These People are in Positions of Power to Influence Youth. Disgraceful

look on the bright side - Trump can teach our kids to GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY.

Duke professor compares 'destructive' Trump to 'Hitler, Stalin and Mao' during CNN interview
This is disgraceful as I see it. Fuck...what did I fight for? This crap?

did you feel the same way when conservatives called obama "hitler" and called HITLARY "hitler" or was that different?

Well I was told George W. Bush was Hitler, so will the new Hitler come on down?

I don't think trump is like hitler.

He is a buffoon so he is more like mussolini.

However trump voters are just like nazis.

Duke professor compares 'destructive' Trump to 'Hitler, Stalin and Mao' during CNN interview

did you feel the same way when conservatives called obama "hitler" and called HITLARY "hitler" or was that different?

No, and to write that nonsense is pure partisan bullshit on your part.

Many that voted for Trump was just sick of the nonsense in D.C. and voted that clown in and I still believe that Trump run for President was a publicity stunt that went wrong!

As for the American voter if you believe Trump voters are Nazis then you should never object to some radical nutter calling you a Stalinist loving Commie, right?

You’re comparing the President of the United States to Adolf Hitler? What a complete idiot you are. You dumb motherfucking piece of shit millennial faggot. I take personal offense to this because of my ancestors war record. I would stomp your ass in person. I’m about 10 beeers into it too!

Consider yourself lucky that you’re not in my sight line you common piece of shit. I’m out. Enough for today.

you are so full of shit
there was nothing like what they say about Trump the same about Obama
Exactly. This President has been the most attacked in history.

and you see no difference between posters on a message board, and college professors?
Nope. College professoriate are part of the communist movement to destroy the “DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC” of the United States of America. Orwellian pricks.

and you see no difference between posters on a message board, and college professors?
Nope. College professoriate are part of the communist movement to destroy the “DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC” of the United States of America. Orwellian pricks.

Got it. Education scares you. We'll just put that in the " no surprise there" category.

No, and to write that nonsense is pure partisan bullshit on your part.

Many that voted for Trump was just sick of the nonsense in D.C. and voted that clown in and I still believe that Trump run for President was a publicity stunt that went wrong!

As for the American voter if you believe Trump voters are Nazis then you should never object to some radical nutter calling you a Stalinist loving Commie, right?

Don't care what lame excuse they might try to use to explain their stupid vote for Trump. It was a stupid choice.Trying to defend his actions is even more stupid.

That is a pun and of course in jest. These clowns really mean it when they do the same with Trump.

The truth is that the only possible way for you to beat Trump is if your side is able to convince the public Trump is Hitler with more of your lies.

Got it. Education scares you. We'll just put that in the " no surprise there" category.
The idiots you think are so intelligent aren’t actually capable of “educating” anyone.

I could literally teach an order of magnitude better than at least half the teachers and professors of this country.

you are so full of shit
DitirktXcAIZcn1.jpg
obama_racist_image1.jpg
upload_2019-8-25_23-25-0.jpeg
images

How much do you want... But the big difference is Trump is an Asshole

you are so full of shit
DitirktXcAIZcn1.jpg
obama_racist_image1.jpg
View attachment 275955
images

How much do you want... But the big difference is Trump is an Asshole
hahahahhahahah
NOTHING like what they say or as much about Trump

Forum List

Back