These Abortion Protests Are Pathetic

That was a follow-up message. (And regardless, the life of the mother IS an exception.) I earlier included major birth defects. I thought you were following the conversation and that I didn’t have to keep repeating the same details.

So now that we’re clear, would you agree with a 15-week limit, excepting the life of the mother and a life-threatening birth defect? Or are you so insistent on allowing irresponsible women to be able to kill their babies in the 9th month, via a torturous death, because she was hemming and hawing about it for 5 months?

That was a follow-up message. (And regardless, the life of the mother IS an exception.) I earlier included major birth defects. I thought you were following the conversation and that I didn’t have to keep repeating the same details.

So now that we’re clear, would you agree with a 15-week limit, excepting the life of the mother and a life-threatening birth defect? Or are you so insistent on allowing irresponsible women to be able to kill their babies in the 9th month, via a torturous death, because she was hemming and hawing about it for 5 months?
You specifically only mentioned the mother's life in THAT post and THAT was what I responded to.

And I am reticent to say 15 weeks as a hard line.

I would rather have viability be the line and that is generally medically defined at 24 weeks.

You specifically only mentioned the mother's life in THAT post and THAT was what I responded to.

And I am reticent to say 15 weeks as a hard line.

I would rather have viability be the line and that is generally medically defined at 24 weeks.
That’s almost 6 months. Babies are within a couple of weeks of viability. No excuse, other than the two exceptions I mentioned, to put an unborn baby through that level of torture. If a woman can’t make uo her mind in three months, then she needs to carry the baby to term.

My compassion lies with the baby who will be tortured to death rwther than an irresponsible woman who just delayed a decision for months.

Basic human anatomy?

A woman has:
A cervix.
A Uterus.
Ovaries.
Fallopian tubes.

Evidently, neither did Marsha Blackburn.

So, Blackburn never described one either, and she's a woman.

BOTH, were stupid.
Well, you answered my question then.
Brandon’s SCOTUS nominee is both a liar and an idiot.

But thanks for the info. Just don’t tell any Democrat, that’s homophobic talk to them.

That’s almost 6 months. Babies are within a couple of weeks of viability. No excuse, other than the two exceptions I mentioned, to put an unborn baby through that level of torture. If a woman can’t make uo her mind in three months, then she needs to carry the baby to term.

My compassion lies with the baby who will be tortured to death rwther than an irresponsible woman who just delayed a decision for months.
15 weeks is not almost 6 months

in fact it's not even 4 months

15 weeks is not almost 6 months

in fact it's not even 4 months
I was talking about your comment that you’d like to see the cutoff at 24 weeks. That IS almost 6 months, and it’s barbaric. My cousin was born at 6 1/2 months and has lived a full life.

I was talking about your comment that you’d like to see the cutoff at 24 weeks. That IS almost 6 months, and it’s barbaric. My cousin was born at 6 1/2 months and has lived a full life.
you really need to learn to write more clearly.

24 weeks is considered by Doctors to be the earliest viability of a fetus and even then there is only a 65% chance of survival.

3rd trimester = 18,000 dead kids a year in America.

And you whine about 16 being shot in a school.

Zero reason for an abortion in 3rd trimester.
Where did I ever whine about 16 kids being shot?

Quote the post or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back