

I may not be a real American black; However I am proud to know and have known quite a few.

A very smart black man turned me into a Republican. True Story.

A) You know you gotta make your own way in this world.

B) You realize we're all in this thing together.

C) You love America and the principles it was founded on.

I may not be a real American black; However I am proud to know and have known quite a few.

A very smart black man turned me into a Republican. True Story.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s 1967 speech at the Barratt Junior High School in Philadelphia. Here, he speaks to students about being the best people they can be, regardless of their status in life.

MLK: What is Your Life's Blueprint?​

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s 1967 speech at the Barratt Junior High School in Philadelphia. Here, he speaks to students about being the best people they can be, regardless of their status in life.

MLK: What is Your Life's Blueprint?​

He was conservative as the day is long.

He was conservative as the day is long.
giphy.gif

Just another junkie whore mongering race hustler

And racist cause according to progressive ,"experts" if you don't see color then you're a racist

How many black preachers from GA have you met?

Where Do We Go From Here?​

Where Do We Go From Here?
call_to_consciencecover_5.gif

16 August 1967
Atlanta, Georgia

1674017343231.png

. . . I am no expert on King, but we weren't talking about other black preachers, the thread was addressing the white washing, and mis-charaterization of King, and his radicalism.

This sounds like no conservative I know of. . .

:eusa_think:

They Called Him Radical​

Get a real education on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Actually, I've never heard the guy say a radical, unreasonable, unintelligent thing in my life! I think his reasoning and thinking was just so irrefutable and clear that he just freaked a lot of white people out not used to or ready to think of people of other colors as just "one of the guys." Maybe they also feared losing that "center-of-the-universe" feeling much like the Catholic Church did when Galileo published his telescopic observations proving the Sun not the Earth was really the center of everything?

Too bad the majority of modern democrat-leaning blacks today though aren't half as rational, altruistic, peaceful, and desirous as MLK was of just being truly equal, fitting in and getting along so we can all just get on with life.

It is sort of. . . an unfair characterization, to try to pigeonhole King, as either on the left or right, it is a false dichotomy argument.

Really, if the black community could, hypothetically organize, they could be a very effective third party, and solve all their problems themselves.
They would have all the power, and be the deciding factor on every issue going forward for America, and bring EVERYONE, true freedom and liberty. I pray for that day.

King was more a Georgist, which some feel is left, others feel is right.

1024px-FREE_TRADE_FREE_LAND_FREE_MEN_%28Georgist_campaign_button%29.svg.png

georgism-mutalism-jpg.523210

Actually, I've never heard the guy say a radical, unreasonable, unintelligent thing in my life! I think his reasoning and thinking was just so irrefutable and clear that he just freaked a lot of white people out not used to or ready to think of people of other colors as just "one of the guys." Maybe they also feared losing that "center-of-the-universe" feeling much like the Catholic Church did when Galileo published his telescopic observations proving the Sun not the Earth was really the center of everything?

Too bad the majority of modern democrat-leaning blacks today though aren't half as rational, altruistic, peaceful, and desirous as MLK was of just being truly equal, fitting in and getting along so we can all just get on with life.
White America considered him a radical at the time. That should inform your reasoning.

White America considered him a radical at the time. That should inform your reasoning.

When MLK was around, America was 85% white, which meant effectively 100% white in most places outside the inner city. So sure they considered him radical because his ideas were both revolutionary, misunderstood and feared for all the reasons I already gave you which you failed to recognize.

When MLK was around, America was 85% white, which meant effectively 100% white in most places outside the inner city. So sure they considered him radical because his ideas were both revolutionary, misunderstood and feared for all the reasons I already gave you which you failed to recognize.
They were racist weren't they? America was racist, right?

At this point, even white American Christians know that MLK has been hijacked by the extreme rightwing...

However, only the sincere white Christians.

So you agree, America was a racist country.

No, I agree that you, America, every country in history and every person that has ever lived is naturally a "racist" in that at the very least, they have eyes to discriminate differences in their environment such as you being a total as-hole not worth my spit talking to. Further, it was largely assholes like you who put blacks in the position they were in for centuries.

Forum List

Back