These Corporations Paid LITTLE TO NO Income Taxes Last Year - Amidst RECORD PROFITS - Left Wing Thinktank Reports

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Nineteen of the biggest companies in the U.S. paid very little in federal income tax last year, according to a new report provided exclusively to Axios by the progressive think tank Center for American Progress (CAP). Four companies paid less than zero in federal income tax, including AT&T, Charter Communications, American International Group and Dow Inc.

Why it matters: Corporate profits surged to record highs last year, thanks in part to copious amounts of government spending. The idea that companies that earned billions aren't paying any federal tax is sure to fuel simmering criticisms from Democratic lawmakers.

"These are huge profitable corporations, and they hardly pay any taxes," said Seth Hanlon, a senior fellow at CAP who coauthored the report. "It's a glaring sign that something is wrong with the tax system."

---
AT&T
AIG
Dow
GM
Ford
Bank of America
Metlife
Exxon
Chevron

These are just SOME OF THE NAMES of corporations that are sucking the lifeforce from our country, and are not paying their fair share. I have said it before and I will say it again: EAT THE RICH. These fuckers need to pay their fair share. Why is it you and me have to pay our taxes, but AT&T has a NEGATIVE tax rate?

Thoughts?

Nineteen of the biggest companies in the U.S. paid very little in federal income tax last year, according to a new report provided exclusively to Axios by the progressive think tank Center for American Progress (CAP). Four companies paid less than zero in federal income tax, including AT&T, Charter Communications, American International Group and Dow Inc.

Why it matters: Corporate profits surged to record highs last year, thanks in part to copious amounts of government spending. The idea that companies that earned billions aren't paying any federal tax is sure to fuel simmering criticisms from Democratic lawmakers.

"These are huge profitable corporations, and they hardly pay any taxes," said Seth Hanlon, a senior fellow at CAP who coauthored the report. "It's a glaring sign that something is wrong with the tax system."

---
AT&T
AIG
Dow
GM
Ford
Bank of America
Metlife
Exxon
Chevron

These are just SOME OF THE NAMES of corporations that are sucking the lifeforce from our country, and are not paying their fair share. I have said it before and I will say it again: EAT THE RICH. These fuckers need to pay their fair share. Why is it you and me have to pay our taxes, but AT&T has a NEGATIVE tax rate?

Thoughts?
the dems got congress and the white house…why don’t they change the tax code

---
AT&T
AIG
Dow
GM
Ford
Bank of America
Metlife
Exxon
Chevron

Thoughts?

Infrastructure depreciates for tax purposes. The more expensive the crap you own, the more you can write off.

Did the center for kook progressives include how much they paid in taxes last year?

So what, every employee paid taxes.

Democrats wrote the tax laws now they don't like them and they are here to fix them.

Bullshit, Democrat just like issues to keep us angry and in need of thier power

---
AT&T
AIG
Dow
GM
Ford
Bank of America
Metlife
Exxon
Chevron

Thoughts?
It doesn;t really matter.

Every dollar that a corporation makes will eventually wind up on someone's tax return

Forum List

Back