These Are The People dems Want To Have A Cease Fire For

It is absolutely support.

Putin loves every word that comes out of that useful idiot's mouth.

And Putin loves it when other MAGA Republicans talk openly about stopping aid to Ukraine, because he knows thats his only chance in Ukraine, his only chance at political survival.
Funny, Putin only invades Ukraine when Biden’s in the White House. That’s 2 for 2.

Funny, Putin only invades Ukraine when Biden’s in the White House. That’s 2 for 2.
And Covid invaded when Trump was in office, whats your point? The world does not revolve around some one man in America.

But even if you do belive that, you are seriously going to argue that Trump would prevent the war by...maybe complimenting Putin more? Not for a second did Trump ever propose a more agressive response than what Biden put togather.

Maybe you don't remember it now, but when Biden was warning the world that Putin will very likely invade Ukraine months before it happened what were Republicans doing? They were blasting him for supposedly saber-rattling, for supposedly being too confrontational.

Last edited:
It is absolutely support.

Putin loves every word that comes out of that useful idiot's mouth.

And Putin loves it when other MAGA Republicans talk openly about stopping aid to Ukraine, because he knows thats his only chance in Ukraine, his only chance at political survival.

All of your posts simply lead to the conclusion that you are just a simple person.

I said from the start that the way that the Democrat Party stole the 2020 Presidential Election was genius - mixing unverifiable mail in ballots with verified ballots.

I didn't and don't support it.

Tell me that you understand the difference.

All of your posts simply lead to the conclusion that you are just a simple person.

I said from the start that the way that the Democrat Party stole the 2020 Presidential Election was genius

You can't make this comedy up.

It would appear that there are only two options for you when it comes to Russia. Either you have to be emotionally and financially supportive of Ukraine or you love Putin.

Ever hear of, "It's not my fight"?

America's isolationism is EXACTLY what international law flouting imperialists like Putin pray for everyday.

Maybe you don't want to be taking a position useful to Kremlin, but thats the bottom line.

America's isolationism is EXACTLY what international law flouting imperialists like Putin pray for everyday.

Maybe you don't want to be taking a position useful to Kremlin, but thats the bottom line.
Why should Russia dictate American foreign policy?

And Covid invaded when Trump was in office, whats your point? The world does not revolve around some one man in America.

But even if you do belive that, you are seriously going to argue that Trump would prevent the war by...maybe complimenting Putin more? Not for a second did Trump ever propose a more agressive response than what Biden put togather.

Maybe you don't remember it now, but when Biden was warning the world that Putin will very likely invade Ukraine months before it happened what were Republicans doing? They were blasting him for supposedly saber-rattling, for supposedly being too confrontational.
Covid was the last six months of trumps term. Putin invaded while his Buddy Biden was in office, not Trump. 🤦‍♂️

Don't support Russia, which supports Iran, which supports Hamas.

Yeah, you will be called out.

Uh oh. The Biden administration is full of Russian agents, starting with these two:

1699632121832.png

Covid was the last six months of trumps term. Putin invaded while his Buddy Biden was in office, not Trump. 🤦‍♂️
...the point was that not everytyhing in the world is hinged on who happens to be in the White House at the time.

You do know how to read English, right?

Hamas terrorists gang-raped an Israeli woman before one shot her in the back of the head while he was still having sex with her, according to horrifying witness testimony.

While gathering evidence, Lahav 433 also took testimony from a woman who said she witnessed the gang-rape and murder of another young woman.

Haaretz reports the witness told officers of how she watched the shocking attack unfold as she hid from Hamas gunmen wearing military uniforms.

'As I am hiding, I see in the corner of my eye that [a terrorist] is raping her,' the witness told investigators. 'They bent her over and I realised they were raping her and simply passing her on to the next [gunman].'

The witness says the victim was 'alive' and 'on her feet and bleeding from her back. But then the situation was that he was pulling her hair. She had long, brown hair.'

The woman told officers one of the Hamas gunmen 'shot her in the head while he was raping her... didn't even lift his pants'.

Her testimony has been reported in a number of Israeli news outlets. It was one of thousands of pieces of evidence gathered by the police.

Another male witness said he didn't see the rape itself, but confirmed the other witness told him at the time what she had seen.

Until now, reports of sexual violence carried out by Hamas terrorists were based on testimonies from first responders, who arrived in settlements on October 7 in the aftermath of the attacks.

Once there, they said they found bodies of naked women, with signs of abuse.

Zaka rescue and recovery personnel, the ultra-Orthodox volunteer organisation that helped to retrieve and identify bodies, have detailed a number of atrocities, including sex attacks.

It is understood that Shin Bet (the Israel Security Agency) and the police have held hundreds of people suspected of being involved in the massacre in custod

What about the puppies, James??
This is a lie.

The ceasefire is for all innocent civilians to allow for humanitarian aid.

But the hateful, bigoted right would understand that.

Why should Russia dictate American foreign policy?
Thats a silly statement.

We ELECT to help a young democracy like Ukraine survive Putin's invasion, because we belive that it's a small price to pay for long term world stability and prosperity.

No one is dictating us what to do.

Last edited:
I do not.
It is all a myth that your Cult leaders have inflicted upon you.

That's right. We know who the real Russian agents are. For some reason, the left thinks we don't know about their decades-long, very public infatuation with the Soviet Union (then with Russia), and their intense and often-stated desire to emulate communist Russian society.

1699632910426.png

I suspect that many of our political leaders have received bribes from Russia regardless of their party affiliation.

Thats a silly statement.

We ELECT to help a young democracy like Ukraine survive Putin's invasion, because we belive that it's a small price to pay for long term world stability and prosperity.

No one is dictating us what to do.
So we are the world's police force again? No one is dictating us what to do, and one of those choices is to not get entangled in yet another proxy war with Russia.

Hamas terrorists gang-raped an Israeli woman before one shot her in the back of the head while he was still having sex with her, according to horrifying witness testimony.

While gathering evidence, Lahav 433 also took testimony from a woman who said she witnessed the gang-rape and murder of another young woman.

Haaretz reports the witness told officers of how she watched the shocking attack unfold as she hid from Hamas gunmen wearing military uniforms.

'As I am hiding, I see in the corner of my eye that [a terrorist] is raping her,' the witness told investigators. 'They bent her over and I realised they were raping her and simply passing her on to the next [gunman].'

The witness says the victim was 'alive' and 'on her feet and bleeding from her back. But then the situation was that he was pulling her hair. She had long, brown hair.'

The woman told officers one of the Hamas gunmen 'shot her in the head while he was raping her... didn't even lift his pants'.

Her testimony has been reported in a number of Israeli news outlets. It was one of thousands of pieces of evidence gathered by the police.

Another male witness said he didn't see the rape itself, but confirmed the other witness told him at the time what she had seen.

Until now, reports of sexual violence carried out by Hamas terrorists were based on testimonies from first responders, who arrived in settlements on October 7 in the aftermath of the attacks.

Once there, they said they found bodies of naked women, with signs of abuse.

Zaka rescue and recovery personnel, the ultra-Orthodox volunteer organisation that helped to retrieve and identify bodies, have detailed a number of atrocities, including sex attacks.

It is understood that Shin Bet (the Israel Security Agency) and the police have held hundreds of people suspected of being involved in the massacre in custod

What about the puppies, James??
No. Those people don't deserve a pause. But they are not the ones the pauses are intended to help. These are.

1699635192659.png

But you knew that.

Forum List

Back