These things would make me feel better if there is no sports for the remainder of the year

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
1. Tom Brady would have to wait until the age 44 to play football and would be a year older at the start of the 2021 season

2. Lebron James would be denied a ring this year and will be a year older when the NBA resumes in 2021

I really haven't given any thought to professional sports at all during all of this.

If nothing else, this pandemic has shown us how absolutely worthless professional sports really are, and that's coming from someone who's a pretty big sports fan...

I really haven't given any thought to professional sports at all during all of this.

If nothing else, this pandemic has shown us how absolutely worthless professional sports really are, and that's coming from someone who's a pretty big sports fan...

well it serves as an escape from the aggravation of every day life

I guess I'm fortunate. I don't have much, if any, of that...

I guess I'm fortunate. I don't have much, if any, of that...

So you dont pay bills, work everyday?

Time for Congress to make new Cable TV laws. Ala Carte channels for basic cable. Make the Sports Stations premium channels! We are getting reruns and garbage now and they still have all the commercials!

Forum List

Back