These Steps Come Next Before Election is Official

Boy, if it goes to the SCOTUS....

1BEA2691-1A1B-426E-A36C-FD4250BB26DB.jpeg

Damn, can you imagine what'll happen if the courts give the election to Trump.....and rightly so, but the left will go ballistic. All those riots & violence of the past several months will be a cake walk
That was the whole purpose of the media calling the election.
They want their followers to believe they really won, then when it’s taken away, the narrative is that it will be “stolen” from them, and they will riot like crazy.

Right now we are going into recounts in the swing states starting with Georgia. Some article said Arizona is still counting their orignal votes. not sure of that one. And the FBI and Justice department to investigate voter frauds. All before any law suits.

Right now we are going into recounts in the swing states starting with Georgia. Some article said Arizona is still counting their orignal votes. not sure of that one. And the FBI and Justice department to investigate voter frauds. All before any law suits.
One law suit has already been accepted by the Supreme Court. Pennsylvania is doing a complete audit of the 2020 election.

They won't

I suspect you're right, and even as much as I loathe what a complete piece of shit you are I have too agree with you.

Not because I don't believe there wasn't massive fraud involved, there obviously was, but because the global collectivists and elites have their tentacles so spread out.

They won't

I suspect you're right, and even as much as I loathe what a complete piece of shit you are I have too agree with you.

Not because I don't believe there wasn't massive fraud involved, there obviously was, but because the global collectivists and elites have their tentacles so spread out.

:clap2:

One law suit has already been accepted by the Supreme Court. Pennsylvania is doing a complete audit of the 2020 election.
That too!~

Damn, can you imagine what'll happen if the courts give the election to Trump.....and rightly so, but the left will go ballistic. All those riots & violence of the past several months will be a cake walk
That was the whole purpose of the media calling the election.
They want their followers to believe they really won, then when it’s taken away, the narrative is that it will be “stolen” from them, and they will riot like crazy.

We can not let the threat of violence deter our mission to save the country. This, if allowed to stand is the end of America.

And this term is considered as part of his 1st term. He can run again in 28

Forum List

Back