These Republican Lincoln Project ads are BRUTAL!

God almighty you fascist democratic party youth are painfully stupid, and totally ignorant of current events! Yours, is about the tenth attempt at worshiping at the feet of the so-called Lincoln Project, which has been irrefutably linked to Vladimir Putin and Russia! Yes you impossibly stupid douche, Russia funds the fucking Lincoln Ads you so admire....

God almighty you fascist democratic party youth are painfully stupid, and totally ignorant of current events! Yours, is about the tenth attempt at worshiping at the feet of the so-called Lincoln Project, which has been irrefutably linked to Vladimir Putin and Russia! Yes you impossibly stupid douche, Russia funds the fucking Lincoln Ads you so admire....

Yep
Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

Yep
Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

Musings from the far right wing NY Post tabloid? Cool.
Even if true, your Donald has tax problems too.
They will soon rear their ugly heads. :laugh:

Last edited:

The New York Post is hardly an "irrefutable source". In fact, I can refute them right now:

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

If you right wing loons didn't have "questionable" sources, you wouldn't have any sources. FACTS and TRUTH never support your attacks on the left.

Biden and the DNC should probably take notice. No more taking a soup ladle to a knife fight!

Trust me, no one cares. These are MSNBC types:

Their hits on most of these videos are in the millions.
People actually DO care about ridding this Nation of a grifting, carnival barking, dog whistling phony.

Hacks like you click on these. Obviously, it is part of this loop you're in which is why you're still in shock that the Beast lost and will still be when Senile Joe does.

The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason.
Lol your such a bitch ass drama queen. Good god.
I'm dead serious, retard. I live in the real world.
God should always be capitalized, too.
Heathen garbage.
Oh I know you’re serious. You’re a fascist idiot when it comes to politics you don’t like. It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults lol
You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag, punk. That you have "Critical Thinking" in your avatar is laughable because you clearly lack it and I have proven so numerous times.
So tell me, what should be done with openly seditionist rioters that are attacking the idea of America?

Trump is tight with Putin

Lincoln project tight with Marxists

Nothing to see here...

The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason.
Lol your such a bitch ass drama queen. Good god.
I'm dead serious, retard. I live in the real world.
God should always be capitalized, too.
Heathen garbage.
Oh I know you’re serious. You’re a fascist idiot when it comes to politics you don’t like. It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults lol
You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag, punk. That you have "Critical Thinking" in your avatar is laughable because you clearly lack it and I have proven so numerous times.
Nah, I always crush you in that capacity.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden and the DNC should probably take notice. No more taking a soup ladle to a knife fight!

People actually DO care about ridding this Nation of a grifting, carnival barking, dog whistling phony.

Hacks like you click on these. Obviously, it is part of this loop you're in which is why you're still in shock that the Beast lost and will still be when Senile Joe does.

I didn't vote for Crooked Hillary.
Of course I lived in Idaho in 2016 where thanks to the EC, my vote for POTUS and US Senators meant nothing.
Right now, Sponge Bob could beat Captain Chaos. We're tired of his sad ass.

I didn't vote for Crooked Hillary.
Of course I lived in Idaho in 2016 where thanks to the EC, my vote for POTUS and US Senators meant nothing.
Right now, Sponge Bob could beat Captain Chaos. We're tired of his sad ass.

Sponge Bob could beat Senile Joe, and so could Patrick actually. Your silly little loop isn't going to make a bit of difference.

Forum List

Back