I love this country, secretly.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
Im looking at the salt bush and the colours o the gums. The end of day sun is nice. Fuck I love this land. :(

Yep. Another beautiful morning in paradise. Just saw alone Galah.

Then I looked away from the mirror... boom boom!

no I really did see a galah.

I filmed a herd of them the other day but I can't post it here, for privacy reasons.

Poor old Malcom went to bed,dreamed a new tax-policy in his head
When he woke he took a pee,and pondered was this tax-policy,number 1,2 or number 3???????

Yep. Another beautiful morning in paradise. Just saw alone Galah.

Then I looked away from the mirror... boom boom!

no I really did see a galah.

I filmed a herd of them the other day but I can't post it here, for privacy reasons.
It's the smells I love Goose,you missed them out...steve

If it's not on fire, or in flood then something's trying to bite you, sting you or eat you!
It's the land that God hates.

I am a Yank in Australia, and I feel the same way.

There is something here, I can not even say what it is?

The astounding light, the beaches, the fair go, a fair pay for a fair day's work, the great medical care than does not bankrupt a working man, the sense of humour and lack of worship of the wealthy.

I can not say what it is , but I love Australia.

I am not dissing America, land of my birth, land I defended with my life and will ever defend with my mind, but Australia feels like home.

The astounding light, the beaches, the fair go, a fair pay for a fair day's work, the great medical care than does not bankrupt a working man, the sense of humour and lack of worship of the wealthy.

I am not dissing America, land of my birth, land I defended with my life and will ever defend with my mind, but Australia feels like home.
It's True JW,there is just a feeling that makes you feel so good,you are right about the light,in most cities in the world it's all high buildings and small often grey sky......Australia Great One Day,Brilliant the Next.steve

Really, JW?

I now understand your paeans to the glory that is the US, you'd rather believe your mind than your lying eyes.

It's True JW,there is just a feeling that makes you feel so good,you are right about the light,in most cities in the world it's all high buildings and small often grey sky......Australia Great One Day,Brilliant the Next.steve
+flies and mozzies

+flies and mozzies
True but where's you AeroGuard......LOL..steve

Forum List

Back