They are not coming to Australia, I've been very clear about that

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
More disgraceful barracking by the ABC for fake ā€œrefugeesā€
Andrew Bolt APRIL072016(10:42pm)

The next time someone at the ABC - a Mark Scott, for instance - tries to pretend the ABC isnā€™t biased ask them to listen to Mark Colvinā€™s astonishing barrage of half-truths, false claims and emotive grandstanding on boat people while ā€œinterviewingā€ Immigration Minister Peter Dutton.

It was even worse than Fran Kellyā€™s recent effort, and thatā€™s saying something.

Full marks to Dutton for calling him out.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/

People are seeing the scenes in Europe at the moment and I don't want to see the boats recommenced. We have a solution to this difficulty, we are presiding over one of the most generous intakes of refugees in the world; only Canada, the United States and Australia are providing such support to refugees to settle permanently in our country.

But people are not coming to our country by boat. And I really, really say to people: please don't offer this false hope to these poor people. I want them to go back to their country of origin but they are not coming to Australia and I want them to hear this message very clearly, as I do for those proponents on the ABC and elsewhere.

Dutton says no children involved in Nauru incident, accuses media of 'peddling misinformation'

Forum List

Back