Lockdowns Are Now A Scandal

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

california_protests.jpg
Demonstrators take part in a protest in Los Angeles, Calif., June 3, 2020. (Patrick T. Fallon/Reuters)
A boy in my neighborhood committed suicide a few weeks ago. It’s possible that the teen’s preexisting problems were exacerbated by the seclusion, tediousness, and helplessness of a national lockdown. Maybe not. I didn’t really know him. I do know that locals were forced to pay respects by sitting parked cars in the local Catholic church’s parking lot. Friends of the devastated family couldn’t hug the aggrieved parents. They couldn’t enter the church and pray together for their community. Scenes like this play out across the country.

The country will recover...but the elderly who died because we didn't have the right focus won't

Good job lefties.

I hope you get it and it makes you suffer before you go to join those you killed.

The president showed and told everyone it was all ok to exit now...the virus was beaten, by him, it's all okay now... No masks necessary, no 6ft of separation necessary..... get over your fears, I say it's gone.... all businesses should open up, regardless of the covid numbers rising..... burn your masks, masks are only for fools..... :rolleyes:

He lead, by example

The president showed and told everyone it was all ok to exit now...the virus was beaten, by him, it's all okay now... No masks necessary, no 6ft of separation necessary..... get over your fears, I say it's gone.... all businesses should open up, regardless of the covid numbers rising..... burn your masks, masks are only for fools..... :rolleyes:

He lead, by example
Yep...businesses should open so that you Democrats can burn them to the ground.

You're gonna get your asses handed to you in November.

• Banned

He lead, by example

Please don't drink and post.

You leave behind what little dignity you have.

• Banned
The left won't touch it except for the stupid hypbolic comment from Care4None

Forum List

Back