These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinto

I'll say the same thing now as I said when Bill Clinton was being impeached. He lied to Congress. I don't care if he lied about what he had for breakfast, or if it was a lie about dealing arms to African warlords (yeah that is just an example), a lie under oath is a lie under oath. the POTUS should be held to a higher standard than anyone in this country. They are supposed to represent the very best we have to offer. If a normal citizen lies under oath, it's a felony and jail time. Period. So why should he get a lighter sentence than anyone else?

1) He didn't lie to Congress. Congress never asked him about sex.

2) It's questionable about whether or not he lied to a court. He was asked if he had sex with Monica. He said no. He didn't have "sex" with monica, he got fellatio from Monica. A lot of guys DON'T consider a blow job to be sex.

3) There are no cases of anyone going to prison for lying about sex in a civil case. None whatsoever.

But the fact that you stupid right Wingers are so butthurt about this TWENTY YEARS LATER that you are willing to give the nukes to a Nazi Game Show Host says how fucked up your thinking is.

Oath to Congress or oath to a court case? Aren't you splitting hairs here?

A blow job isn't sex? Hell it's in the name, oral sex? Once again... fucking use two brain cells.

It doesn't matter what you lie about while under oath, it's still a felony.

NEVER? Wrong.

The best answer is that civil perjury is certainly illegal, but rarely prosecuted. Some lawyer-pundits initially said that it is never prosecuted. But one month into the scandal Stephen Gillers, an NYU law professor writing in the New YorkTimes,offered eight instances of the Clinton Justice Department prosecuting people for lying in civil cases. Gillers also found a 1994 federal circuit court opinion which said that lying in a civil case is no better than lying in a criminal case--both are serious matters. (A rhetorical flourish by one circuit court is not the law of the land, but it is worth noting.) The Washington Post followed with a story saying there have been at least 25 federal prosecutions of civil perjury (the Postgives no time frame). Wall Street Journal columnist Paul Gigot uses the number 12. Senator Orrin Hatch cites 10.

But the editors of the Weekly Standard think they've found a case analogous to Clinton's which ended up in a perjury prosecution. A Boise Veterans Affairs psychiatrist confessed her love to a soldier under her care then proceeded to perform oral sex on him. They had an affair. Several months later the soldier brought a civil case for sexual abuse against the psychiatrist. (That's right--Clinton says he didn't have sex when receiving oral sex; this fellow says he was sexually abused when he received the same.) The psychiatrist denied the oral sex but taped phone conversations suggested otherwise. The psychiatrist eventually pleaded guilty to perjury in the civil case and last month she was sentenced to six months of house arrest.

Is Civil Perjury Punishable?

So basically, this means she lied about deleting work related emails... Well yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that. Won't matter though, she'll still get elected.
You might be right...and what does that say about the intelligence of SOME of the American people?

If she does win, I think we can be assured that the Rs in Congress will do nothing about her criminal activities. She like many in the political class, is above the law. Sadly, millions of Americans apparently have no problem with this.

Yep. Once she gets elected everything will just get swept under the rug. Hell... I'm spit balling here, but I would bet that her and Obama get together, make a big ceremony where he congratulates her, they act like they are joking around, and as a "gift" for her becoming the first female POTUS, and with dealing with all the stuff she has during the election, he gives her a pardon. They'll make it out like it is some kind of joke, but it will be an actual pardon, and then nothing can be done to her. Period.
Maybe...but IMO a pardon will be unnecessary. The fix will be in...her illegalities will be ignored by all.

If I am right, then I think we can conclude that the good ole USA has become very much like a banana republic.

Look, anyone paying attention in today's society in the United States can see the two-party political system is just a farce. Sure they may fight each other on election cycles, but when in Congress they act like they are trying to get things done when all they are really doing is cashing paychecks and making interest groups fight for their votes. There is only one true two-party system in this country, and that is the Rich and the Poor, and the Rich will ALWAYS look out for each other.
The problem is the American people. They are too easily duped by the MSM and Oligarchy...well a good percentage of them. Hillary's election will prove this, if she wins.

2-dums.jpg

Let's wait and see.

Here's a crazy idea. Let's stop using the justice system for politics.

The FBI is using selective leaking to play politics. They aren't supposed to do that.

They know damned well a DC Jury would never convict Clinton of "having the wrong kind of e-mail". So they are pulling this shit, instead.

You're nervous, aren't you Joe?

A blow job isn't sex? Hell it's in the name, oral sex? Once again... fucking use two brain cells.

NEVER? Wrong.

That case involved a psychatrist who was involved in professional abuse of her position. (Although, frankly, I don't know what the guy was griping about...)

A lot of men don't consider oral to be sex. It's actually become "the new Third Base".

But back to the point. Most sensible, NOT CRAZY people realied that it was off limits to ask the question to start with, so they didn't think it was wrong he lied.

that we have a law enforcement agency trying to rig the election for a Nazi? I think the word is upset.

Hopefully, after she wins, Hillary will take a big hose to the FBI.

NEVER? Wrong.

That case involved a psychatrist who was involved in professional abuse of her position. (Although, frankly, I don't know what the guy was griping about...)

A lot of men don't consider oral to be sex. It's actually become "the new Third Base".

But back to the point. Most sensible, NOT CRAZY people realied that it was off limits to ask the question to start with, so they didn't think it was wrong he lied.

that we have a law enforcement agency trying to rig the election for a Nazi? I think the word is upset.

Hopefully, after she wins, Hillary will take a big hose to the FBI.

And Lewinsky being an intern to the President didn't put Clinton in a similar position of power over her as the psychiatrist? Come on man.... REALLY? Jesus Christ you are a personification of this election. Deny, deflect, deny, deflect... you can never reason yourself to the truth.

And Lewinsky being an intern to the President didn't put Clinton in a similar position of power over her as the psychiatrist? Come on man.... REALLY? Jesus Christ you are a personification of this election. Deny, deflect, deny, deflect... you can never reason yourself to the truth.

Monica told friends before she left that she was off to earn her "Presidential Kneepads". So, no, I don't think it was the same as a psychiatrist having sex with an emotionally disturbed patient.

You see, back in the 1990's, I used to be one of you rightwing fuckwads who thought that Clinton getting a blow job was the worst thing ever.

Then your boy George W. Stupid got in, and gave us wars and recessions, but dang it, he didn't get a blow job from an intern.

And when I looked at my underwater mortgage and my busted 401K and my 25% salary reduction in 2008, I had to ask myself, was I supporting the right people.

Now, that said, if the GOP had nominated someone sensible, like Kasich or Rubio, maybe you could make the argument that Hillary's conduct goes beyond the pale.

But instead, you nominated a racist, misogynistic, Nazi game show host with impulse control problems and narcissitic personality disorder who has never held elected office in his life and doesn't seem to know things basic to the job.

You know, like why we can't use Nukes and why NATO is actually a pretty good idea.

Monica told friends before she left that she was off to earn her "Presidential Kneepads". So, no, I don't think it was the same as a psychiatrist having sex with an emotionally disturbed patient.

You see, back in the 1990's, I used to be one of you rightwing fuckwads who thought that Clinton getting a blow job was the worst thing ever.

Then your boy George W. Stupid got in, and gave us wars and recessions, but dang it, he didn't get a blow job from an intern.

And when I looked at my underwater mortgage and my busted 401K and my 25% salary reduction in 2008, I had to ask myself, was I supporting the right people.

Now, that said, if the GOP had nominated someone sensible, like Kasich or Rubio, maybe you could make the argument that Hillary's conduct goes beyond the pale.

But instead, you nominated a racist, misogynistic, Nazi game show host with impulse control problems and narcissitic personality disorder who has never held elected office in his life and doesn't seem to know things basic to the job.

You know, like why we can't use Nukes and why NATO is actually a pretty good idea.

I'm not a rightwing fucktard, so by saying that you have lost all credibility whatsoever. Just another fucking fallacy propagated by both of the nut job political parties and their followers in this country. You HAVE to be either Republican or Democrat... that's just the way it is... you can't be a fucking free thinker who can design your own thoughts without having some rich, pompous ass tell you what to say and do. You idiots should be ashamed of yourself for how you act, especially around election time. Reasoning and the idea of individual decisions go out the fucking window. You are nothing but a drone to a queen bee who is going to fuck you and then bite your head off.

I'm not a rightwing fucktard, so by saying that you have lost all credibility whatsoever. Just another fucking fallacy propagated by both of the nut job political parties and their followers in this country. You HAVE to be either Republican or Democrat... that's just the way it is... you can't be a fucking free thinker who can design your own thoughts without having some rich, pompous ass tell you what to say and do. You idiots should be ashamed of yourself for how you act, especially around election time. Reasoning and the idea of individual decisions go out the fucking window. You are nothing but a drone to a queen bee who is going to fuck you and then bite your head off.

so duly noted you were unable to answer the point, then, and only act on emotion

Got it.

so duly noted you were unable to answer the point, then, and only act on emotion

Got it.

Answer what point? Clinton flirted with and got his intern to give him a blow job in the fucking Oval Office of the White House while President and cheating on his wife, and then while under oath he lied about it to try to protect his reputation and marriage. Then he got caught lying... he committed perjury. Period. So not only did he sully his own reputation, he broke the law, he committed adultery, and all while POTUS. And you don't think it was a big deal. So you're a blind liberal. Got it.

Answer what point? Clinton flirted with and got his intern to give him a blow job in the fucking Oval Office of the White House while President and cheating on his wife, and then while under oath he lied about it to try to protect his reputation and marriage. Then he got caught lying... he committed perjury. Period. So not only did he sully his own reputation, he broke the law, he committed adultery, and all while POTUS. And you don't think it was a big deal. So you're a blind liberal. Got it.

Did anyone die because he lied about the Beej?

No.

So, no, it wasn't a big deal.

George W. Bush lied about Iraq having WMD's. We went to war. 5000 Americans and 100,000+ Iraqis died.

Oh, yeah, and Bush actually DID tell these lies in front of Congress.

Did anyone die because he lied about the Beej?

No.

So, no, it wasn't a big deal.

George W. Bush lied about Iraq having WMD's. We went to war. 5000 Americans and 100,000+ Iraqis died.

Oh, yeah, and Bush actually DID tell these lies in front of Congress.
People died when Senator Hillary Clinton voted for the same Iraq War you vilify.

People died when Senator Hillary Clinton voted for the same Iraq War you vilify.

Hillary didn't make the decision, Bush did.
Hillary didn't lie the country into a war, Bush did.
Hillary didn't override efforts by the UN to peacefully resolve the situation before it got to a war.. Bush did.

Bush lied, People Died.

But it's sooooo funny to watch you guys try to put your mistake off on Hillary.

Hillary didn't make the decision, Bush did.
Hillary didn't lie the country into a war, Bush did.
Hillary didn't override efforts by the UN to peacefully resolve the situation before it got to a war.. Bush did.

Bush lied, People Died.

But it's sooooo funny to watch you guys try to put your mistake off on Hillary.
Hillary voted "yes", the United States Senate, under the Constution has power of "advice and consent" concerning treaties, federal judges, and military action. They make the decision whether or not to go to war. Hillary said "HELL YES!" Suited her political ambitions at the time.

Hillary voted "yes", the United States Senate, under the Constution has power of "advice and consent" concerning treaties, federal judges, and military action. They make the decision whether or not to go to war. Hillary said "HELL YES!" Suited her political ambitions at the time.

How did it do that?

Frankly, a lot of Democrats are still mad at her for it.

But to the point, she voted to authorize Bush to use force, only AFTER diplomatic efforts had been exhausted. She gave Bush the keys, but bush is the guy who ran over a bunch of nuns and orphans with the car.

How did it do that?

Frankly, a lot of Democrats are still mad at her for it.

But to the point, she voted to authorize Bush to use force, only AFTER diplomatic efforts had been exhausted. She gave Bush the keys, but bush is the guy who ran over a bunch of nuns and orphans with the car.
She voted "yes" Kerry voted "yes" Edwards voted "yes" all in the name of running for president some day. I know , I protested the vote as a Marine Desert Storm Veteran.

Forum List

Back