These new Republican anti-Trump ads are BRUTAL

Never-Trumper Mitt Romney and the democrats make money moving factories over seas. Trump and the "America Firsters" make money when factories are built and run in the USA.

Sure. That's what's happening.

Quoting the "fake news" NYT just doesn't get it. Next you'll quote "the DOW will crash if Trump wins" Krugman?!

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

Holy shit!! I thought they would wait at least a couple more weeks. :laughing0301:

Nah. they'll be unrelenting right up until election day. I think Republican Voters Against Trump & The Lincoln Project need to teach the DNC and Biden campaign how to be ruthless. Dems are too dang nice!

I'll leave the ruthless and mean up to the republicans.

Why become what you don't like?

OUCH - No way/ NO how Donnie is gonna get four more years. Lock the bastard up on 1-20-21!

You dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that “Republican voters” are behind this propaganda? Holy shit you filthy fucks become more lost with each passing day.

You believe general mattis isn't a republican voter?

I think there are a lot of republican voters who don't vote republican in 2020.

Holy shit!! I thought they would wait at least a couple more weeks. :laughing0301:

Nah. they'll be unrelenting right up until election day. I think Republican Voters Against Trump & The Lincoln Project need to teach the DNC and Biden campaign how to be ruthless. Dems are too dang nice!

I'll leave the ruthless and mean up to the republicans.

Why become what you don't like?

Because ruthless and mean have worked for YEARS. D's gotta take a chapter from their playbook if they expect to win. Donnie (and his Russian pals) will be RUTHLESS this time around.

Become them? Nah .. This will be the nastiest election in my lifetime of 62 years. AND the most important. Play nice? Meh - ROUGH!! ;)

You dumbmotherfuckers honestly believe that “Republican voters” are behind this propaganda? Holy shit you filthy fucks become more lost with each passing day.

You believe general mattis isn't a republican voter?

Of course not - Mad Dog and other generals ragged on Donnie because they went all Deep State. :auiqs.jpg:
Kelly too for believing Dog when he said BS on Mad Dog getting fired!
They may not vote for Dotard, but they sure has HELL ain't votin' for Biden!!

I think that those who were persecuted by trump and are still being persecuted by trump will vote for Biden.

None of them will vote for trump.

Law and order Americans support president Trump snowflake, a fact you people will discover this November. Rioting, looting, and burning is not acceptable. So go ahead with your propaganda campaign for all the good it will do you fools.

Law and order Americans don't support Presidents who fire on their own people - see Kent State.

Law and order Americans don't support Presidents who hide in the basement.

Law and order Americans don't support police killing black people in the streets, without consequence.

Law and order Americans don't support Trump releasing his friends and cronies from jail after they confess to crimes or are charged by Grand Juries and found guilty trial by a jury of their pears.

Law and order Americans don't support Donald Trump and William Barr using the Justice Department and the FBI to pursue those who disagree or who investigated the President.

Law and order Americans don't support the President attacking innocent civilians for a photo op.

Neither do the retired military leaders and Generals, or the Pastor of the Church he used, who was gassed and forced to flee from her own church grounds.

The only people supporting Donald Trump, right now, are cultists, and the Billionaire Media who are financially benefitting from the pandemic and the mayhem.

The anti-Trump ad was absolutely devasting. I think that even FOX is turning on him. Their core audience is the old white people who are dying in the nursing home, and Trump is fully prepared to throw that consitutency under the bus to boost his economic numbers.

That has to be the best Randy Rainbow parody EVAH!!!!!

Republicans invented nasty politics. Republicans did more damage to Mitt Romney's campaign in the primaries with their "When Romney Came to Town" video than anything that Democrats did in the General using the 47% comment. The American public is tired of the wealthy class screwing them over for a profit.

That's what both the 2008 and 2016 elections were all about, and Trump has been the worst in pandering to the wealthy at the expense of working people. Those who say this isn't just about George Floyd are right. This is about 40 years of Republican policies to benefit the wealthy at the expense of the lives of the working men and women of the USA. The 40% of the people that Republicans have been screwing over since Reagan was elected.

The anti-Trump ad was absolutely devasting. I think that even FOX is turning on him. Their core audience is the old white people who are dying in the nursing home, and Trump is fully prepared to throw that consitutency under the bus to boost his economic numbers.

Speaking of Randy Rainbow, here's his latest just posted today and 190,000 hits already! :D

Speaking of Randy Rainbow, here's his latest just posted today and 190,000 hits already! :D

This is great. :laughing0301:

Never-Trumpers are toast. They can fucking join the "Defund the Police" movement.
It doesn't matter what they do or say, they have no home, they are pariah's.
GOP voters have very long memories, the fucking globalist Never-Trumpers can paint their asses black and riot in NYC. That's the only place they migt be welcome, at least until the police disbands.

Centrists are never welcomed by wingers until you need us. Its always been this way.

Stop it...you are not a centrist. Just like your butt buddy Mac1958 you are Leftist as fuck

Because I disagree with you? :auiqs.jpg: You stop it.
NO
Because every word, sentence and post authored by you Daryl Hunt or Mac1958 smells exactly like Leftist shit. Weird huh?

Since I am a Conservative, just how can I be a leftist? Well, according to you, anyone not right of the Boston Strangler or Jack the Ripper would be a leftist. I can accept that definition.

LOL.

All my life I thought I was a liberal.

Then the bush boy happened. All of a sudden other people who have never met me started screaming I'm a far leftist.

My views on things have not really changed in the years since the bush boy but according to the Republican Party I'm now a far left radical extremist.

It's crazy what people will say about a total stranger only because they have a different view.

The words of John Fitzgerald Kennedy were as much true today as they were in 1960 when he told the world the real meaning of the world liberal and embraced it. As I have all my life.

Listen to this man. His words are even more important today than they were 60 years ago.

Law and order Americans support president Trump snowflake, a fact you people will discover this November. Rioting, looting, and burning is not acceptable. So go ahead with your propaganda campaign for all the good it will do you fools.

Law and order Americans don't support Presidents who fire on their own people - see Kent State.

Law and order Americans don't support police killing black people in the streets, without consequence.

Law and order Americans don't support Trump releasing his friends and cronies from jail after they confess to crimes or are charged by Grand Juries and found guilty trial by a jury of their pears.

Law and order Americans don't support Donald Trump and William Barr using the Justice Department and the FBI to pursue those who disagree or who investigated the President.

Law and order Americans don't support the President attacking innocent civilians for a photo op.

Neither do the retired military leaders and Generals, or the Pastor of the Church he used, who was gassed and forced to flee from her own church grounds.

The only people supporting Donald Trump, right now, are cultists, and the Billionaire Media who are financially benefitting from the pandemic and the mayhem.

^^^ why I ignore anything a Canadian has to say.

Never-Trumpers are toast. They can fucking join the "Defund the Police" movement.
GOP voters have very long memories, the fucking globalist Never-Trumpers can paint their asses black and riot in NYC. That's the only place they migt be welcome, at least until the police disbands.

Centrists are never welcomed by wingers until you need us. Its always been this way.

Stop it...you are not a centrist. Just like your butt buddy Mac1958 you are Leftist as fuck

NO
Because every word, sentence and post authored by you Daryl Hunt or Mac1958 smells exactly like Leftist shit. Weird huh?

Since I am a Conservative, just how can I be a leftist? Well, according to you, anyone not right of the Boston Strangler or Jack the Ripper would be a leftist. I can accept that definition.

LOL.

All my life I thought I was a liberal.

Then the bush boy happened. All of a sudden other people who have never met me started screaming I'm a far leftist.

My views on things have not really changed in the years since the bush boy but according to the Republican Party I'm now a far left radical extremist.

It's crazy what people will say about a total stranger only because they have a different view.

The words of John Fitzgerald Kennedy were as much true today as they were in 1960 when he told the world the real meaning of the world liberal and embraced it. As I have all my life.

Listen to this man. His words are even more important today than they were 60 years ago.

Great moments in presidential speeches - rRump edition! :cool:

Democrats burn cities down and its Trumps fault? Who do you think youre going to convince of this horseshit? Do you REALLY think the moderates are going to buy it?

That has to be the dumbest, most ill conceived list ive seen on USMB.

Consider the source, Canada. :laugh:

This is great. :laughing0301:

Randy has been doing his best work in the pandemic and now this.

Can you refute any of it. If you could have you would have done something other than throw shit at it like a trained monkey.

Can you refute any of it. If you could have you would have done something other than throw shit at it like a trained monkey.
Of course i can refute it, easily. Why would i waste my time? Starting with Kent State. What the do the Kent State shootings have to do with Trump? Your list is just dumb.

NO

I’m curious, since you fancy yourself as a “conservative”...how/why did you allow the commie-lite Left to override all your hard work and effort? How did you allow them to take the wheel from you and steer America’s direction?
You nutless fucks couldn’t keep God, Whitey and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded on God, Whitey and heterosexuality.

How did I allow you John Birch Society Fruitcakes to take over as well? Simple. Our Federal Government isn't "We the People". It's We the Corporations". We the People are lied to about how important we are. We aren't important at all. The Whole Nation should be protesting right now over many things.

Forum List

Back